Woman jailed for performing exorcism…

Woman jailed for performing exorcism…
She said a woman was 'possessed,' but is in jail for performing an exorcism, police say

archive.today/2018.04.17-042426/http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article209030189.html

COLUMBIA, SC - Brittany Jones believed a woman was "possessed" and attempted to perform an exorcism, police say. But the attempted exorcism was performed against another woman's will, according to the Columbia Police Department, who have arrested the 28-year-old Jones and charged her with first-degree assault and kidnapping. The attempted exorcism occurred March 19 at a home in the 100 block of Lorick Circle, police said. That is near North Main Street and I-277. Jones held the 56-year-old woman against her will, police reported. Police say Jones allegedly assaulted the woman with a cross, because she believed the woman was "possessed."

Exorcism is the religious or spiritual practice of evicting demons or other spiritual entities from a person, or an area, they are believed to have possessed. The ceremony gained more fame following the release of the 1973 horror film, "The Exorcist." Jones struck the woman in the upper and lower body with the cross as she attempted to perform an exorcism on her, police said. The woman managed to escape and got help from a neighbor, before she was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to the police. Jones younger sister, Tiara Jones, is also wanted by the police. The 26-year-old was called a co-defendant and is facing charges of first-degree assault and kidnapping, police said. Brittany Jones was taken to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, where she is being held on a $100,000 bond.

Attached: Brittany Jone_fitted.jpeg (1140x641, 30.3K)

black people are incapable of honoring religion. all they do is take it from other people and pervert it. look at joseph kony and his "lords army". all of west africa needs to be nuked and replaced with god fearing huWhite people.

im beyond tired of you racebaiters. its a pathological sickness at this point

whatever happened to kony2012?

Race is real and certain races adhere to the teachings of Christ better than others.

Joseph Kony is out in a jungle somewhere and basically "too old for this shit"
polite sage

is that why most whites are atheist and embrace secular humanism more than other races do

whites fall for the zionist trap more than anyone else. you people are beyond delusional.

Darkies are religious because they fear punishment. Whites are religious because they see the necessity of religion for desirable societies.

whites aren't religious period. whites make the most jokes about jesus christ and make blasphemous remarks. the most "christian" whites are protestants who are a joke to christianity lol

NEWS flash, Jesus was white. To be white you have to have a white father too… Hmm.. Maybe you want to go back to reddit where the christians there blackwash history and think the virgin Mary was actually a black qyueen

Not only did I never say I hate black people, because I do not, but I will not pretend to be an anti-racist, because most "racism" is actually committed by black people against whites. Racism will only be abolished when the civilized blacks forgo their violent brethren who make rap music and celebrate drugs and hedonism. It's their obligation.

People got bored and stopped paying attention.

>(((whites))) make the most jokes about jesus christ and make blasphemous remarks
FTFY

Did you somehow miss the "King of the Jews" label? Christ was a Hebrew, descended from the tribe of Judah. He wasn't King Arthur or some tribesman from Gaul.
It's all fine and good to dislike the satanic nightmare of Judaism, and the Church is the new Israel, but rewriting history to suit your racial preconceptions is WE WUZ-tier.

Attached: Absolutely Heretical.png (1185x1029, 592.9K)

Well, someone who replies to other people's responses as if they're writing in a journal for only themselves to read aren't the most rational people on the planet.

#thebodyipossessmychoice

Nevermind I see you're a stupid troll. Reported.

Is she an ordained exorcist with permission of a local bishop?

Acts 19

Forgive my stereotyping but from my understanding, most american black Christians are some form of protestant. Heck, I think some are just outright idolaters. I'm sure there's some kind of Church where they literally worship some kind of black jazz musician and either claim he's God or the son of God. But then there was some other black musician who was also good so they had to make the "Son of God" into just a saint instead. Coltrane, perhaps?

There's a place for out there reasonable discussion without all these scary trolls you know
it's called reddit
go back
GO
BACK

This board is in bad shape. Could it get any worse?

This poster is correct , those (((babylonians who are fake jews))) are giant hypocrites. Also this GO BACK TO PLEBBIT IF YOU AREn't A CHRISTIAN.

Where in the Bible is this required? Sure in mark mark 3:14 the first twelve disciples are ordained. But if you actually posted the context of that verse it would read in acts 19:13-17
Here is literally speaks against those who are excorcists but rather ye should do what mark 16:17 says which applies to those that believe, and not just ordained preists or the original twelve disciples
If you have trouble also do what matthew 17:18-21 states and pray and fast.

i don't winnie the pooh with the oversensitive obnoxiously far left wing morons of reddit either; it doesn't mean im not tired of seeing posts from people act like mouth foaming mongoloids. theres a time and place for everything you stupid ass. this is a christian board.

If mods do their damn job.

OP here to voice my regret in making this thread.