Trump on Israel embassy move:‘Evangelicals appreciate it more than the Jews’,Armageddon now!

President Trump said in a new interview that evangelical Christians have been more appreciative than Jewish people of his decision to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

Trump indicated to Mike Huckabee on the former GOP governor’s show on the TBN Christian network that he was surprised by the reaction.

“I tell you what, I get more calls of thank you from evangelicals, and I see it in the audiences and everything else, than I do from Jewish people,” Trump said. “And the Jewish people appreciate it but the evangelicals appreciate it more than the Jews.”

“It’s not a surprise though Mr. President, because evangelicals are people of the book,” Huckabee replied. “And they believe you kept a promise, were fulfilling really a 3,000-year old commitment to recognize Jerusalem as the capital.”

archive.is/WJXir

Armageddon? Bring It On: The Evangelical Force Behind Trump's Jerusalem Speech

By making this move, Trump had “demonstrated to his evangelical supporters that he will do what he says he will do,” Moore added.

On Wednesday, the far-right Christian evangelical website Charisma News was overflowing with praise from evangelical leaders for the Jerusalem announcement.

In order to truly understand the centrality of this “theological dog-whistle” to Trump’s evangelical base, you must take their religious beliefs seriously, argued progressive Christian commentator and pundit Diana Butler Bass, in a widely circulated thread on Twitter. Bass said the Jerusalem issue was so important to evangelicals because it is necessary to regain Judeo-Christian control of the Temple Mount.

This is vital, she explained, because rebuilding the Temple would initiate the “end-time” laid out in the Book of Revelation. End-time is a fundamentalist Christian belief in a prophecy that the living and the resurrected will one day be delivered from the Earth by God, their bodies transformed and protected in heaven, as he pours out his wrath on the sinners left behind.

Butler Bass asserted that “of all the possible theological dog-whistles to his evangelical base,” the Jerusalem declaration “is the biggest. Trump is reminding them that he is carrying out God’s will to these Last Days. They’ve been waiting for this, praying for this,” she wrote. “They want war in the Middle East. The Battle of Armageddon, at which time Jesus Christ will return to the Earth and vanquish all God’s enemies. For certain evangelicals, this is the climax of history. And Trump is taking them there. To the promised judgment, to their sure victory. The righteous will be ushered to heaven; the reprobate and the Jew will be banished to hellfire.”

archive.li/y6aW9

Attached: TRally1.jpg (1000x510, 211.82K)

Fuck it
Let it all end

Attached: DC06A31B-E212-4858-B64F-4CC0FCB17DCB.jpeg (803x688, 116.5K)

This is why I voted for Trump.
I want to see it all burn.

Attached: NOW.png (1816x205, 401.1K)

Archaeological evidence of a permanent settlement in Jerusalem dates to the early Bronze Age, 3000–2800 BCE. This is at least 1800 years before the date the legendary bandit chieftain David is reckoned to have conquered the ancient fortress town. Preserved in Jerusalem’s name (Yeru-shalim) is the fact that it was founded by Canaanites as a holy city consecrated to their deity Shalim, the god of dusk. Jerusalem so functioned uninterrupted for almost two thousand years - far, far longer than it was the sole possession of Yahweh and his followers.

Modern archaeology has revealed the city covered about thirteen acres in David’s time, scarcely large enough for local let alone international dominance. We now know that the number of villages in the vicinity could have supplied at most two hundred able-bodied men to serve in his mythical vast army. Jerusalem was the capital of an independent Judea (there was never a united kingdom with northern Israel) for at most one or two generations. Throughout the rest of its long history it was a regional holy site controlled by powerful empires: Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Persia, Greece, Rome, Byzantium, the Ummayad Caliphate, and most recently, the Ottoman and British empires.

We also know that the people later called Jews were indigenous Canaanite tribesmen, that the Egyptian captivity and the Conquest narratives are Biblical fictions. It’s kind of hard not to be skeptical about people who created such a hideous troll of a god, and who represent themselves as his chosen people and thus implicitly better than everyone else.

"…Moore added…"

WHO THE FUCK IS 'MOORE' ?

(you'reSO stupid, that you can't even handle 'copying and pasting' without fucking everything up.

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.18.35.png (1080x1641, 517.72K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.21.26.png (1080x1809, 720.05K)

I see where this is going.

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.26.21.jpg (706x912, 183.85K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.26.58.jpg (683x1023, 142.43K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.27.35.jpg (1536x2048, 241.31K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.29.54.jpg (960x540, 58.05K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.31.51.jpg (1142x2132, 260.67K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.32.48.jpg (1228x1465, 174.92K)

if copying and pasting is a bit to complicated for you, perhaps this isn't your cup of tea.

(cup of tea is a metaphor. it doesn't really mean you have a cup of tea somewhere)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.33.57.jpg (1300x1131, 184.12K)

Nobody gives a fuck about the delusional religious beliefs of brainwashed, uneducated faggots…

we just want to know WHO THE FUCK 'MOORE' IS, and why you can't copy and paste without fucking everything up.

