The harder I work, the more depressed I become. I work too hard to care anymore. It doesn't pay off...

The harder I work, the more depressed I become. I work too hard to care anymore. It doesn't pay off. The money isn't worth the misery. Why take one day of rest from a God who wants me to suffer when I can give myself all seven days free?

Slaves are angered by those who take hold of freedom and thus label leisure as laziness.

Also. Tax collectors can go die in a fire. Caesar can go render a foot up his ass

Attached: 54211-rainbow.jpg (800x450, 139.07K)

ur lazy

“Then the one who had been entrusted with one thousand gold coins came to his master and said, ‘Look, sir. I know that you are a hard man to please and you’re a shrewd and ruthless businessman who grows rich on the backs of others. I was afraid of you, so I went and hid your money and buried it in the ground. But here it is—take it, it’s yours.’

“Angered by what he heard, the master said to him, ‘You’re an untrustworthy and lazy servant! If you knew I was a shrewd and ruthless business man who always makes a profit, why didn’t you deposit my money in the bank? Then I would have received it all back with interest when I returned. But because you were unfaithful, I will take the one thousand gold coins and give them to the one who has ten thousand. For the one who has will be given more, until he overflows with abundance. And the one with hardly anything, even what little he has will be taken from him.’

“Then the master said to his other servants, ‘Now, throw that good-for-nothing servant far away from me into the outer darkness, where there will be great misery and anguish!’”

- Matthew 25:24-30

Attached: grave.jpg (960x960, 102.19K)

Pay your taxes, get up, take your cross and follow the Lord. Over 100 billion humans have lived and died on the planet, and an infinite amount of troubles have been had. This universe is infinite and beyond us, stars and galaxies have arisen and fallen, civilizations rise and fall with time. You are insignificant.

Envy is such a sin.

Attached: neet master race.jpg (966x3054, 855.96K)

I wouldn't defend wage-slavery but NEETs are not nearly that self-improving or productive.

Be like Zacchaeus, use your work for a different purpose.

Where are you getting your money in this scenario

No thanks.

Not the servants fault he gave into enslavement to the system

I'm quitting religion. It has filled me with nothing but negativity and broken hopes. I quit telling the gospel since no one cares anyway. Talking to the deaf is a waste of time. I only have one life and I want to be happy.

Yeah yeah. I understand your silly tribalism of who you think is "in" and who's "out" by your verse quotation you conveniently use to exalt yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back while you're at it.

Hello. I didn't know you were God and know the hearts of men.

And you can go fucк yourself because I have read the Bible, entirely, and still do.

You need somebody to pray for you Christanon. Go seek help. Sorry for the harsh replies.

Go pray for the starving kids throughout the world. Prayer doesn't work.

Well looks like this isn't bait, I'll go ahead and bite.

I'm going through a similar situation in my life as well, the longer I live on this planet, the more I realize the truths of God's Word and how much of a cruel dog-eat-dog world it is. On the other hand, it's hard to shed of my worldly and sinful inclinations, because I know if I had the God-given intellect and wealth, I wouldn't really be seeking God at the level I'm at right now. At the same time, I just read the news today of a homeless man that ate a bunch of Oreos laced with toothpaste and vomited it all up, turns out that homeless man was a former pastor of a church back in his home country. Would that be my prize for serving God, is that the end result of picking up the cross on a daily basis? I know life is difficult living as a Christian as it is, but does it really have to be that pitiful? Will that be my retirement living in the streets after a life dedicated to God?

Life knows two miseries; getting what you don't want and not getting what you want.

Sometimes, deep in my heart I feel an array of emotions that I can't express to God, but I know He feels what I'm going through. Some days, I sit in my room and feel "sad" out of nowhere. "No," I tell myself, "I have to fight, I cannot give up." At the same time, whenever I feel this sadness, it's like a deep dark endless pit that swallows up all of my hopes, dreams, love… everything. I crack open the Bible, turn to where I left off – 2 Thessalonians – and read intently, taking notes, but… it doesn't work. That feeling, that darkness won't go away. Perhaps all those years of falling away from the faith, of leaving behind Jesus Christ and spitting in His Face repeatedly has finally caught up on me now.

The genius of the hole: no matter how long you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant.

At this point, I can only rely on my childhood. Those were happy times and I smile whenever I think about them. I still remember innocently reading the Bible as a child, I loved reading the Bible growing up. I guess God did bless me after all and it was my decision to forsake Him – to eat that forbidden fruit.

I lied to myself that it was over. I was still alive. It wasn't over.

Attached: ef52f4dfb48ed9581ab824106e01ecbf.png (1280x768, 1.29M)

Pray for yourself. What good is it to pray for others when you're the one that's drowning?

Why perform an action that time and time again has only proved it doesn't work. There's a saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I've donated to charity. That's the least I can do because I know that's the least God won't do. Praying I've learned to be useless. Perhaps this is why unbelievers are more prosperous. They go for it instead of praying and waiting for it.

See, that's not what prayer is for. There are some things we can control, and some we can't. Again, you're attributing blame to God for things He's not responsible for. I can't speak with authority regarding prayer, why or why not it works. It's one of my weak points, I admit. However, I do admit I'm going through a rut in my life for the past few years, but I don't cling onto God as a last resort – at least that's what I tell myself. I know if I had money and the pleasures of this world, I wouldn't be seeking God at such a level. I consider it a blessing.

Conservatives make more and are more charitable. You are demoralized. I get it and it is an easy place to be in. But don't blame God for your plight. He never said it was going to be easy. He told you it was going to be hard but the reward at the end is infinitely worth it. Quit being weak. Practice actual faith, get up, and make something of your day.

I make more out of my day when I'm not wasting time praying, fasting and other religious stuff.

I believe it's deeper – darker – than that, because I can empathize what some of these anons are saying. It's not as simple as "cheer up pal." Problem is, fasting and prayer is the only way – I believe – but they don't believe in it. It's heavy spiritual warfare.

I know this sounds crazy, but read up on testimonies of people who've had visions of Hell. Reportedly, those who've committed suicide, wallowed in self-pity, are in some weird outer darkness wasteland, all to themselves, experiencing torment and loneliness.

Just a bunch of fear mongering false prophets that want to make a few bucks or 15 minutes of fame

Hey! Thanks for an idea for making some extra money.