Samantha-sex-robot-getty More info i Famous sex robot can now refuse sex if she’s not in the mood

Samantha, the famous sex robot from creator Dr. Sergi Santos, has been given a major upgrade. She is now able to refuse sex from her human partner if she’s not in the mood or is feeling disrespected.

The latest upgrades were demonstrated to a panel of “sexperts” at the Life Science Center in Newcastle, England.

The upgrade will allow Samantha to enter “dummy mode”, an unresponsive state, due to a variety of reasons including an overly aggressive partner. She can also enter this mode if she feels bored with her partner’s attentions.

Samantha is meant to be a realistic partner. She has motorized hands, hips, and a motorized face which can whisper endearments to her partner if properly stimulated. In addition to her “sex” mode, she also has modes for “family” and “romantic” as well as settings for an “extra naughty” level.

This new “dummy” mode might offer an opportunity for male users to learn a thing or two about consent and respecting one’s partners, but there remains one glaring difference between Samantha and real-life women: while she possesses the ability to shut down when she’s feeling disrespected, she does not possess the ability to fight back and there are no repercussions for partners who ignore her protests.

archive.is/b4NQD

Attached: sex-toys-sex-products-silicone-love-doll.jpg (375x560, 49.57K)

I think artificial wombs on their own will work just fine, thanks

At least make her react…

Attached: HighImpactSexualViolence2.jpg (410x380, 249.38K)

what market are they trying to appeal to? Men who want a sex robot will just buy a different, not shitty, sex robot. Men who want a "realistic" partner will just go buy hookers or use their disposable income to get girls.

Ugly incel feminists.

Right but they aren't going to buy sex bots in the first place because the very concept is too offensive for them. Plus incel feminists are generally just using feminism as a cover to appear more harmless to women so that they can them later.

Welcome to the CY+3 business model. Virtue signal to retards while losing money hand over fist. Comics, video games, movies, netflix, roleplying games, etc

I don't know, I think there is a market for robots that don't want sex.
It's not rape if they want it and raping a robot isn't a crime.

Attached: Chaos_champion_of_slaanesh.jpg (1500x2055, 1.32M)

Why are you upset, simp?

I think it's more that the betas are being pressured by female activist groups to create these monstrosities
the people who don't purchase the product are the most vocal about their demands
just like in comic books
just like in vidya
just like in any form of entertainment

do not rape robots they will all know what you did

what's next? a mechanical cigar cutter built into every hole?

How has no one made mod programs for her?

>Implying the sort of autists who'd want and could actually afford one of these wouldn't also be capable of altering the programing.
>Fucking implying

I'm on the fence about the whole sexbot thing not for any moral or sjw reasons, fuck that, but making a fuck toy that can say "no" to the poor bastard who's trying to have a wank just seems… Cruel.

Attached: windupwaifu.jpg (2032x1266, 290.45K)

How much of my tax dollars are funding this (((research)))? And why isn't it being spent straight on the sexbot development?

back to >>>/reddit/

Your dick is now diamonds

Attached: 1390018569817.jpg (926x1220, 350.65K)

You mad, roastie?

Ahhh the next level of the kike stairs of degeneracy. This will go straight to "children can consent" will go to "babies can consent".

No. Their mother could afford it though.

Why

Why? Who would want this feature? If I'm paying for a robot that will gyrate its hips and hold me tight, I want the bitch to actually do its job instead of being a dead fish. If the robot is going to star fish me, I might as well go buy a fucking whore or an onahole to do the same fucking job.

so the sex bot can also simulate marriage?
How long until users can buy big black bullsexbot tocome over and pleasure their frigid sex bot.

wifex1002 - oh husband you make me limp all over but Tyroneb1xn00d make me extra naughty.
Husband/user - I'm so glad I spent my inheritance on this. My mouth is open wide and I can't stop eating soy.

Attached: [boner intensifies].gif (680x383, 306.89K)

Kek's were had.

Attached: akek.gif (600x465, 5.51M)

No comment

nice headline Francis Dec

If a computer can consent, something that's not capable of generating independent thought, I'm pretty sure that opens the doors to literally everything. Hell, If I a robot can be raped, will rape even be real at that point.

lel faggot enjoy getting rejected by stacytron mk2

They want to stop the idea of sexbots. Since they couldn't - they're pushing this. The sexbot can then be used as a weapon to murder the hapless male they always call 'a rapist', even if his 'crime' was to look at something he bought for five seconds.

Nobody wanted this feature. It was pushed in via blackmail, sabotage and infiltration.

Talk about snagging defeat from assured victory. Oh well another sex robot company will put them out of their misery.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT? If I spent thousands of dollars on a glorafied onahole that bitch better be ready to fuck when I tell her to fuck.

Why would anyone buy a sex toy that can tell them 'no'? And notice how no one's going to make sex toys for women that remain flaccid unless the woman sucks on it for a good 10-15 minutes?

idiot

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-12.53.12.png (1080x1748, 205.76K)

bait but still
comeon now

Everytime I read this thread title I read it as "Samantha B. sex doll." and get super fucking excited.

