Charlottesville rally organizer plans ‘white civil rights’ event in DC

The organizer of last year’s deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., received a permit on Wednesday to host a similar rally this year in Washington, D.C.

WJLA in Washington and other local outlets reported that the National Park Service granted a permit to Jason Kessler to hold a protest in on Aug. 11 and Aug. 12, the anniversary of the Virginia rally. The designated event space is Lafayette Park, near the White House.

Kessler wrote in his application that he expects 400 people to attend the "white civil rights" rally. He also wrote that he expects members of "Antifa affiliated groups" to disrupt the event.

"This year we have a new purpose," he said. "And that's to talk about the civil rights abuse that happened in Charlottesville, Virginia last year."

Kessler organized the August 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, which was held in response to plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. The event turned violent when protesters and counterprotesters clashed, leading to one woman’s death when a man linked with white nationalist groups allegedly drove a car into a crowd of counteprotesters.

President Trump drew overwhelming backlash after the rally when he said "both sides" were to blame for the violence.

Charlottesville denied Kessler permission to host another rally there this year, citing public safety concerns. Kessler has said he is suing the city over the matter.

Kessler has also been barred from the University of Virginia campus after the school said multiple students reported Kessler had threatened them.

Prior to the Unite the Right rally, Kessler and other protesters marched through the University of Virginia campus chanting anti-Semitic remarks.
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/393366-charlottesville-organizer-plans-white-civil-rights-rally-in-dc

Attached: charlottesville-getty_kkk.jpg (640x360, 45.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479951/Adolf-Hitler-indulged-sickening-sexual-fetishes-forced-niece-act-fantasies-according-claims-intelligence-report.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499224/perversion-adolf-hitler-nazi-secret-poo-sex-fetish-Coprophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lovely, this is the same weekend as Otakon. Expect some antifa idiots to attack a Hetalia or Hellsing cosplayer.

Whose ready for another round of Challengers?

Funny how all those nigger civil rights marches caused a much bigger threat to public safety than this will - yet they went out of their way to make sure those niggers could march. Just another lowered bar for the negro in america.

Lost

Please let someone get that shit on video

Attached: 1455163906156.png (424x445, 311.48K)

>

Attached: tumblr_mndba7LaYs1sryp27o1_500.jpg (500x375, 16.16K)

whites are a minority in the us now.

Attached: Fuckin' Normies.jpg (460x523, 29.21K)

Good

(((Kessler)))

because people living in brown people's countries usually want to escape from there, so this will stop illegal immigration

Attached: you.gif (400x224, 3.25M)

Attached: evil jews.jpg (599x549, 141K)

IGNORE IT IT'S A BLOG

Attached: f5ed6f8a075319b3b79a3745c2b7590b.png (1000x1000, 294.96K)

The way swarmfags try to shove JEEEEW into every thread makes that blatant.

The Hill is a legit, long established source.

A little cleanup is needed there

Attached: Wolfenstein_3D_animation.gif (320x240, 193.88K)

i would liberate her fortune cookie and annex it to my crotch region

Your image is from tumblr, thats all I need to know. I dont even need to read what you posted to know exactly what you posted.

You scream "white supremacy" but ignore over-representation in the government, main stream media news outlets, the 1% richest, Hollywood and various other influential/important positions.
Why?

Attached: 9e27429156f79bdca776aa0cfd2a30c444a7c3d42566d4ca88f64a156fc18a6c.png (3375x5175, 7.78M)

Oh nice. Some good old fashion liberal butthurt to enjoy.

#PunchANazi
be sure to get this hashtag trending on facebook,reddit and trumblr on that day its going to be so epic

Allow me to illustrate my point with a silly image that nonetheless contains a potent argument.

Attached: 1438130471851.gif (900x1960, 202.13K)

For someone who shills against anyone who calls out deepwater jews, you don't do a very good job, nope, your kike overlords shouldn't have to pay you at all

Attached: 7a8a5fce0a799847ef9660048fc824e63d91871360a4371068a9d81ca2659975.jpg (1200x940, 339.75K)

Does your photo indirectly suggest blacks are of equal intelligence to whites?

Lol?

Okay then, I'll spell it out for you.

You claim that blacks are inferior and thereby deserve their inferiority, then turn around and say that Jews do not deserve their superior positions in society. You probably haven't even realized it, but this opens up the question of why it is that whites deserve their current position in society as well.

As things stand, the philosophy is inconsistent, and thereby hypocritical as long as this question remains unresolved.

it indirectly implies that nazis are about as smart as black people.

This is bugging me so I'll clarify my point a bit. There is no clear metric as to what you use to determine who deserves what level within society. If you go by what levels of society the different races naturally gravitate to, then you end up with the conclusion that jews are superior to whites, which is taboo to nazis. The method used has to indicate that whites are superior to jews and blacks while simultaneously denouncing what jews do to "cheat the system", but also without denouncing any similar practices that whites have done in the course of establishing their own advantageous position in society. Without any clear such metric to point to then it may as well just be an arbitrary rationalization for how you wish the world worked instead of how it truly is.

Yes, because controlling mainstream media and hollywood outlets is "superior".
Just remember, whites constitute most nobel prizes overall, and have contributed more to the field of science and mathematics as a whole than any other race. Just becausee you own the media, panhandle for holocaust reparation and call anyone an anti-semite while striking them for dissenting views doesn't make you "superior"

Attached: 3bda2631698f88cd469dbefc1b71581ea7b28bbfb7a898d3c61ba1a5fdf56c7c.png (818x819, 473.35K)

thanks for the bump

Attached: 6356098185_956e0c0d75_b.jpg (1024x683, 214.92K)

Just to be clear, you are allowing that the jews don't manipulate the highest levels of world power? (or at least no moreso than any other faction can?)

