Harvard Medical School: "White faces are visual microagressions"

The Harvard University Medical School has removed portraits of former department chairs from a lecture hall because the individuals pictured are not sufficiently diverse.

School officials confirmed Friday afternoon that the portraits of 31 medical school deans - which formerly hung in the school’s Bornstein Family Amphitheater - have been “dispersed” to various lobbies and conference rooms.

All 31 individuals depicted in the portraits are men, and while one is Chinese, the other 30 are also white.

Dr. Betsy Nabel, the hospital’s president, told The Boston Globe last week that the portraits do not reflect the diversity of students at the medical school, and suggested that so many portraits of white males may make medical students uncomfortable.

“I have watched the faces of individuals as they have come into Bornstein,’’ Nabel explained. “I have watched them look at the walls. I read on their faces ‘Interesting, but I am not represented here.’ That got me thinking maybe it’s time that we think about respecting our past in a different way.”

Titilayo Afolabi, a student at the Harvard Medical School, told the Globe that she wasn’t surprised by the lack of diversity in the portraits, but cautioned that removing them might not promote “actual change.”

“It’s easy to remove people from the wall. It’s more difficult putting people of color in power,” she observed.

Harvard Medical School spokeswoman Gina Vild said in an email that “Change is coming.”

“It is vitally important to know that the lack of diversity seen in art at HMS reflects the school’s past, not its present,” she added.

Harvard isn’t the only medical school concerned about what are increasingly called “visual microaggressions.” As Campus Reform previously reported, the University of Rochester Medical Center recently sought to hire a staffer to serve on an “aesthetics committee” to provide guidance on “accessibility, gender-neutral space, and visual microaggressions.”

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-19/harvard-medical-school-ashamed-its-white-male-department-heads

Attached: crazed libcuck loon.jpg (620x446, 100.56K)

So, straight up racism. Nice harvard, nice

If my mere existence aggravates people, *they* are the problem.

I wonder what these people are thinking. White folks are the most aggressive motherfuckers on the planet. We’ve traveled to every corner of the globe, snuffing non-whites and stealing their stuff – do they think we’re going to sit back and quietly let them take over our own homeland?

t. has never seen shitskins in their natural state before

relax people, this is dull summer bait

You've confused "aggressive" with "effective".

>> “It’s easy to remove people from the wall. It’s more difficult putting people of color in power,” she observed.

Maybe because "they" don't really want to be in power

Maybe because "they" don't really want to be in power

(((intellectuals)))

visual microaggressions = identity politics>reality

This is both racist and disrespectful. The Deans have a right to exist in memory; they have a right to have their contributions collectively acknowledged in portraiture. Add portraits of minorities when and if they accomplish the same (which is what it sounds like they were doing anyway).

What's particularly irksome is the fact that this woman took it upon herself to remove them without calling for a vote and without so much as one compliant. She *saw* discomfort on the students faces; she didn't even hear it this time!

She needs to get over her aversion towards white people, because that's all discomfort towards white face reveals: a vile and very personal prejudice on her part.

a professor from massachussets (jewish) 2 years ago said whites should go extinct

this is not news

Can someone point to me what is exactly that people think makes white people want to hold blacks down? Everyone is always talking about how the fact that there are far more successful white people, and rarely any successful black people, is evidence of white's interfering with black lives. But why? Why would we do that? What evidence do they have to suggest that other than the fact that the outcome isn't the same?

Yes

>(((Dr. Betsy Nabel))), the hospital’s president
>Harvard Medical School spokeswoman (((Gina Vild)))
Oy!

Attached: power-of-ideas-7-betsy-nabel.jpg (1200x1360, 1.86M)

Forgot pic.

Attached: gina.jpg (500x500, 51.21K)

That’s exactly what most whites are doing right now. Except they’re not being quiet, they’re masturbating furiously.

fuck your misleading clickbait headline, faggot OP

Attached: c9cef83105d0f6f664c4c70728034e16c8714452a3491adc9ec944fc849116d4.jpg (480x360, 18.46K)

What an assumption!

>(((hospital’s president)))

Bet she wont give up her extremely priviledged position as a (((white jewish female))). she should give up her position to a caublasian trangender non-binary entity to reflect the diversity of the 25%
Jewish majority (((harvard))).

lol @ you being so stupid that you think we're 'white'

Yeah, you're not even human….

thanks for the clarification

most european jews are white looking too, how will they get around this? hire in swarthy israeli jews? ethiopans?

the european jews look down on them and wield the most economic power in israel,suddenly little mordecai greenspan from long island cannot get in and yasser ali mordacin from tel aviv can so we win as non jewish white people.

This is why we can't have nice things

Attached: d031a29fe6ec83d5ddb60c7ebf0bf55e.jpeg (650x366, 17.72K)

'>>633963
I read on their faces ‘Interesting, but I am not represented here.’

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 4.21K)

youre white when its convienent. youre kike when its convienent. youre both when its convienent.

Attached: 27ed3d1902e2103242be3f4faaf1843de5abca64fa51dee171a8bb193f9f4569.png (640x300, 43.03K)

Why are you all blaming the victims here?
What is so hard to believe about the claim that pictures of White faces act as triggers for "minorities"(non-White persons), and that leaving said pictures in public places causes anxiety, and impacts the functionality of said minorities?
WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT WHEN MINORITIES HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED OVER DECADES TO FEAR WHITES AND FEEL OPPRESSED BY OUR PRESENCE?
Unless you want to make the very shaky claim that humans are unaffected by conditioning?
tl;dr the White people whose portraits are being censored are victims, but the bigger victims are the people who, thanks to jewish social engineering, now cannot look at a White person without feeling stress and anxiety.

The kike made an unsubstantiated claim. Did they actually talk to the students?

Go back to leftypol adderal addicted commie.

I'm going to start showing my face to every nigger I see. And smile.

How the fuck is this reality and not satire? Especially at a place like Harvard??

Connecticut is your homeland?

It's already happening, they are doing it, they are kicking sand in your face while you are sitting quietly on the beach doing nothing, hoping it will go away.
The time to do something about it is now, or as soon as possible.
Find soros, find barbara spectre, find the rothschilds, end them all.

these medical students could not handle seeing white people excel, now they are in charge of your delicate operation. could you sign this extra waiver?

Well we haven't done shit about this faggotry since it started.
Where's your backlash, roleplaying faggot?

Higher education has become a scam, the (((academic))) mafia and their drug pushing medical associates are reaping the sour fruits of their ill intentioned practices.

Anyone remember that one dude from the bush administration that wanted statue titties covered up?
It sure was funny when it was just one nut.

Jew skin is white do we can accuse them for being micro aggressive.