I know kindergarten children who can do a better job with a tub of brush-on Elmer's glue and construction paper

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.41.12.jpg (2280x1621, 413.37K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.45.51.jpg (2280x1621, 306.5K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.46.16.jpg (2280x1621, 191.78K)

you've got some explaining to do

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.46.55.jpg (2280x1621, 175.52K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.55.18.jpg (1280x960, 119.66K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.52.43.jpg (1423x950, 130.65K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-08.54.12.jpg (1200x627, 90.38K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-09.04.50.jpg (1000x510, 64.19K)

"It’s kind of hard not to be skeptical about people who created such a hideous troll of a god, and who represent themselves as his chosen people and thus implicitly better than everyone else."

…..but we ARE better than everyone else….. That's obvious…

we're smarter, better looking, wealthier, preferred….

We get all the girls, we run everything, we dictate your entertainment and your future.

the world bends over backwards just to kiss our asses.

we're much better than you

In the name of fairness comma I'm going to give you an opportunity to prove me wrong…

Name one group of people who the world has chosen to be better than us Jews……

…. Seriously… Go ahead and tell me who is better than us…..

who has history catered to more than Jews?……

EGG ZACK LEE

so stfu

You'll never see cats bending over backwards to clean up human feces

And you'll never see Jews bending over backwards to cater to white trash

It's obvious which one is superior

HINT: you're bored and lonely, with nothing to fill your empty time… You're compelled to continue searching for 'news stories' online, and post them in HERE, trying to make yourself feel 'important', as if you were finally 'contributing something to society's, as if you suddenly 'mattered'….

In your incessant rush to continue copying and pasting every worthless 'news story' that appears on the horizon, you fail to maintain objectivity, often copying and pasting articles without even checking them for accuracy or even simple typographical errors.

This has led you to become a parody of yourself.

You are NOT a journalist. You dont even qualify to be the ubiquitous 'school-aged news boy'

why don't you just stop?……

why don't you just get a job?….

you're not getting any money by sitting in here, copying and pasting half-assed news articles.

you're not helping anybody

you're not making a difference

you're wasting our time and yours

if people want to read the news, they are surrounded with it, and bombarded by it 24/7.

your mother is footing the bill for your lifestyle, while you sit hours on end, day after day, posting irrelevancies in Zig Forums.

why don't you be a man for the first time in your life, get off your lazy ass, and get a good damn JOB?….

you'll feel so much better about yourself afterwards.

you're NOT contributing anything to anybody, and it's unfair to make your mother pay your bills so you can devote your time to THIS

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.24.53.png (1343x1489, 154.83K)

get a job

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.26.14.png (1343x1489, 160.1K)

the only 'difference' you're making is in your mother's savings account, and it's not a positive difference

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.25.33.png (1343x1489, 144.4K)

Try harder, Schlomo.

Keep sperging out, homo

…..it's so entertaining…

GET A JOB, LITTLE GIRL

Personally, I think it'd be great if they just had both Israeli and Palestinian embassies in Jerusalem.
It'd make something happen, at any rate.

I'd diagnose you with more of a 'other dude's penis addiction' than a meth addiction….

(You can afford meth)

I can't believe that read the "whole article",(space after comma)Andy.

The 2nd part is a separate article and the 2nd link will tell you WHO THE FUCK IS 'MOORE'.

As too my reason for doing this,(space after comma)get that drug addled brain working.

Take your meds.

Attached: dog wants food.jpg (600x800, 90.94K)

(SPACE AFTER COMMA)

Attached: ANDY PROJECTING.jpg (1920x1080, 287.84K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.28.07.png (1343x1489, 163.3K)

The 2nd part is a separate article and the 2nd link will tell you WHO THE FUCK IS 'MOORE'.

translation: OP serves no purpose

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.29.33.png (1343x1489, 162.48K)

NEWS FLASH!!

nobody needs OP to half-ass copy & paste mainstream media 'news articles'!!!

we are already bombarded with these stories everywhere we turn

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.30.23.png (1343x1489, 163.42K)

THIS JUST IN:

nobody needs to read these poorly pasted half-assed versions of the same old news

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.32.00.png (1343x1489, 168.76K)

Evangelicals are a fucking cancer. By far the biggest jew supporters despite it being completely polar fucking opposite to the biblical teachings

This is exactly what these retards believe. Either they're full on brainwashed to kike worship or they just want the end to come to be raptured. Let me tell you stupid christcucks this. You best hope jebus don't come back because he's going to fuck your shit up. Ignorance will not be an excuse. Hope you faggots get put on a repeat cycle to incarnate on this earth for another 10,000 years.

they're hiring at Walmart….

they need somebody to unclog the toilets….

at least you'll actually be 'helping' people….

