French Jogger Accidentally Crossed U.S.-Canada Border, Was Detained for Two Weeks in Washington Stat

A French citizen was detained for two weeks in a U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) facility after accidentally jogging from Canada into Blaine, Washington.

On May 21, Cedella Roman was running along a beach in British Columbia when the tide started to rise, causing her to alter her path. As she turned to head back to visit her mother, who lives in the Canadian province, two U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents appeared.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally. I told him I had not done it on purpose and that I didn’t understand what was happening,” Roman told Canada’s CBC News. “I said to myself, 'Well, I may have crossed the border, but they’ll probably only give me a fine, or they’ll tell me to go back to Canada, or they’ll give me a warning.'”

Instead, the agents detained her and sent her to the ICE-operated Tacoma Northwest Detention Center, located more than 124 miles south of the U.S.-Canada border.

“They put me in the caged vehicles and brought me into their facility. They asked me to remove all my personal belongings with my jewelry,” Roman said. “They searched me everywhere.”

newsweek.com/jogger-crosses-us-canada-border-held-two-weeks-992319

Attached: rtsz2rg.jpg (1440x960, 173.66K)

Good, retards need a lesson on following the law.

I thought we don't control borders? How are the mexicans getting in, if some random jogger is stopped?

Some mutt drones wanted to have their thrills by fisting the young French woman in every hole.
America should be nuked.

'See this swarthy bitch Pyle?'
'Yes sarge!'

'Arab terrorist trying to infiltrate all the way'

Attached: gomer.jpg (1000x541, 197.6K)

Use your mouth, moron

Attached: Jim_Nabors_Frank_Sutton_Gomer_Pyle_1966.JPG (755x961, 138.11K)

Article misprint, it said "French", not "negress subhuman".
Reminds me of this morning when Wendy took a hot, wet, slippery fart into my mouth, and a cascade of diarrhoea gushed in after it.

These liberal fucking northern border agents are trying to make it seem like we dont want anyone here (instead of just not wanting sandniggers, beaniggers, and other undesireable types). This woman under any other circumstance would have been roughly frisked and groped and released back to canada, but they wanted to make a spectacle out of it so they can point at trump and call him a meanie doodoo head.

Samefag here, its a nigger, just saw, border patrol did nothing wrong. Your ancestors fled illegally long ago, youre not allowed to come back.

Political theater

Random french joggers accidentally crossing the border can't be used for demographic replacement and political migration.

The US-Canadian border is actually well policed because Canadians are, in theory, white and therefore it's not 'racist' to send them back to their country

Ha, no.

But that's what the French are.

Washington Stat, as opposed to Washington D

Was she jogging through fucking woods off the path? How the fuck do you accidentally cross a border?

Says she got stuck because of the tide. Probably there was a cliff or something, and the beach she jogged on to get past the cliff was flooded at that point. Probably didn't know the area well or the extent of the tides.

Hello bootlicker.

There is a higher chance you've licked a cock than he's licked a boot

>(((Newsweek)))

How dare she have to face consequences.

Attached: 1429594912208.png (493x402, 3.93K)

Border patrols are obligated to police the border by the treaty, not even trees are allowed on the established line. Most of the time border patrols are not actually present simply because of how much they have to patrol. Even when they're going overtime you'll only see them a couple of times a week. Not that big of a deal if you have a Visa it's kinda weird the towns on the border would care about some frenchman though.
Canadfians border hop to go shopping all the time.

I think the incident in this article might be falsified to convince people that it's just as draconian and unreasonable to detain and deport mexicans and rapefugees.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

It's actually a pretty good excuse.

Sure is. Go kill some people and when you're standing trial just claim you didn't know murder is illegal. It's a fool proof plan.

Most French are white, you have some black in Dom (départements d'outre mer, former slaves ) and some migrants of course
Racism is really lower here than in USA though

Attached: 1d78aae5b1c0a8ef0545f83b7554d82c.jpg (270x368, 20.43K)

this is the fucking problem I have with the "justice"system.
its a bunch of private businesses acting like the mafia.
we need to go back to constitutional LAW
and get rid of this "harvey weinstein's financial playpen" mentality.
NOBODY should be ticketed ever again because that is NOT is the constitution.
taxes are, and that's fine.
get rid of blue isis.

Attached: goodmancarson.jpeg (500x348, 51.81K)

so you mean to tell me she accidentally ignored the numerous signs posted around the vancouver BC area that state the US border is near, she accidentally ignored the checkpoint markers stuck in the beach showing the border, and she accidentally jogged over the large pile of rocks they dumped at the border on the beach designed specifically to prevent joggers on the beach from accidentally crossing the US border.

and even if none of that was true, you can't seriously fucking expect the "i was only pretending to break the law" argument to work in the first place. Besides that, the reason she was detained for two weeks had nothing to do with the US border patrol, it was because Canada didn't want to take her back because they didn't know who she was. In other words the Canadian immigration is so fucking worthless they don't even know who THEIR people are let alone ours.

Attached: wats dis.jpg (326x302, 21.92K)