EU Articles to Criminalize Online Free Speech pass EU Parliament Committee

The Report: reuters.com/article/us-eu-copyright/eu-parliament-committee-votes-for-tougher-eu-copyright-rules-to-rein-in-tech-giants-idUSKBN1JG1FE

Why this is bad for all Digital Free Speech: communia-association.org/tag/article-13/

European Union users can visit this website to email, call, or tweet your MEPs to stop Article 13 and Article 11 from criminalizing links, memes, and free speech: saveyourinternet.eu/

So Zig Forums, how does a board built on free speech feel about this?

This information was brought to you by the IIUU. Consider joining the International Internet Users Union if you want more information like this. IIUU Discord Server: disboard.org/server/join/405894514058985482?k=1&c=/servers/tag/iiuu IIUU Forum: iiuu.boards.net/board/1/general-discussion IIUU Zig Forums Board: 8ch.net/iiuu/index.html IIUU Facebook Group: facebook.com/iiusersunion/ IIUU Twitter: twitter.com/iiusersunion IIUU Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/iiusersunion/

Attached: iiuueu.jpg (3970x2647, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/639977.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (1000x394, 110.92K)

You corporate slave think you're free wew.

at least they can meme, funny how shitposting is the last bastion of freedom

Careful what you think, say, or do.
Big Brother is always watching you.

EU is going to be a dictatorship with zionist jews at the top pulling the strings of their puppet figureheads they put in charge of running the joint.

Article 13 will motivate big internet companies to cease business in Europe, simply because checking everybody for licenses, verifying license claims and monitoring all their traffic is more expensive than just shutting down business and skipping on the revenue.

I doubt any of you understand this at all.

So copyrighted content will be slightly harder to share? And?
Why is everybody jerking off Alex Jones' libertardian dick all of a sudden because of this?
Sounds like you guys are hammering your head on the table for no reason.

I mean just look at this primitive animal for example.

Or this autistic faggot. Just look at this line: "at least they can meme".

Attached: 00b21d28b8eaf60dcd6ae0d720….jpg (1410x2000, 359.12K)

t. smugfag EU damage control

Nice! I love to see westerners lies about freedom and other shit being exposed. They really live in imaginary world created by their corporate overlords and jew masters.

>EU shills are scared of libertarianism of all things

Wasn't Rome becoming censorous while it was deteriorating?

because the EU system is crap for the average person. they get to vote on commisoners and that's it. the EU is not a representative system and needs reform. Reform scares the powers that be because they don't want change or improvement just continued control and power.

We need to move the capital of the EU from Belgium. it should be a moving capital to prevent entrenched bureaucracy.

If they cry, "Oh we have to move so mnay items and papers," counter with, "Put it all on the cloud, use your ipad to update it."
I mean it is 2018, wo needs big office buildings anymore? Who need corner offices? Think of the children!

Attached: my feels.png (621x800, 369.82K)

In a related story, (((Jeff Goldberg))) is the greatest actor of all time.

this shit will be unenforceable,so just sit back and watch it fade away.

Never assume that a judge will do the obvious and ethical just because the laws are ridiculous. If the laws are bad, the judges are fully capable of enforcing them anyway. The likelihood of your statement being correct is high, but if we allow that likelihood to in itself lull us into a false sense of security, we will lower our overall ability to fight it as we will be less on-edge against it.

Attached: 1CivilFlag.png (3800x2000, 178.83K)

It won't fade away. Once it's in the law it will stay there forever, basically. Unenforcable will only mean it gets enforced when it's convenient and ignored when the little guy wants something.

Only way it would never get into law is if google tells the EU plutocrats they'll shut down service for the union and leave them to rot on an non-functional internet.

And if they try to take away freedom here, kaboom goes the government.

Sound like Zig Forums and Zig Forums. No pro White allowed, only nadsees.

Attached: 1.jpg (1262x1634, 162.51K)

Attached: a.jpg (1540x1669, 203.2K)

judging by all the isp shills who were on here cheering the death of net neutrality, I think they'll appreciate nobody being able to criticize all their douchebaggy moves.

you don't strike me as terribly intelligent or far-thinking

since you're not explaining it, I doubt you do.

go pound sand up your ass tbh

You keep repeating that Alex Jones line. It's spooky, almost like you're copypasting from a script…

assuming you aren't a falseflag I can be rid of you easily enough with images of Winnie the Pooh or Crab Putin, in either case drown in hog shit

idk probably

it's going to be done by a machine, dumbass. The internet is going to be Club Penguin soon.

fuck off retard

this

Attached: joinordie.jpg (750x537, 142.57K)

HELP US RESCUE THE INTERNET, PLS VISIT FACEBERG.COM/IAMASHILL

saged and reported for spam

This would be a fine thought if the internet was contained in a vacuum and only existed in the USA. But US websites will have to follow these laws if they want to allow EU citizens to connect to them. And the loss of shekels from making the internet US-only for US sites would be a massive hit to profits. So I find that quite unlikely to happen.

Yeah, a bunch of fags got the wool pulled over their eyes with net neutrality. We're already beginning to see the effects of its loss. It will be a gradual process, but eventually all ISPs will follow models like this.
8ch.net/n/res/639977.html

In a few hours, the EU will give the last vote on a copyright reform.
Said copyright reform has nothing to do with copyrights at all, and DEFINITELY affects people outside the EU.

It basically requires an automated upload filter to enforce copyright laws. This filter not only stops creative works under

fair use, but can easily be tampered with to stifle dissent. It is full-stop Orwellian.

Democracy absolutely requires that the people have unrestricted access to information to make decisions. If the government

controls information, it can safely keep inhumane and bigoted practices under the hood. It can manipulate popular opinion to

bolster harmful behaviors. It can give even more oppressive influence to the highest briber. The unaware population has no

way whatsoever to keep the government in check.

Democracy weakens to the point of complete irrelevancy, becoming indistinguishable from dictatorship.

We must bang pots and pans now, and later too. Tweet famous people, talk about it everywhere on internet and out of it.

Translate this to languages in the EU and send post on european forums.

Do something. Do anything. Do now.