UNLIKE THIS BULLSHIT
copying & pasting news articles isn't helping anybody

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.29.33.png (1343x1489, 162.48K)

never

happened

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.33.39.png (1343x1489, 145.8K)

we all realize that your 'hobby' of copying & pasting mainstream media news articles makes you feel as if you serve a purpose……

but you don't…………….

we don't need this…………..

nobody cares……………

You're not contributing that god damn thing….

You're just wasting your life…….

You're not important…..

You're not indispensable…….

Nobody asked you to do this……

Nobody needs you to do this…….

It costs money to feed you, and to pay the utility bills for your computer to be Hooked Up….

This isn't a job…..

You're depleting your mother's resources…..

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.07.05.png (1343x1489, 129.96K)

Christian here. I do appreciate it, but not because I'm a zionist. I just want Jesus back as soon as possible and this sort of thing is a move in right direction for End Times activation.

translation: you'll believe ANYTHING

GOOD NEWS !!!

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.41.59.png (1343x1489, 155.67K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.46.49.jpg (1536x2048, 297.06K)

Now you can start paying your own bills

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.42.42.png (1343x1489, 166.23K)

NEWS FLASH!!

get off your lazy ass and GET A FUCKING JOB, BITCH

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.43.23.png (1343x1489, 161.28K)

you would be SO EASY to take advantage of

If you're stupid enough to fall for that bullshit Jesus story, you are gullible enough to fall for anything.

That just proves how easily manipulated you are…..

….im literally AMAZED you don't have the Easter Bunny, or a Jolly Green Giant tattoo on your face….

….you're obviously not an idiot….

I mean, seriously… you're using a computer, so you're familiar with technology and all the advancements we've made as a species….

so, I'm giving you an 'out'…..

when you say that you're 'a Christian', what you really mean is that your parents believed in an archaic, unrealistic, fantasy based delusional religion and belief system, that patronized their fear of death… and when you were a very small child, during your formative years, before you were able to distinguish between reality and fantasy, and unable to understand that you were being brainwashed, they forced this belief system on you, and it created the foundation of everything you think that you know, and THEY only believed it because THEIR parents had also been brainwashed into believing it as children, and their grandparents, and great grandparents, and great-great grandparents had all also been brainwashed at an early age to believe this same ridiculous, completely contrived, absolutely ridiculous mythological story as well…. right?

the jews denegrate them in their media but praise them for their cuckoldic commitment to being good goys for israel.

christians are literal retards.

…..what I'm saying is deep, deep I your inner soul, you are well aware that the Bible is not true, that none of those people ever existed, that none of those stories ever occurred, and the only reason you still tell yourself that you are a Christian is because if you admitted that it's all bullshit, you would be admitting that you and your entire family had been brainwashed fools…..

right?

unbelievable. the kike is having a fit about jesuz but still believes in mosez and the "we wuz slaves" hoax.

Official sperg containment thread

In other words, if someone manipulated your great great grandfather into sucking nigger dick, and in turn your great grandfather also ended up sucking nigger dick, so of course your grandfather thought it was normal to suck nigger dick, which is how your father ended up sucking nigger dick, meaning it seemed quite natural that YOU would end up with a nigger dick in your mouth…………

…..you'd refuse to admit that your entire family were a bunch of dick sucking faggots, right?…..

…. Because that would threaten the very 'fabric of life' as you knew it…..

…. You would be extremely unlikely to voluntarily admit that your entire family lineage had wasted their existence sucking cock……

lol @ thinking ANYBODY in the year 2018 is stupid enough to believe in Moses…..

And 'we wuz slaves'?…..

The only slaves I see are you white trash Christians, because we have you bent over a barrel…..

So you're an atheist jew. how does it feel to be a second cousin to your own daughter?

imagine being so inbred no matter how far you try to get away from those 38 ashkenazi jew diseases its impossible because all kikes are second cousins to one another and you're too racist to marry outside the tribe.

how does it feel to have a tiny white boy penis?

your penises are almost as small as Asians

you mean invented? like the holohoax?

AGAIN: the only smaller penises on Earth are Asians

NEWS FLASH !!

you'll be able to pay your own internet bill and pretend you're a 'news reporter' when you GET A FUCKING JOB

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.41.59.png (1343x1489, 155.67K)

your mother and I are sick and tired of your excuses……

we DON'T CARE if you think you're too good to clean toilets……

you'll do it if you want to eat, bitch

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.42.42.png (1343x1489, 166.23K)

An ungrateful kike? Why color me nigger.

You sure talk and care about penises that aren't your own.

Wook at me!

I did a cover for ZZ Top!

I ams an arteest!

I get a McGovernment check!

I've seen some threads with triggered responses before, but wew lad.

i thought id seen it all until today. that bastard took a series of shits in here like it was a concert porta potty. wow. just wow.

Attached: ANDY PROJECTING.jpg (1920x1080, 287.84K)