Michigan female serial killer served killed her lover & served at neighborhood bbq

A new documentary is shedding light on the victims of an alleged serial killer who authorities say injected her husband with a lethal dose of heroin and also killed her former lover before serving remains at a neighborhood bbq.

Kelly Cochran pleaded guilty earlier this year to killing her husband with the lethal dose but was already serving time in prison for the murder of Chris Regan in Iron River, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

She pleaded guilty in April to the death of her husband, Jason Cochran, at their home in Indiana. Court documents say Kelly Cochran told investigators she killed her husband because he took "the only good thing" in her life in Regan's death.

In a new docuseries on Investigation Discovery titled "Dead North," Cochran is being described 'like the devil' in court.

Regan disappeared in 2014. Iron River Police Chief Laura Frizzo, who investigated Regan's disappearance, said she met Cochran and her husband during the probe, court documents stated. The investigator learned Cochran was having an affair with Regan but the case went cold until Jason Cochran died in February 2016 of a suspected overdose.

Cochran admitted to prosecutors that she and her husband lured Regan inside their home, shot him and dismembered him, before dumping his remains in the woods. Cochran said she and her husband made a "pact" on their wedding night to "kill off anyone involved in their extramarital affairs."

Investigation Discovery said in a statement that Cochran's own brother, Colton Caboyan, told investigators he feared his sister was a serial killer and neighbors said they believed they were served human remains, possibly Regan's, at a barbecue. One friend who participated in the documentary also described eating a strange-tasting burger without realizing at the time it could have been human.

In February 2016, when Jason died of an apparent heroin overdose, the Regan case was reopened. Michigan authorities charged Cochran with Regan's death but she fled the state.

The U.S. Marshals Service eventually tracked her down in Kentucky, where she was arrested and taken into custody. Court documents revealed Cochran spent her time in jail turning her glasses into shanks and threatening to commit suicide, as well as bodily harm to anyone who came near her.

After Regan was killed, Kelly said she was angry at her husband. She said she gave him a lethal overdose of heroin and then choked him until he died. She said she killed him out of revenge for killing Regan.

Cochran cannot be prosecuted in Indiana for any additional murders. That was part of her plea deal in Jason's death: if she provides locations of other victims, she can do so and not face additional charges in the Hoosier state.

She claimed to having other “friends” buried in Indiana, Michigan, Tennessee and Minnesota. However, the identities and specific locations of these bodies remain a mystery to this day.

archive.li/UDfLC

Attached: kelly cochran serial killer_1529421706240.jpg_5679109_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 22.94K)

This is why 3D is PD.

a man would have been caught and imprisoned before he killed more than one person.

how many times do you think someone basically witnessed this thing committing a crime and looked the other way because "oh a man probably forced her, she's innocent."

So humans dont taste like pork.

Attached: c640x360_32.jpg (640x360, 20.43K)

I'm very familiar with this story.

there's absolutely NO EVIDENCE that she served up human meat at the BBQ. absolutely none.

it's all based on the excitable imaginations of the neighbors, who only thought about it years later, and think 'maybe it happened'.

and 'maybe' simply isn't good enough.

There are 4 or 5 people who think MAYBE Donald Trump is made out of wax…..

but that's not newsworthy, and doesn't deserve a headline

She probably just sold all the bodies to the nonexistent Cannibal Club in Los Angeles, where Katy Perry dined on them with great aplomb.

Can you tell us where the bpdies are buried then, Johnny?

*bodies

Daily reminder that the most notorious serial killers in the world are a bunch of pussies… I mean, housecats.

I prefer my bbq human flesh to be well marbled, which is why I prefer to grill babies. The Mexican babies are all pretty well marbled, and the parents have so many of 'em that they rarely notice when one or two of them disappear.

Beaner babies are too spicy

that sounds like a question that an expert like YOU should be able to answer.

this story is old news.

and there are no new details that made it newsworthy

I heard Trump was factory farming them in some border states.
Maybe he could bring the prices down a bit for well marbled Mexican baby meat. I can't hunt my own around here because the no-go zones in my city do not react kindly to white hunters of baby-flesh. Been having to import for awhile. Prices are getting out of hand. The skinny Guatemalan babies are cheaper, but stringy and not enough fat on 'em to even get a good sear, much less provide that sizzling good taste of more well marbled baby meat.

That's why I'm bumping it so hard!

How many times did she serve him and was it before or after she killed him, or both?

The only 'new developments' about this tired old story is the documentary that was made about it.

but this thread didn't copy and paste a news article about the documentary.

this thread is a copy and paste of a non-story

Does not mean it cannot be derailed just as quickly as any other!

Attached: PicsArt_06-09-08.07.44.jpg (1024x768, 161.43K)

Gotta go water the garden for an hour, so have at it and derail any thread to your heart's content.
I'll catch ya in awhile wherever you decide to "contain" yourself today. lol

*sings*
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am
Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

Attached: PicsArt_06-22-12.27.42.png (2048x1090, 450.66K)

The last legal hearing regarding this particular case occurred 2 months ago, so it's impossible for that to be considered 'breaking news'.

This story appears to be about a documentary, which is also called a 'docu-series'…

The term 'docu-series' has a HYPHEN (hypen) in it, although the person who copied and pasted this unworthy news article doesn't seem to realize it.

FURTHERMORE, while this hackneyed 'copy and paste' job is about a 'docu-series', it doesn't really tell us anything about the production itself, the director, the airdate, or anything specific, and barely even mentions that it's going to be on 'Investigation Discovery', (the ID Network) which is a worthless waste of bandwidth that plays terrible shows targeted to middle-aged divorced women, much like the Lifetime Network.

great job, OP…..

fucking brilliant

Attached: PicsArt_06-22-11.16.22.jpg (640x457, 46.1K)

this thread needs chemo

There are an average of 17,250 murders per year in America.

the only thing that stands out about THIS STUPID CASE is the fact that a handful of uninformed neighbors THINK that there MAY have been a SLIM POSSIBILITY that she served them a human corpse at a BBQ.

yet there's not a tiny bit of evidence that it's true.

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM AT IT'S WORST

johnny chemtrail is a real gas

take your meds

take my junk

Thank God you've got a chin

Otherwise, my balls would crush your larynx

take your meds

Attached: 00d.gif (329x302, 15.29K)

take your meds

Attached: 7c665fa990287c8cab0ff0276b551aa564aa6373b13a66b76ad05f3d21b6e266.gif (200x200, 40.85K)

Destroying Your Imageboard Experience IS My Medication

Attached: Copy of Copy of DERAILMENT UNDERWAY.jpg (1280x786, 740.32K)

That's a man.

Attached: PicsArt_06-22-10.26.43.jpg (1280x786, 309.88K)

She looks crazy; and as a man who kinda likes crazy, I can tell you.. That"s a man, baby!

Attached: PicsArt_06-22-02.19.09.jpg (1185x786, 43.74K)

What a handsome woman.

yuck! i guess the ensuing misfolded protein diseases wont really matter too much for the consumers because they were already braindead before eating buddy