What are Zig Forums's thoughts on Muhammad (PBUH)?

/isalm/ here, what is Zig Forums's honest thoughts on Muhammad (PBUH)?

Attached: 1014383_10151513056997406_550735039_n.jpg (960x556, 66.8K)

False prophet. Started a false religion that has bickered with Christianity a lot, to say the least.
What matters is how right he was about Christ, and the only thing he got right was that Jesus is the Messiah of Israel.

He was a dirty pedophile rat tbh. I always imagined him to be a very stinky man, if I ever met him I'd probably puke all over him tbh.

Pedophile.

I'm willing to go out on a limb and speculate that he was a victim of prelest at first. But as time went on, he grew unbelievably corrupted by satanic influence and fabricated his supposed prophecies to serve his own desires. Pedophilia, murder, blasphemy, the whole nine yards.
Whether intentionally or not, his cult has led millions of people to eternal damnation over the past millennium. His followers demolished the Church in Africa and the Middle East and they're certainly reaping the consequences for that.

Used Islam as a method of ruthless territorial conquest, whatever his motivations for that would've been. Maybe he had some false religious Revelation in the context of Abrahamic faith wanting to genuinely start a religion, but noticing its influence, kept going for the sake of power.

For some reason it's survived until today, despite the inherent corruption of the Qur'an and its preservation, errors when referencing previous Scriptures and how his personal morality never reflected that of his revelations, other than the ones of violence.

Attached: based st. thomas.jpg (960x960, 171.04K)

False Prophet inspired by a fallen angel posing as Gabriel

What's "isalm"?

Muhammad is a false prophet and him and all his followers are being tormented in Hell right now. Repent and believe upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, before it's too late.

crazy noonga

Galatians 1:8 - 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Attached: Islam vs Christianity.jpg (2486x1434 936.88 KB, 400.85K)

t. Saint Thomas Aquinas

Mahomet was a false prophet warlord who destroyed everything he touched. Unleashed a Devil Cult that unfortunately continues to deceive souls and send people to Helll even in this age. Was so obvious bullshit that people had to be forced to believe in it, even the pagans saw how ridiculous it was.

Attached: Anon_is_angry_about_islam_2.JPG (2486x1434 784.81 KB, 400.85K)

Muhammed was an evil man, a pedophile, a warlord, a slave, and a demoniac, and Islam is a wicked, false religion, and Muslims since their inception have always been the chief persecutors of Christians worldwide. Muslims do not worship God. They deny the Son, and so they have already denied the Father, and Muslims do not know God, and the Allah of Islam is not God, but rather Satan. Muslims are thralls of Satan. Islam is the utter inversion of the truth. Islam is a blatant lie, and so can only ever be spread by the sword, and the Islamic Conquests are the worst thing that that has ever happened in the last 2,000 years of human history, with the senseless death toll from your equally senseless religion mounting into the hundreds of millions with no end in sight. That said, Muslims aren't the problem. Islam is. I wish you all the best.

didn't we use to have /islam/ vs Zig Forums epic threads?

Yeah, but it seems the Mohammedans decided to declare victory since they totally disproved Christianity. You can see this in the threads on /Islam/

Yes. Made it up to #11, but they stopped making them.

There's only 1 thread on /islam/ discussing Christianity. Don't bear false witness.

Demon possessed false prophet

He was a pedophile goat winnie the pooh loser who is in Hell.

Attached: image.jpg (468x500, 78.44K)

pigs be upon him

I don't know much about the prophet but tbh I admire Islam in certain respects, despite not knowing that much about it.

Zig Forums is lying if they say they'd spend time in a Muslim country and not be impressed by aspects of the culture (call to prayer, aesthetics of the mosque, the fact that they actually believe and aren't afraid to show it), or that it's totally devoid of beauty. Whenever I mention things in Islam to other Christians (usually Prot denominations) such as Islam takes itself to be the original religion of Abraham, that they venerate Mary and believe in the virgin birth, they're always shocked and don't know how to reply.

I unironically wish Christianity had something like the call to prayer and the Quran recitation.

Seems strange that Muhammad wouldn't have chosen a successor. I have to side with the Shias on this one, it was clearly meant to be Ali. Strange also that Ali didn't want to fight to become the caliph and how he stopped fighting one of the battles because his enemy put Qurans on their weapons, or however it was. He was borderline Christian imo. Even Thomas Carlyle agrees.

Attached: Capture d’écran_2018-03-13_20-53-20.png (474x617, 547.85K)

Have you ever heard the church bells in Russia? Absolutely beautiful. How about Byzantine chant during a divine liturgy?

Yeah, I'll give you that Shiism probably is the better version of Islam, but it's still founded by a guy who probably was possessed by demons and created a new religion that appropriated elements of every preceding Christian heresy together into one new false religion.

Bells and byzantine chant are great and all that, but you're not going to find many bells in the west. And no competitions where families send their kids to go and recite Bible verses in a chant-like way.

I guess it's a western thing. They corrupt everything they touch, seems like.