In other words, do the world powers owe their behavior to jews, or are the jews not particularly important in the scheme of things?
Which is it?

See for an example of how they disproportionately seem to end up in powerful positions as compared to whites.

Can white people just be left alone? Is that to hard to ask. How about that?

No. Whites are too fun to bully.

Admit that slavery and the Age of Colonialism were immoral, then you can plead for that without being a hypocrite.

You were not around to experience that just like todays whites weren't around to be colonialists or slave owners. So fuck you, no one owes you anything.

Attached: 1448255238163.png (598x600, 78.69K)

Might makes right, fag.

I find it funny and ironic how you ignore low class whites are the ones being targeted by these reverse racial discrimination policies while rich whites and Jews are untouched

Sure, Slavery was incredibly immoral in the long term against whites, those southerners never should of bought the niggers of the kikes that sold them
If Lincoln wasn't killed we wouldn't of had any of this

Parasitism is not superiority
Its hard to name a Jew invention that wasn't stolen

Reading comprehension. I didn't say anything about people owing gibs, quit putting words in my mouth. If races are to be left alone, then you aren't justified in fucking with others.

Then quit bitching about how jews don't deserve their power, faggot.

I agree with you here, we should've picked our own damn cotton.

But they didn't use might. Might means physical force, not behind-the-scenes manipulation of socio-political and economic forces.

L 2 COHERENT ENGLISH

Attached: 1514119827851.gif (226x200, 891.81K)

Oho, so now there's a "code of honor" determining who deserves to be where they are.
If they're on top and you aren't and they are capable of remaining so, then how they got there is irrelevant; they still exert a superior presence over world affairs. That's what it means to claim "might makes right".

No you don't get to selectively ignore my points Jew
You say muh slavery but looking back Slavery done by Jews and was good in the end for niggers and bad for whites
Yes also bad, we never should of attempted to fix shit peoples as now they're fucking the environment to disrepair

I don't disagree with what you just said (for the most part anyways), I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of arguing that might makes right and then subsequently claiming that jews somehow don't deserve their positions at the top. It's doublethink at its finest.

I hope you are aware that this will end insanely bad for you

Attached: 23423410575697.png (1020x496, 891.64K)

Attached: 0498e5d2eddeb289103593a469742dec0c22f119f7b71148b202d114761ec1c5.png (804x906, 241.09K)

Nope.
You have an obnoxious habit of shoving words into people's mouths and arguing against that instead of what was actually said.

You implied that slavery was all the white mans fault and they are evil, and I sourced you that jews had a very large potion of slave ownership and trading.
Then I showed you how Israel is killing Muslims and bulldozing their homes as of today still.
As I stated: "its fine when jews do it!"

I'll fully agree with you that Israel shouldn't have been formed, but that has nothing to do with the original point, which pertained to the philosophical consistency of a previous user's bid that races should just leave each other alone.

Because he's an utter retard that thinks squawking the same complete "shame on you white goyim!" rhetoric that everyone on this site has been able to see through for years is going to convince anyone here that everything is fine the way it is.

Fucking ypipo retards I swer 2 GOD

Then the Charlottesville event and white civil rights event in DC shouldn't bother you if you feel this way.
Hell you should be cheering them on if you feel this way. But your not, wonder why.

Attached: 1529718261359.png (537x761, 744.85K)

Hitler ate poo.

come on you can do better than that

This was confirmed by US intelligence reports and later compiled in 'The Mind of Adolf Hitler'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479951/Adolf-Hitler-indulged-sickening-sexual-fetishes-forced-niece-act-fantasies-according-claims-intelligence-report.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499224/perversion-adolf-hitler-nazi-secret-poo-sex-fetish-Coprophilia

this image triggers me and frankly makes me want to spam BLACKED white girls but I'm not going to do it this time. Fuck you. I'll send my goons after you

Sure bud.

is this all you got?

There's also Hitler's pedophilia and the fact that he only had one ball. Also he couldn't achieve an erection. .

You all should have started a fundraiser to buy a shitload of cheep grayhound tickets. CNN would flip "Racist buses bring millions.."

looks time to cycle back to racism attacks
the organizer for Charlottesville was a Democrat whom shilled for Obama no less

democrats at in again with another staged outrage moment as their fucking party is a dumpster fire like 3 million in debt and just had to take out a 2 mill loan to continue operations

Attached: 5fa22444cf.gif (256x192, 182.16K)

Attached: DemocratsPartyState.jpg (293x300, 20.5K)

Attached: 002.jpg (970x546, 137.81K)

time for more entertainment

Attached: deznuts.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Orcish, fast food and television addicted, lazy, greedy, simpleton , low iq whitetards assemble for the tenth annual people with innie belly buttons rule convention

"We are the best race and that's why we lost!"

Us Jews are the true master race, and that is why we have been imprisoning you dumb whites for millions of years. Grow up and stop these pity parties Larry the Cable Guy. Dumb redneck pigskinned America burger niggers.

"We must protect coroporate interests at all costs, because the economic , political, and social climate were 100% created by corporate America, and we I don't like that, so we need to stop them by giving them more power because toby Keith, 9/11, and the pedo Catholic priests.

Yes! Maga! I work a REAL job in construction making new offices for spoiled billionaires who exploit me, and I need to make sure I keep making these people who use me rich, because making another man rich is masculine, and pushing another man's interests over your own isn't communism, so make these people who use me more richer so I'm more poorer and have to work more hours while a bunch of lazy people with tied play golf because Hilary !!!!!!

Don't listen to the faggots.
LET'S GO!
LETS KICK THIS SHIT OFF!
If it's a war they want let's give it to them!

Charlottesville (((Rally Organizer)))