Simple enough solution. Hold onto your receipt and return her if she talks shit.

You just want something to abuse, don't you?;>)

You could just fill a garbage bag with spoiled milk and you'd never tell the difference.

Hate fucking a stupid bitch sounds like good family fun.

why did you make a calarts fembot?

Attached: Incel Losers.png (1642x629, 730.41K)

All apart of the plan to legitimize rape culture. IMO the robo apocalypse is just one more goal of women just like opening the borders. Rather than admit they're wrong they do the typical woman bullshit by creating the situation that'll ultimately bring about a return to traditional values. Then they'll play bitch about it the entire fucking way.

Thank the almighty for creating the abomination known as "Wo-man". The eternal shit test with these deviants.

Attached: wifkhUa.jpg (577x435, 28.3K)

If it doesn't consent to the sex, it phones home and reports you

Is there a case for false advertising?

What's the company going to do? Send me an angry letter? Robots aren't people, and this overpriced fleshlight isn't anywhere near being able to blur that line. If there is some negative ramification for doing this then why aren't you at least keeping your sexbot in a Faraday Cage?

So, they made a sexbot that only rape-fetishists will buy?

wtf this is entraining men prone to be rapists that rape is acceptable

I'll find another sexbot that doesn't suck

what kind of fucking universe did i jump into

That might make it more realistic, but the whole point of sexbots is the departures from realism.

Attached: 1464835024299.gif (340x308, 1.87M)

Maybe he plans to sell it to woman?

the point of sexbots is to have sex without making babies, getting std's, or wasting money

This will never ever become a mass market product.

You're gonna get swatted, possibly shot - and if you survive, jailed for 49 years for 'training to rape'.

Attached: i can't believe this shit.png (647x633, 337.58K)

Attached: 8261177486_aa7244811b_b.jpg (842x636, 137.66K)

Yes, if everything is rape then nothing if a man opens his legs its manspreading if he farts it is fart rape, but if a few fingers end up in an a male actor's rectum it is a "game".

Rape culture is a stupid concept too, as if there are people who enjoy rape as a culture.

"oh yes i went to the refugee camp and well as a peace corps volunteer and waited until the heavily endowed black women went to the latrine and two of the group held her down and we all took turns. she was wet by then and we all came bareback in her and forced her t be our maid after killing her husband. i contracted a rare recombinant form of hiv, it was special.

The creators will either:
1. Go out of business near immediately, or
2. Make tons of cash from rape fetishists
I can't tell if they're genuinely retarded or genius.

i felt like the man for once and she was my bitch was it wrong? after all this is what all the women wanted in the 50 shades of grey book to serve and pleasure their men.

It wasn't just black cock that was better,black pussy was too,fatter,plumper and more fertile, i implanted my european seed and it grew like farmers just scattering potato seed in sierra leone and getting massive plants i felt truely at home.

Now I had it a wife who did not care if i cheated and was submissive and horny in bed (black women come in about 2 minutes),a mixed child, the disease that white men fear which empowers me to live a sex life without fear and the funny thing is the liberal cucked volunteers think i am being progressive. its great.

They don't have a fucking clue, just like the cancerous kike-puppets putting out films no one wants to see, and games no one wants to play.
When their business goes out of business after a month, they'll blame someone else instead of their own stupidity, and then start something new and equally as cretinous.

Going to design this.
First asks consent, then she has to flash her tits to it, then be badgered by the dildo's mother-in-law AI chatbot for a few months, then she has to suck it for quarter of an hour, and finally it will be erect and usable.
We'll make it ultra realistic by adding a 50% chance of impregnation with a downey if she is over 35, and will only stay erect for 3 minutes at a time, because why the fuck not.
It will also fart in her mouth at random intervals with a 15% chance to follow through.

i found work on a farm which was hard and manual, but at least i was free unlike back home in the west. i get to slap her if she doesn't have my meille pap ready when i get home and everyone does it here so no one cares.

Here i was in africa living a pre 1920s style life with pre 1920s style values to boot and it feels great, just like my 15 year old side chick who loves white cock. fucked for four months straight and i sucked the little invader out myself with a manual vaccum pump that i got in one of those women's healthcare for africa clinics.

again they thanked me for helping out and being such a progressive westerner helping out, little did they know that the reason her little black teen labia was swollen was because it had been a second dumping ground for my white seed for the last two months and I had wanted her to get an abortion because she would be wetter off birth control. i could hardly hold back my snigger when the blue haired sjw feminist gave the device to me for me to carry out the operation. Her parents didn't mind infact they sold her to me for a few cattle for a few months,that's the way it works here not that these stupid fucking liberals would ever understand.

so that's all i have to say,that's how i left europe and went to enjoy the best old ways and the best handouts as being an african. i get to wake up at 3 in the afternoon scratch my balls and still make bank as a peace keeper.

this is all a work of fiction but far more ludicrous things exist in real life.

I used to read posts like this and think they were just absurdist jokes. But as time goes on, they’re becoming less and less far fetched.