I am Christian but I do not believe Jesus was the Father. He was made in Gods image like all of us...

I am Christian but I do not believe Jesus was the Father. He was made in Gods image like all of us. Do you reject me for that brothers? For thinking that we are gods?

Attached: 47759C79-D7B9-40AB-BC92-497514F12F82.jpeg (900x570, 106.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cru.org/us/en/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/core-christian-beliefs/understanding-the-trinity.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 7:13-14&version=ESV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what?

What didn’t you understand? We are in the image of God and Jesus too and I firmly believe that it doesn’t make me a sinner I am Christian

I just said we are gods for literary purpose I’m an Arab we talk like that

Jesus isn't the father. He is the son among the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit

Jesus is a different person from the Father. Jesus is the Son. Believing that Jesus and the Father are the same person is a heresy. They along with the Holy Spirit are all one being, but three different persons, all of them God. You're correct that Jesus is not the Father, but if you reject that Jesus is the Son of God, then you are not a Christian. We humans are definitely not gods. Only Jesus is both human and God.

Jesus was begotten, not made. If you reject this you aren't even close to being Christian.

The holy trinity is true. But Jesus is not so different from us. He is not the LORD himself, he is not Adonai. He was the son of Man.

His cells were made. His soul was begotten. You are your soul and your body too.

He is not Adonai, he is not capital G God. He called himself the son of man so many times and why does nobody see it?

Does anyone agree with me? Anyone?

Im sorry to tell you this amigo, but you aren't a Christian.

At best you are a jew, at worst your are a gnostic whaaats the difference, amirite?

Attached: 4334367 _c4c3ead608ca378afbcd3e77e6202fbb.jpg (2000x1473, 648.93K)

No I am not a gnostic I do not believe you need knowledge for salvation only. But the soul is in essence reason and that’s why knowledge is holy. The logos is the mind.

I have discerned apocryphal scripture to come to this conclusion I used the logos and the Holy Spirit guided me.

In the beginning was the logos
And the logos was with god
And God was the logos

This translation you haven’t read yet have you? It’s the real translation of the Greek text.

I know about he alexandrian ex-Jew heresy

That is called Sethianism today and other Gnostics were all ex-Jewish heretics

Then there were valentinians which wrote the disgusting “gospel” “of Philip”
And they came much later than Jesus Christ around the time the equalization of Jesus with God was made more mainstream I believe

I do know Jesus is the only begotten son of God I do not reject any of the four gospels of the official earthly church

But the true church is in the mind and not physical

Yikes

Correct
Yep, Jesus is fully man.

These are facets of the trinity and orthodox (lower case o) Christian beliefs. What's important to remember is that, while Jesus was indeed fully man, He was also fully God. Not God the Father, because He is a distinct person of the Godhead.

For your educational pleasure, John Piper wrote a column about the trinity: cru.org/us/en/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/core-christian-beliefs/understanding-the-trinity.html

I have found out about the teachings of saint Thomas and it has changed my mind

Not a Protestant

I will pray for you

[-]

You think I care?

Judas Thomas is the twin of Jesus, so I think his teachings reflect the things Jesus taught the most. Why do you think he was called twin?

I will pray for your destruction for rejecting the truth plainly without argument

Only your houses destruction, I changed my mind

"Son of Man" is a claim to deity, it's a reference to Daniel 7's prophecy.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 7:13-14&version=ESV

It itself refers to the prophecy of the end times when everyone and every thing will bow to God and declare Him Lord. We see this particular prophecy in a couple of verses, including some Epistles, Isaiah, and Revelation. We learn that this refers to Jesus through both Revelation and the Epistles. We also learn that it refers to God via Isaiah. Ergo, this is Christ claiming deity, and His followers clearly believed it was, and Revelation revealed it was.

Not a Christian either if you reject the trinity. Not rational of you refuse to look at arguments, and no point to the thread.

The trinity says you're wrong, even be a christian if you're going to push a falsely unique (that goes against it's own scripture) belief while rejecting the truth of your own scripture without argument.

wow, user.

I do not reject the holy trinity

Against what scripture? English translations of a German bible.

I’ve read enough kjv for this lifetime, i go to Greek direct translations with Greek words underneath for important dogma. That’s what you must do.

I should have read the thread before posting.

Kjv Fan detected

What’s even your point

This place is too boring I posted this threads message on pol now

lmao

Attached: threadshot-1523570654473.png (720x182, 19.38K)

PLEASE don't

We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the only-begotten, begotten of the Father before all ages. Light of Light; true God of true God; begotten, not made; of one essence with the Father, by whom all things were made; who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and became man. And He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and suffered, and was buried. And the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead; whose Kingdom shall have no end.
And [we believe] in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets. In one Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

If you disagree with this in any way, shape, or form, you're denying an essential part of the Christian faith.

Christ is two natures in one person, both fully the Son of Man, but also fully the Son of God. When He calls himself the Son of Man, he affirms that he is the second Adam, and the purpose of the Gospels is to show that He is the Son of God.

dude

So you are Mormon.

God forbid that I believe made up things about the Christ

Such vile things at that

You're right about Jesus not being the father, but
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehenda it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x1152, 104.28K)

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this thread is.
You came in with the assertion that men are all begotten (thus, uncreated) and ask us if we consider you wrong. All the anons that have tried to show you why you're mistaken are being ignored, and you're just saying that you're right while praying for the destruction of those that are dismissing you outright.

I get the sense that you're not looking for discussion but affirmation. If that's the case, you won't find it in any genuine Christian circles.