You die

wat do?

Attached: images (43).jpeg (432x340, 35.43K)

Let my initiation into the third rank of the Illuminated Society of Jesus Appreciating Reptaliens do the talking. It hasn't failed me so far

it's real btw

Attached: blog-006.jpg (1024x768, 152.34K)

I say yes, because although I have never been there, if they are true Christians they will consider all who believe in Christ to be in good standing with them.

Ignore shitposts and move on . 😊

Attached: christ.jpg (800x450, 56.54K)

ABSOLUTE HERESEY

Thas rite! Wipipo deserve to have their farms taken away from dem 'cause dey ebil raycises!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.5K)

I tell the demon to be less obvious and that I won't fall for his tricks.

Ah woops sorry lord looks like i didn't make the count, i wasn't about to try out all the different brands and flavors of protestantism. Pic related begome :)

Attached: 5c762be881d64eff8fe54f696888c2cd3696977bd5fd875eb043a95193ea3f35.jpg (464x447, 36.74K)

Uhm Peter, you were the first pope in the church founded by Jesus himself. Why would some heretics be the true church?

t. didn't read The Gospel According to Pastor Jim

Do a 360ΒΊ and walk away

The dude wasn't even a socdem

Nah it came out a couple of years ago that he had also secretly been a member of the Communist Party for decades.

Attached: images (44).jpeg (512x288, 24.74K)

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 10.75K)

NESLON MANDELA WAS NAZBOL

POSTED BY NAZBOL GANG

wat do?

Attached: T2biCiFi_OD3Sqt_F4SknUM6X83rrbCWXIGb_4JFbas.jpg (664x767, 65.57K)

Attached: cursed.jpg (553x441, 68.43K)

πŸ˜ƒ

Considering I've seen communists who hold greater love for the Lord than some of the most vocal Christians in the church, I'd be a bit more discerning with what I call heresy.

That’s some bad bait right there

Attached: 84CE451F-F20C-493B-A1BF-615665AA5F89.gif (300x196, 985.96K)

winnie the pooh MAPQUEST

Just gonna ignore Christians making idols of nationalism, jingoism and greed are we? Or are we about to make excuses for them?

Your personal hell shall be having to be married to an aboriginal for all eternity.
She demands lovemaking every day.

Failure to comply will inflict as much pain as six gorillion standard hells combined.

Attached: diversify_me_already_you_hypocritical_cunts.jpg (1200x812, 140.25K)

Keep crying idolater.

P.S.:
Getting mad at this post or trying to deflect from it will add the stipulation that you will be surrounded by women of your own race that are at peak beauty of your races general beauty standard.
Which is a thing.

If you think about them while doing your ogre wife or ever somehow prefer them over your ogre wife, your dick and balls will experience the pain of TWELVE gorillion standard hells.

So, yeah. I hope you're 100% behind your statement and belief, user.

Enjoy your twelve gorillion hells of dickpain, hypocrite.

You'll probably get used to it

That implies one can get used to even one single regular hell.
But this is twelve gorillions of them we're talking about.

HECK OFF NAZBOL, Zig Forums IS A CHRISTCOM BOARD

posted by ChristCom Gang

Zig Forums supports emoji now ? πŸ€” πŸ™„πŸ‘€πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘»πŸ€·πŸ™†πŸ™…

fun fact: aborgines are closely related to mongolid asians

They're not, no more than they are to whites.

Found the neo pagan larper.

Attached: fe82678f967d93b37d105c4e44027e5dd5ca4e1985b6103f52804fafaa1bd8d1.jpg (736x330, 181.93K)

Nelson Mandela was a piece of shit terrorist who was anti-christical in more ways than most.

I don't care what whose ancestor threw onto which fire or not.
What matters is that paganism has survived despite not having any unifying scripture or evangelism and co.
Meanwhile Christianity crumbles apart without continous maintenance and eternal apologetism.

Such is the fate of monotheistic, missionary faiths.
They simply don't work out because they, by nature, are paintjobs over something else.
But that which comes naturally to the people?

It does not need missionaries.
It does not need constant repetition.
Etc.

The real truth is known intrinsically and doesn't need constant telling.
Only things that are not true need constant reinforcement.

Like communism/marxism, atheism and christianity, among other things.

A reason why (video) games are pretty neat, even though I play neither a lot, is that, generally, no matter how christian or leftist or communist, people use things that give the most yield in a non punishing, non judging, no strings attached setting.

You'll see die hard open border globalists build turrets and walls.
You'll see love thy neighbor christians build insidious booby traps, etc.

Dogs piss on walls, it doesn't need to be repeated.
Why does the one true gospel of the one true god require it?

Because every Christian knows.
Without constant maintenance, people turn away from the faith in one way or another.

This is not because "temptation", that's just pilpul.
A newborn child is not tempted to not be Christian and could go its entire life without learning about it.
It could be completely ignorant about the biblical god.

But let it thunder once or twice and the spirit connects pretty much immediately.

Anyway, the proof is in the pudding.
You'll have a hard time pointing at any current civilization, people, nation that is truly Christian without any heathen elements (that are not required for anyone who fully embraces the one true gospel of Christ.).

Cortez went through Aztecs and co like a hot knife through butter and later on they became Catholic and everything.
But what I see is Xipe Totec wearing new clothes.

There is no Santa Muerte in Christianity.
But there she is.
Just another true face shining through the coat of paint that is Christianity.
Or any other missionary faith, really.

They have no power.
Again. Intrinsic truths need not be told.
Missionary faiths are proverbial people in a proverbial boat, funny since you posted a boat picture, that is leaking and needs constant plugging, but there's always another hole where the water of truth seeps in.

And what's best.
Reality, again, clearly shows this.
I tell not a single lie here and you know everything, every problem I listed with the faith by heart, fully and completely.
You cannot, by design disagree with it because reality itself would prove you wrong.

If you think otherwise.
Go on. Denounce global maintenance of the faith.
Do you think Christianity would flourish that way? Or would it drain away like sewage in a gutter if nobody were allowed to hold sermons, masses and co.

I'm not sure it would fare as well as muh baganry did.
You'll always get another thundergod, but who would, after 2000 years of maintenance embargo, no distribution of bibles, no anything spontaneously recreate the Christian faith to the 100% true and godly letter.

Ah, well.

Literally new age/ and or eastern faith theological thinking. And i don't know what brand of paganism you're subscribing to, but if there are no absolutes, no logos, no bedrock then it's ultimately meaningless. Although question why come here in the first place? It's just like atheist who go on these moral cursades to disprove theist/christians. When if God doesn't exist then it's pointless. Same with a lot of these pagan/eastern fatihs if you can't have a personal relationship, or hit an absolute, then that doesn't sound like god it sounds like some made up pagan deity. Personally if i was some Buddhist I'd be like a Niche atheist ultimately it doesn't matter in the end. Especially with just some bare bones paganism, or the eastern faiths where god is there, but absent and uknown. And there would be no reason to evangelize, but with Christianity you do find bedrock, an absolute, that's what i've found in my studies. If want some book recommendations check out Father seraphim rose who was for a time A Taoist eastern Convert, then landed at orthodoxy eventually. Or another good book i've heard from other converts from the eastern faith is called Christ the Eternal Tao.

Well, Christianity isn't the "faith" with the most denominations, sometimes extremely wildly different from one another, for no reason.

In any case.
A "bedrock" that ties together things for the entire world or whatever makes no sense anyway and will always produce problems.
Always.
No exception.

This is because the world is inhabited by different people that will never be mushed into one.
Not even locally.

Agreed. It's a shame he helped destroy South Africa. S.