NEW TEXTBOOK LABELS CHRISTIANS AS RACIST

NEW TEXTBOOK LABELS CHRISTIANS AS RACIST
In Particular, The AP U.S. History Book Slams President Trump And Those Who Voted For Him In 2016.

trunews.com/stream/new-textbook-labels-christians-as-racist

The Advanced Placement U.S. History textbook planned for distribution next school year includes passages that are biased against President Donald Trump and his supporters, and that call evangelical Christians “racists” and “xenophobes.” Tarra Snyder, a student at Rosemount (Minn.) High School, said she saw a sample copy of the textbook and began thumbing through it. She told FOX News in an interview this morning she was “appalled” by the “blatantly biased” entries, and was moved to sound the alarm over its contents. Among the entries:
• “Most thought that Trump was too extreme a candidate to win the nomination, but his extremism, his anti-establishment rhetoric, and, some said, his not-very-hidden racism connected with a significant number of primary voters …”
• “Trump’s supporters saw the vote as a victory for the people who, like themselves, had been forgotten in a fast-changing America—a mostly older, often rural or suburban, and overwhelmingly white group …”
• “Those who had long thought of the nation as a white and Christian country sometimes found it difficult to adjust …”
The textbook was authored by New York University professor James Fraser, who chairs the university’s Department of Humanities and Social Sciences in the Professions. In his staff bio, he says the book is “designed to help make U.S. History courses more lively,” while focusing on “the agency of everyday Americans of many different communities, times, and places.” Fraser’s bio also claims his work also reflects his “concern with complex debates about the place of religion in public schools.” The textbook is published by Pearson Education, which claimed the textbook “underwent rigorous peer review to ensure academic integrity." A spokesman also said it was intended to “promote debate and critical thinking by presenting multiple sides” of the 2016 election. The company claims the book is ‘unbiased” and “accurate.”

Attached: 0131366181.jpg (534x648, 99.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/04/17/ap-u-s-history-textbook-implies-christians-bigots-reagan-racist-sexist/
archive.is/yBXUq
archive.today/2018.04.19-075802/http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/16/anti-trump-american-history-textbook-blatantly-biased-critics-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Headline not supported by body text

thefederalist.com/2018/04/17/ap-u-s-history-textbook-implies-christians-bigots-reagan-racist-sexist/

It doesn't matter if we voted for Trump or not, that's not the point especially when this educational book for every American high school student tars us all with the same feather: In a section discussing President Trump’s cabinet, the book says “They were largely white males, more so than any cabinet since Ronald Reagan.” In a discussion of the nation’s politics after 2012, it says “Those who had long thought of the nation as a white and Christian country sometimes found it difficult to adjust” to secularization and an increase in people of other races.

Trunews links should receive an instaban.

Why do you hate the truth?

What are you, Unitarian? Unitarians aren't Christian.

I've grown to really dislike this country. What Asian country is the best if you're fond of Christian Asian girls and dislike cultural Marxism?

Japan or South Korea. The rest are actual communists so there are certainly some Marxists and that ideology amongst them.

Hell no, this place is where the elites test all of their societal controlling crap before unleashing it on the rest of the world

I think what the textbook says about why people voted for Trump is true, but also that there's nothing wrong with that. Why should people want to be displaced/replaced?

Only that part?
I suppose its a 1/10 in a sea of 0/10's.

Just replace "Christian" with "Protestant" in that quote and it would be 100% correct, nothing to spaz about.

No, Catholic. I was saying that OP stated that the book lambasted all Christians, but it just takes a cheap shot at Trump's base.

SK has the highest rates of circumcision in east asia.
Because US soldiers were so in the war.

That's all you need to know about that filthy country.

They're yellow journalism at its finest, user.

How about Hong Kong or Singapore?

See>>636076
South Korea is p communist friendo, and a lot of their modern culture is ultra-superficial. I could rattle on forever about the major societal problems SK has but I'm going to refrain for the sake of my sanity.

almost never fails

Pretty sad you guys are more outraged over a Christian news ministry reporting the truth rather than the deliberate lies a secular God-hating professor is putting out in high school textbooks. Very sad.

Attached: opposite.png (1024x512, 727.07K)

It's probably just Zig Forums.

Ya'll know the messiah is not America right

Hey now, don't put words in my mouth. I think the textbook is clearly biased and the claims that it's not are ridiculous. But I find it hard to believe that you think the title of the article isn't reaching. Trunews, and the man behind it, Wiles, have serious issues.

I think you have some major serious issues if you think Rick Wiles is more of a problem than what this God-hating professor is publishing in high schools nationwide. God have mercy on the pastor or priest of whatever church or parish you're attending.

Attached: christian.png (1024x512, 317.8K)

He's a false prophet, user! Of course he's a problem! He prophesied a whole slew of disasters that never happened and lied through his teeth when they didn't come true.

She's one of the few semi-competent ones. She's garbage with the media but EdD people like her.

You don't need to remind me.
t. korean

just like there's a certain type of white woman that likes black men, there's a certain type of white man that likes asian women. don't delude yourself, dumbass.

Yeah yeah, I know what blogspot you're referring to. And the sad part is, that slanderous hit-piece against Pastor Rick Wiles is written by a fellow "Christian." A Judas Iscariot. You know, I keep emailing Rick, just leave America and let this country burn, but I guess Jesus Christ and the Apostles went through much worse so can't complain. I'll let you figure out yourself which prophecies did come true, that you won't find using a lazy Google search.

Attached: watchman.jpg (1024x512, 114.49K)

fleeing your home so that you can create supreme gentleman in a foreign country overseas is a victory for cultural marxists m80

There's also a certain type of man that likes to get winnie the poohed in the ass, man is fallen. What's that got to do with his post though?

mixed with
Not that guy but slow down there, kiddo. Marrying a Christian Asian is infinitely superior to marrying a degenerate white chick (not that all white girls are degenerate obviously, it's just highly encouraged and more common). Get back in the other thread where you REEE about Asian women, see you back there.

Oh, of course mixed with a massive false equivalency and loud hyperbole. Must be a Baptist.

So, all we have to go on is a high school student's rant, and we don't even have a blurry cellphone pic to back what she says?

archive.is/yBXUq
What's the point of inking trunews when they're just carrying a story from from fox? Also
Eeyore the donkey, this is middle-school reading material, maybe lower!

Attached: 1523896319234.jpg (612x344, 78.28K)

Attached: 5686.webm (640x272, 1.34M)

Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Also next time make sure to post the long-form links: archive.today/2018.04.19-075802/http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/16/anti-trump-american-history-textbook-blatantly-biased-critics-say.html