Mexico town's entire police force of 27 detained after murder

Fernando Ángeles Juárez, 64, was shot dead by unknown gunmen on Thursday outside one of his properties.

More than 100 politicians have been killed across Mexico ahead of general elections on 1 July.

Mr Ángeles was the third politician to be killed in the western state of Michoacán in just over a week.

The town's 27 police officers and the local public security secretary were detained by federal forces in the early hours of Sunday.

After his murder, prosecutors accused Ocampo's public security secretary, Oscar González García, of involvement.

When Mexican federal agents arrived in the town on Saturday to detain him, they were stopped by local police officers.

They returned with reinforcements on Sunday morning and arrested the entire force and their boss.

They were handcuffed and taken for questioning in the state capital, Morelia.

Prosecutors accuse the officers and Mr González of links with organised crime groups in the state.

Mexicans will go to the polls next Sunday to choose a new president, senators and members of the Chamber of Deputies.

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-44597807

Attached: COPS IN CUFFS.jpg (300x225, 26.22K)

Why do you gringos keep buying cartel drugs?

You killed my dad

Attached: why.jpg (640x640, 46.89K)

They killed the politicians and think they can stop the federal agents. They are going to be killed in the prisons for messing with the politics and federal agents.

Get a job, you lazy bum

Your mother shouldn't be paying for you to pretend that you're a newsboy

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.26.14.png (1343x1489, 160.1K)

GET A FUCKING JOB, BUM !!

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.25.33.png (1343x1489, 144.4K)

Translation: The police force fucked up the hit so badly that the Mexican govt has to cut them loose.

Attached: 1441604619172.jpg (640x706, 32K)

In mexico the police arrests other police instead of criminals ese.

gb2reddit

Police officers were killing the politicians so federal agents had to stop them but hey they are spics so what do we expect from them?

Why you no care gringo?
You be dead soon,(space after comma)I bet ,eh gringo?

Dat chemo,(space after comma)she not werk so well no more,(space after comma)eh,(space after comma)gringo?

Dah werms be cleenin' dem bones soon,(space after comma)eh gringo,(space after comma)and i be alive and coming to the u ass of a...hee ha...hee...ha...hoo

Attached: evil-asian-kid-o_o_1011947.jpg (600x410, 53.63K)

HINT: you're bored and lonely, with nothing to fill your empty time… You're compelled to continue answering my , trying to make yourself feel 'important', as if you were finally 'contributing something to society's, as if you suddenly 'mattered'….

In your incessant rush to reply to every worthless 'news story' that appears on the horizon, you fail to maintain objectivity, often failing to read articles without even checking them for accuracy or even simple typographical errors.

This has led you to become a parody of yourself.

You are NOT a graphic artist. You dont even qualify to be the ubiquitous 'school-aged HINT: you're bored and lonely, with nothing to fill your empty time… You're compelled to continue searching for 'news stories' online, and post them in HERE, trying to make yourself feel 'important', as if you were finally 'contributing something to society's, as if you suddenly 'mattered'….

In your incessant rush to continue copying and pasting every worthless 'news story' that appears on the horizon, you fail to maintain objectivity, often copying and pasting articles without even checking them for accuracy or even simple typographical errors.

This has led you to become a parody of yourself.

You are NOT a journalist. You dont even qualify to be the ubiquitous 'school-aged news boy'

why don't you just stop?……

why don't you just get a job?….

you're not getting any money by sitting in here, copying and pasting half-assed news articles.

you're not helping anybody

you're not making a difference

you're wasting our time and yours

if people want to read the news, they are surrounded with it, and bombarded by it 24/7.

your mother is footing the bill for your lifestyle, while you sit hours on end, day after day, posting irrelevancies in Zig Forums.

why don't you be a man for the first time in your life, get off your lazy ass, and get a good damn JOB?….

you'll feel so much better about yourself afterwards.'

why don't you just stop?……

why don't you just get a job?….

you're not getting any money by sitting in here replying to every half-assed news articles.

you're not helping anybody

you're not making a difference

you're wasting our time and yours

if people want to read your replies, they are surrounded with it, and bombarded by it 24/7.

your wife and Gov. is footing the bill for your lifestyle, while you sit hours on end, day after day, posting irrelevancies in Zig Forums.

why don't you be a man for the first time in your life, get off your lazy ass, and get a good damn JOB?….

you'll feel so much better about yourself afterwards.

You're gonna die soon,(space after comma)try to be good human being.

Jesus, Andrew, are you so lonely and afraid with that chemo drip in your arm, That just to elicit a reply, you try to trigger anons to answer you?

Leave here now Andrew;Don't look back.

Stop wasting what's left of your life and volunteer to save little Mexican kids ripped from their parents.

In other words, make a differerence.

When you're on your death bed, you're gonna think,"Why the fuck did I even waste one second of my life replying to my posts?"

"Why the fuck did I even want the attention?,Is my life so meaningless that I did that?"

I hope you attain some sort of wisdom and peace

cool

story

reddit

Anderson Pooper delivers the very latest rehashed copy & paste bullshit…..

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.28.07.png (1343x1489, 163.3K)

nobody needs you to copy and paste these trivial stories.

we are literally BOMBARDED with these stupid stories everywhere we look.

perhaps it's time you started paying your own fucking bills?

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.29.33.png (1343x1489, 162.48K)

it's amazing to think how much money your mother has wasted paying your electric bill, your internet bill, and buying your food, all so you can sit there copying and pasting pre-existing news stories……

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.29.33.png (1343x1489, 162.48K)

nobody benefits from your little 'hobby' of copying and pasting the same exact boring news we can find plastered all over the internet…

especially not your mother

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.30.23.png (1343x1489, 163.42K)

Just TODAY ALONE, imagine how much it cost your poor mother to supply your food, electricity and internet……

FOR WHAT ?!!!……..

so you can 'bring 12 people the latest news' in a fucking faggot imageboard?…..

GET… A…. FUCKING… JOB…. YOU…. LAZY…. FUCKING…. PIECE… OF…. SHIT….

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.32.00.png (1343x1489, 168.76K)

exactly what kind of man wastes his mother's hard earned money pretending that he's a 'news reporter' in a bullshit imageboard frequented by only 12 losers?….

GET A FUCKING JOB AND PAY YOUR OWN INTERNET BILLS, BITCH

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.32.53.png (1343x1489, 162.65K)

GET

A

JOB

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.33.48.png (1343x1489, 160.84K)

AGAIN: GET A FUCKING JOB

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.06.03.png (1343x1489, 170.25K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.41.59.png (1343x1489, 155.67K)

hey Anderson Cooper….

put down that game controller and grab a toilet plunger….

it's time to pay your own fucking bills

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.42.42.png (1343x1489, 166.23K)

fuck off Johnny Cumcrust

you worthless fucking bum

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.07.05.png (1343x1489, 129.96K)

Attached: cc_B9D51J_copy.jpg (450x253, 25.43K)