School honoring Confederate general to be renamed for Obama

The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports the Richmond School Board voted 6-1 Monday to rename J.E.B. Stuart Elementary School to Barack Obama Elementary School. Kenya Gibson represents the school on the board and was the lone dissenting vote. Gibson wanted the vote to be delayed and said there was a lack of local names included in the administrations rebranding recommendations.

The Richmond City School Board revealed the top three possible names Monday night. Northside, Barack Obama and Wishtree took the majority of votes from the students, knocking aside suggestions like John Adams Elementary and Jackie Robinson Elementary.
roanoke.com/news/nation/wire/school-honoring-confederate-general-to-be-renamed-for-obama/article_e1505d78-c88f-557d-b524-0d4f130c62bb.html

Empathy is the worst trait of white people

I'm sure this will immediately end all racism everywhere ever, and isn't a meaningless gesture that materially amounts to doodely-squat.

Just another thing we will have to repeal when we kill the iconoclasts to the last man.

Burn it down. It's better to let the building die with it's honor than to be tarnished in such a way.

this. i wonder if these fucking idiots even realize that they are further radicalizing the right.

I would recommend suicide, but I'm sure you're stupid enough to fail at that.

Do it, faggot. They gave the address.

Good!
Fuck trump and fuck white people

In 2009, I had a client pay me to paint a portrait of J.E.B. Stuart on canvas for him.

obviously, the client (Eddie Patterson) was a fucking idiot redneck.

I've attached the separation tone image he asked me to reproduce for him. I painted it on a 24" x 36" canvas, and it looked exactly like the photograph.

I never mentioned to Eddie that I had used my own feces instead of paint. I took a shit, and thinned it down with my own urine, and painted the image in a 'sepia tone'.

100% true….

I gave the feces portrait to Eddie Patterson, who never said anything about how it smelled, or anything negative at all. He gave me the final 50% of the money, and drove off with the shit painting.

Attached: jeb-stuart-9498016-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 212.71K)

Is anything named after Trump that he doesn't own?

They should've named it after Nat Turner to rub it in Whitey's face.

Attached: White cis men.png (432x792, 112.89K)

Reminder this is a fed "rage trolling".

Attached: 1527962933530.jpg (680x543, 38.69K)

America will always be white land. Deal with it De'Shawn.

It doesn't get more based than that.

If you're not a Beatles fan, you can eat my shit

Obama killed more brown people then any Confederate general. Really gets your noggin joggin.

Attached: original.jpg (400x283, 32.21K)

The right would be further fucking triggered radicalized if they saw a cloud in the sky that was shaped a certain way. The gesture is still a meaningless, stupid take-that though.

I'd assumed that but thanks friendo

hi Zig Forums

surprised they didn't vote to name it Wakanda Elementary

Q: how old were you when the 9/11 attacks occurred?

A: three

It's safe to assume that you were only three or four years old on Sept. 11, 2001

translation: stfu, you little girl

………..wow…….

FUCKING pathetic……

……I didn't know you could only count to three

How disappointing…

Hey, commie. Reminder that no-one wants you braindead, dishonest retards on this site. Go back to Reddit.

Juden opening the gates is what it is, is what they have always done for thousands of years.
Muslims are the sword arm of juden, negroids, are,the biological weapon.
They opened the gates at Constantinople, they opened the gates in Toledo and led to the enslavement of Spain for 800 years.
They've used the same tricks countless times.
They are doing it now.
Every negroid you see in films, music, sport, has been put there by juden.
Every time a piece of true history is destroyed, or beauty annihilated, juden have set it in motion with their schemes.