Fewer Births Than Deaths Among Whites in Majority of U.S. States

Deaths now outnumber births among white people in more than half the states in the country, demographers have found, signaling what could be a faster-than-expected transition to a future in which whites are no longer a majority of the American population.

The Census Bureau has projected that whites could drop below 50 percent of the population around 2045, a relatively slow-moving change that has been years in the making. But a new report this week found that whites are dying faster than they are being born now in 26 states, up from 17 just two years earlier, and demographers say that shift might come even sooner.

“It’s happening a lot faster than we thought,” said Rogelio Sáenz, a demographer at the University of Texas at San Antonio and a co-author of the report. It examines the period from 1999 to 2016 using data from the National Center for Health Statistics, the federal agency that tracks births and deaths. He said he was so surprised at the finding that at first he thought it was a mistake.

archive.is/ggboV

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-22 Deaths Surpass Births Among Whites in the U S .png (1162x936, 41.02K)

I wonder how those states vote

DUDE JUST HAVE SEX LOL

Attached: Capture.JPG (777x515, 50.82K)

blue states have lower white rates

that makes sense. am from nj, and this state has been on a steep decline for decades. but thats okay, dude weed man murphy and his sikh butt boy are gonna make everything better!

Fuck the white race. That’s how Darwinism works. If you’re not willing to breed enough to preserve yourself, you don’t get to keep existing. Mother Nature at work.

Pick one, faggot.

What so great about life anyway? Birth(which no one ever asks for), shit happens to you and then you die. No existence is best. I can't wait for death to come for me.

Hm I wonder if it has something to do with this.
The muslims don't seem to have any problems raising plenty of children.

Attached: 19352036276.png (878x512, 6.91K)

weird, many white couples i know have many kids

Ok, leftcuck. We'll just go ahead and stop state benefits for any race who has a negative fiscal impact and see how long the trend continues. The kikes and their pawns want whites to subsidize their own replacement.

Fake news and more fear mongering. Mexican and black birth rates are beginning to stagnate as well. We need to focus on the more immediate threats right now which are chinks and Muslims

Just stop state benefits in general and watch as a lot of leeches of every race die off, leaving the strong behind to build the nation.

worked for africa, why not here :^)

Turn off the faucet, and watch it miraculously start to slowly unfuck itself.

If it makes you feel any better OP. Even people from other races that are more white in nature than their native people don't get sex. It's a war against smart people basically.

See

He's right. Dependency is the greatest stumbling block. No matter the source.

How original.