The House Floor Just Broke Into Chaos After Congressman Tried to Play Audio of Detained Children

Speaking from the House floor, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) on Friday protested the Trump administration’s zero-tolerance immigration policy by playing a recording of migrant children inconsolably crying for their parents at the border.

“If the Statue of Liberty could cry, it would cry today,” Lieu said before turning to the devastating audio, which was first obtained by ProPublica Monday and has since been widely shared.

The California congressman continued, calling on his fellow lawmakers to try to imagine the horrors of what it would be like to have the government split their own families. “What must that sound like?” Lieu asked.

Less than a minute into the recording, presiding officer Rep. Karen Handel (R-Ga.) interrupted to try and stop Lieu. “The gentleman will suspend,” Handel said.

When asked for a reason, Handel accused Lieu of breaching decorum.

“Cite the rule, madam speaker.”

“Rule 17 of the House that prohibits the use of that device…the gentleman will suspend the use of the device,” she responded, growing visibly frustrated. “It is in violation of rule 17.”

The tense exchange continued until Lieu eventually yielded after Handel called in the sergeant-at-arms.
motherjones.com/politics/2018/06/ted-lieu-immigrant-children-recording-house-floor-speech/

Nice source. Not as good as The Guardian or CNN though. I'll approve it though.

Attached: a6cc0488e69ef7ca5ea974c6a8a7d733f8bef85efa9e1bf0bbdaeb8f6c22b098.jpg (480x480, 28.25K)

If burgers insist on rooting for beaners then i will wage war against America itself.

Sociopath Trump eats babies, impeach now

Attached: trump nobel.JPG (880x381, 49.07K)

Attached: Trump nobel.mp4 (640x360, 689.73K)

Does he think that everyone who came to Ellis Island was allowed into the country, let alone welcomed in with no questions asked? Or that jumping the border is the same thing as coming through an accepted immigration checkpoint?

lmao these are all people who vote to drop bombs on children daily

Does anyone actually fall for that? I'm a bit disconnected from how normalfags think so I have no idea.

I for one 100% believe him on the origins and nature of the recording.
There is no reason why he would lie.

He knows that.
He also knows that the statue of liberty was gifted to us in a time when the demographic make-up of immigrants were 99% European.

No. Even normies are getting sick and tired of it.

As it Turns out the audio was actually from one of Podesta's pedo sessions so there is nothing to worry about.

Attached: menny lafs.webm (1280x1280, 1.7M)

Gee thanks for the notation OP I wouldn't have known otherwise.
because it isn't real

So are we ignoring all the kidnapping that social services does on a daily basis or are we just pretending that doesn't happen? Also this is the most calm chaos I've ever been witness to.

Yes, no one cares about the children of citizens.

Attached: 1403077071807.jpg (200x200, 5.24K)

I'd like to know as well, but I presume women do

normies ate it up, but it was full court media press.
my enjoyment is from them usuing images from Palestine and poretending their Hispanics.
the moment is ripe to show Israel's human rights abuses but I think that is the whole point of it. to posion the well.
Trump does the same thing as Israel but is bad while Israel is good.

Israel outright shoots kids, so they're quite a bit worse.

The absolute state of the liberal cuck.

Attached: 5e49841fdfa8426b253bcb09e4946b76fbc3c59759388560106000f9d62d4273.png (650x1350, 609.09K)

i just love it when these "people" crawl out of the 8th layer of hell to act like they care about kids.

Attached: Smoking-Rabbit.jpg (333x500, 121.02K)