India women Anti-rape activists get raped during protests

Five Indian anti-trafficking activists performing a street play were gang-raped at gunpoint in the eastern state of Jharkhand,

The women were forced into cars and raped in a "secluded area", police told BBC Hindi.

Police say they are investigating the incident but have not made any arrests.

The women were working with a non-governmental organisation (NGO) to raise awareness about human trafficking in the remote Khunti district.

What happened to the five women?

"After performing, they headed towards a local mission school," senior police official AV Homkar told BBC Hindi's Niraj Sinha.

"Around the same time, some armed people reached the school. They abducted five girls from their team and took them to a jungle and raped them. We have dedicated three teams of police to interrogate several people.

Officials believe the rapists could be supporters of a group that that is extremely hostile to "outsiders" entering the region.

The group, which enjoys popular support among the district's tribal population, has even put up signs warning visitors about entering the area.

Jharkhand has also been in the spotlight recently after three teenage girls were raped and set on fire in separate incidents in May

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-44572276

Attached: _101203584_gettyimages-946951566.jpg (660x371, 44.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/1p4z4/video/japanese war
archive.is/IToCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khunti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_corridor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LIES !!!

nobody would rape an Indian woman, or voluntarily have sex with one

Attached: DrReddy.jpg (600x577, 64.95K)

lel

I warned them

Attached: d5a0c27f699929568e5c06dcb89dbc24ced038006e4c4337b8f937eac51d227e.jpg (1944x2592, 1.9M)

A pandemic can't happen soon enough. India would get wiped for the most part.

This.
India, China and Africa need wiping clean.
Most of central and south America could do with a 90% population loss, and the US could be a lot healthier with all the ghettos, including the juden ones of new york etc, being purged completely.
All china towns in the world being emptied out too would be the start of a bright new future.
These worldwide ghettos are a sign of decay, and every once in a while there needs to be maggots in the wound to eat away the rancid parts.

Lots of women have rape fantasies. How do we know the women didn't like it?
spankbang.com/1p4z4/video/japanese war

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you a real rape culture not some nimby "He looked at me too long" shit.

Some pozzed foreigners come to pozz women and girls. Alpha males protect the place and teach pozzed women a lesson they will never forget.

Indians and arabs fuck anything if "sexual emergencies" come upon them.

Hindu Hinamizawa?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x355, 170.99K)

HINT: you're bored and lonely, with nothing to fill your empty time… You're compelled to continue searching for 'news stories' online, and post them in HERE, trying to make yourself feel 'important', as if you were finally 'contributing something to society's, as if you suddenly 'mattered'….

In your incessant rush to continue copying and pasting every worthless 'news story' that appears on the horizon, you fail to maintain objectivity, often copying and pasting articles without even checking them for accuracy or even simple typographical errors.

This has led you to become a parody of yourself.

You are NOT a journalist. You dont even qualify to be the ubiquitous 'school-aged news boy'

why don't you just stop?……

why don't you just get a job?….

you're not getting any money by sitting in here, copying and pasting half-assed news articles.

you're not helping anybody

you're not making a difference

you're wasting our time and yours

if people want to read the news, they are surrounded with it, and bombarded by it 24/7.

your mother is footing the bill for your lifestyle, while you sit hours on end, day after day, posting irrelevancies in Zig Forums.

why don't you be a man for the first time in your life, get off your lazy ass, and get a good damn JOB?….

you'll feel so much better about yourself afterwards.

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.24.53.png (1343x1489, 154.83K)

You're not making a difference, and you're not contributing anything to anybody

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.25.33.png (1343x1489, 144.4K)

you rude bastard, you

it's so unfair for you to allow your mother to pay your bills so you can sit in here, posting stupid 'news articles'

you lazy piece of shit

GET A FUCKING JOB

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.26.14.png (1343x1489, 160.1K)

Did you score some crack Johnny?

The world would be much better if EEUU get nuke and erased completely from the face of the earth. (also Israel)

Attached: 38632114618fc8f6cb21a816111c94a3fc381db0f86432323ded49e67383521c.gif (500x500, 800.27K)

They should have shown bobs and vagena.

Q: how much are you getting paid to play video games?

the police did it

this

This honestly. Almost guaranteed.

israel first, and youd see how fast the rest of the world corrects itself

Attached: nuke_israel_shoah_bye_jews_game.webm (1280x720, 6.74M)

Why are the signs in english?

Sjws silent.

F
U
C
K
I
N
G
BASED

Part of me says I should feel bad for laughing, but here we are anyway.

Attached: send_bobs.mp4 (960x720, 6.07M)

Those pajeets are fucking brilliant.

I smell a false flag

English is the official language of India since the British colonial period. While the people speak Hindi casually, most of them do know English

Surprised you can smell anything through that,
archive.is/IToCw

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

English is the alphabet, language is still hindi. Why are these signs in american english?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khunti

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_corridor

Of course commies are rapists.

Pajeets are literally the only nonmuslim men left with the balls the sslap their women back down with. Sad.

you know why; they want our attention, and we don't read pajeet

Indian women become fat and ugly after 25. Like all black women, Indian women don't have to worry of getting raped after 25.

indian women lie about rape almost as much as an american college twat.

very likely.

she would have to face the inevitable,like the curry sinking into a bed of rice, my white cock sunk into her brown cunt. she was british territory now and home to a rather large white occupier. her amrita and my essence combined like the milk and mango juice of a lassi. 300 years of feminism had no effect on 2 million years of biology.

i was home a warm wet home with muscular walls, i wished there were brown girls along with brown doctors and prissy women to alleiviate the vagina crisis here in the uk.

where was jeremy hunt when i needed his namesake to give special immigration status to ensure my british sword had a nice accomodating sheath.

there was no water for a shower but i didn't need one since i didn't want our smell of the night to be washed off us.

KEK

Attached: pajeetwank.png (549x333, 449.22K)

t. pajeet

He not wrong though, except this would be much more accurate:

I'm sure American women will jump to their aid

==STOP THE ANTI WHITE RACISM ON /POL== ……

Attached: 2.jpg (1250x1617, 161.4K)

dude you should like up with johnny Neptune and the indian find me a girlfriend stalkerman.
Can we please have a capeshit movie about a team of superhero shitposters?

Yawn.

Cuck

Attached: brother-dean-800x430[1].jpg (800x430, 88.61K)

Rape…it's the new thing sweeping the nation.

What are the chances this is real rather then feminists yet again bitching about a non-existent problem?

Attached: spurdolaughcry.jpg (792x558, 96.04K)

LMAO Femitard whores BTFO!
Try telling that to the women who were raped.

either way, it pleases me.