Unarmed black teen killed by cop wrote in 2016 poem: 'I want my mom to never feel that pain'

An African-American teenager killed by police while fleeing a traffic stop this week wrote a poem two years ago saying he never wants his mother to feel the pain of burying her son.

Antwon Rose, 17, was shot dead by an East Pittsburgh police officer Tuesday after the teen and two others were pulled over in a car believed to have been connected to an earlier shooting that night.

Rose was unarmed, but he was found with an empty gun ammunition clip in his pocket after he was shot, Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala told ABC affiliate WTAE in Pittsburgh.

The deadly shooting was caught on cell phone video and has prompted massive peaceful protests in the Pittsburgh area.
abcnews.go.com/US/unarmed-black-teen-killed-cop-wrote-2016-poem/story?id=56085343

Attached: antwon-rose-killed-protests-3-ap-thg-180622_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 237.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ironcityarmory.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re telling me it’s 2018 and nobody has invented a tazer or nonlethal weapon with the same range and effectivity as a pistol? Bullshit. The USA government WANTS to kill their innocent citizens it seems. Nazbol or nuclear holocaust is the only answer to the American issue.

Tazers are almost useless vs black people.

A nuclear war even between the smallest of nuclear powers would result in a cloud of radioactive dust that would block out the sun for years enveloping the entire globe. Crops would die and the world would descend into chaos as mass starvation killed off the majority of the human population.

They have but they're largely illegal under international law.

There's something to this story that isn't being told.

Shoulda stayed in school, Leroy and become a doctor

Kike detected.

Holy shit Ari, I know kikes are bottom of the barrel intelligence wise but you're shattering that bottom.

If kikes are bottom of the barrel intelligence wise then how have they managed to amass so much power?

Yes, the niglet was walking around with a motherfucking M1 Garand en-block clip in his pocket. Or maybe it was for his 3000 dollar collector's piece C96? Or perhaps his Kar98, I'm sure it was that.

Journalists should be hung. Making reports you pass off as not satire about things you know diddly jack shit about should be punishable by hanging, jesus fuck.

A combination of pure evil, a penchant for conspiracies and systematically cheating in IQ tests, just like everyone who has higher IQ than my race, the superior one (white).

Maybe don't commit crimes then?

Attached: 1498235791277.jpg (458x370, 21.68K)

"There is no such a thing in America as an independent press, unless it is out in country towns. You are all slaves. You know it, and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to express an honest opinion. If you expressed it, you would know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid $150 for keeping honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should allow honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, I would be like Othello before twenty-four hours: my occupation would be gone. The man who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the street hunting for another job. The business of a New York journalist is to distort the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to villify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or for what is about the same — his salary. You know this, and I know it; and what foolery to be toasting an "Independent Press"! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are jumping-jacks. They pull the string and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives, our possibilities, are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

If you watch police video channels on youtube such as DonutOperator, Officer401 and Mike The Cop they will often explain that non lethal tasers and even shotgun bean bag rounds aren't always effective at stopping a perpetrator.

The reason for tasers not working all the time is that both prongs need to connect with and basically hook into the person's body to be effective and this often gets stopped up by clothes and even when things do connect perfectly if the nigger…oops I mean "perp" is higher than a kite on drugs (especially PCP) they'll just run right through the charge and keep fighting which then can necessitate lethal force.

Bean bag rounds don't always work for the same drug related reasons ie depending on how high a perp is they can just shrug it off and keep fighting.

Nope, not even in "country towns" as the kikes control my local Jews paper as well and though I don't quite live in the boonies where I live one wouldn't ever mistake as being an area that is "action packed" or to use Trump fag's lingo "high energy".

Its a township basically.

'I want my mom to never feel that pain'
'But you can't stop a nigger from chimpin' out, mayne'

i wonder what trap song he lifted it from

did you not read it?

the media calls it a 'traffic stop' like he got stopped for rolling through a stop sign. they want to fan the flames of HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT again.

someone was shot nearby and the description of the car was the one he was riding in. the cop saw them and pulled them over. the dindu was unarmed but had a magazine in his pocket and there were two weapons in the car. clean kill imho.

saged for shit thread

Attached: 6356098185_956e0c0d75_b.jpg (1024x683, 214.92K)

bumped because fuck you

Stop reading right there.

All Americans are protected by the Second Amendment but some Americans are more protected than others.

They call them "rap" songs.

They were in a gun free zone. Pittsburgh is a gun free city. Nogs and libtards ensured that by voting for it. So no, he isn't protected and it's likely the others in the car will remain suspects

Rubber bullets?
Blowdarts?

A long range weapon that can fire jolts of electricity with the same power as a trazer does not sound cost effective if mass produced… A lot cheaper to just train officers to shoot the legs and not the torso.

Really? Better tell that to "Pittsburgh's Premier Gun Shop and Shooting Range."
ironcityarmory.com/

Face it. You're a fair weather Second Amendment supporter.

Nigger

The guy was protected until he started acting like a nigger as niggers do.

Only an idiot wouldn't have some kind of weapon nearby in those areas.
He was still considered unarmed, and he did not present any danger to the cops that shot him.

If they really were bottom tier intelligence wise then they wouldn't be a threat, retard.

Future astronaut veterinarian english professor murdered by police for no reason again?
So sad.

Anyone else noticing a certain (((editorial))) bent to the Zig Forums headlines, lately?

I've noticed some faggot keeps bumping threads with nonsensical bullshit.

Joh*ny N*pte possibly**

Good thing sensible gun owners don't tend to participate in drive-by-shootings with their nigger friends in the ghetto, eh? I don't think you need to worry about real people in this case user.

Attached: 17ct4981t24g9c1t4172461c82674871c7128446b1924691c.jpg (1777x1754, 153.13K)

Top tier reporting

>>>Zig Forums

Poem just a forshadow of intended martyrdom. He knew what would happen if he ran cuz hes seen it hundos. Now we'll see if more folks will start seeing these storm troopers for what they are.

The irony