Harley-Davidson will move some production out of US after retaliatory tariffs

TRUMP'S TARIFFS EQUAL JOB LOSSES FOR TRUMP'S CHUMPS

"The company is shifting some production of motorcycles for European customers out of the United States to avoid EU retaliatory tariffs.

The EU is imposing tariffs on $3.2 billion worth of American goods, including motorcycles, orange juice, bourbon, peanut butter, motorboats, cigarettes and denim. They are a response to the Trump administration's tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Europe.

For motorcycles, the EU is raising its 6% tariff to 31%. That will make each bike about $2,200 more expensive to export, Harley said. Harley is not raising prices for customers. The company said it will take a hit of $30 million to $45 million for the rest of this year.

Harley-Davidson's (HOG) stock fell 2% in premarket trading."

money.cnn.com/2018/06/25/news/companies/harley-davidson-motorcycles-tariffs-trump/index.html

Attached: 1519926221291.jpg (612x344, 25.29K)

COMPLETELY WRONG !!

HARLEY DAVIDSON MADE THIS DECISION TO MOVE MANUFACTURING OUT OF THE U.S. A LONG, LONG TIME BEFORE THE RECENT TARIFF 'TRADE WAR' BEGAN !!

you're completely full of shit……………….

I read about this decision two years ago.

ALSO: Harleys are PIECES OF SHIT
they're highly overrated, and only
idiots who fall for hype and marketing
think that the name 'Harley Davidson'
is synonymous with quality…

they're actually inferior products, riddled
with flaws, behind the times, designed
poorly, and marketed to fools who fall
for the 'red, white & blue' bullshit.

they're CRAP

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-09.46.28.jpg (612x344, 62.75K)

lies

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-09.55.04.png (1080x1612, 526.84K)

in 2011, Harley Davidson employees created a petition to get the company to close it's new manufacturing plants in India, Brazil & China.

The corporation ignored the petition…..

'HINT: you're bored and lonely, with nothing to fill your empty time… You're compelled to continue searching for 'news stories' online, and post them in HERE, trying to make yourself feel 'important', as if you were finally 'contributing something to society's, as if you suddenly 'mattered'….

In your incessant rush to continue copying and pasting every worthless 'news story' that appears on the horizon, you fail to maintain objectivity, often copying and pasting articles without even checking them for accuracy or even simple typographical errors.

This has led you to become a parody of yourself.

You are NOT a journalist. You dont even qualify to be the ubiquitous 'school-aged news boy'

why don't you just stop?……

why don't you just get a job?….

you're not getting any money by sitting in here, copying and pasting half-assed news articles.

you're not helping anybody

you're not making a difference

you're wasting our time and yours

if people want to read the news, they are surrounded with it, and bombarded by it 24/7.

your mother is footing the bill for your lifestyle, while you sit hours on end, day after day, posting irrelevancies in Zig Forums.

why don't you be a man for the first time in your life, get off your lazy ass, and get a good damn JOB?….

you'll feel so much better about yourself afterwards.'

You're bored
You're unemployed
You're overwhelmed by your own insignificance

It's completely understandable

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.24.53.png (1343x1489, 154.83K)

you're the type of guy who spent his life watching TV and running to tell people about news stories that you saw, in a transparent attempt to overcompensate for a feeling of irrelevance and inferiority.

Somehow, you felt that you were suddenly 'important', just because you parroted out the same boring news stories that everybody else would see… You felt that you appeared 'relevant' if you told them before they saw it for themselves on the 6:00 news.

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.25.33.png (1343x1489, 144.4K)

But you don't have a job, and somebody's got to pay for your utilities and food so you can continue 'pretending that you're a newsboy'….

This is unfair to your mother. She can't afford to keep paying for you to play 'make believe'.

Imagine the sense of pride you'll gain if you got off your lazy ass, got a job, and started paying your own god damn bills

GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU GOD DAMN BUM!!

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-10.26.14.png (1343x1489, 160.1K)

….. You're a lazy incompetent little piece of shit comma who mooches off his mother so he can pretend like he's a news reporter…..

…. You are a fucking worthless piece of shit……..

Have to agree.

People who actually ride motorcycles have an expression, "every time you see a Harley, it's on the side of the road"

they also say, "the two best days of owning a Harley are the day you buy it, and the day you pawn it off on someone else"

THEYRE PIECES OF SHIT

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

only idiots who fall for hype and marketing think that the name 'Harley Davidson' is synonymous with quality…

I'm quite sure you do agree

Also, OP, don't let these jews bother you.

EGG ZACK LEE

Victory, Indian….

NOT Harley

….says the bum to another bum…

Would the new Indians be on par with the onld ones, if companies like Harley are not ?

I don't think you comprehend the value of not being a slave, user.
Even if you run your own business, you pay the jews taxes and fees to do so.

…..the poor, misunderstood 'computer genius', who can't hack, can't get a job, can't look a woman in the eyes, and incessantly seeks reassurances from other socially & sexually failed adult male 'computer geniuses'…..

right, Sally?

Harley was only ever 'great' in it's advertising and marketing campaigns…

It reminds me of 'make America great again', when it never was great in the first place

I don't think you comprehend the value of your mother finally cutting you off in the middle of November, and you finally having to go get a god damn job, you lazy fucking worthless piece of shit.

I have never seen a letter confident group of 'computer geniuses', who's only computer skills are turning on a video game

I have never seen a LESS COMPETENT* group of 'computer geniuses', who's only computer skills are turning on a video game

Typo

This, the media is so brain dead they forgot their article claiming they were leaving because of the tax cuts back several weeks ago.

Top jej.

My mother is a lazy boomer terrorist you nreet.
She lives with me and I make her hot pockets.
>>>/incel/

It was almost 2 years ago when I first heard that Harley-Davidson was shipping manufacturing out of United States. Then, in May of 2017 it made the news big time

I'm pretty sure OP isn't qualified in for a stuck boy position at Walmart Lidl own sweeping the floors at a news organisation

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-12.50.44.png (1343x1489, 146.11K)

GOD DAMN SPEECH TO TEXT TYPOS

'let alone a stock boy position at Walmart'

lol the best part about SHITPHONING is how I can upset people with the TRUTH while on the run, taking care of my daily business….

the worst part is how speech to text can misinterpret my words when I'm in a noisy environment

I'm sure that when you were a little boy, your mother thought it was adorable when you played 'cowboy' or 'astronaut'….

…..but you're not a little boy anymore……

…and your electricity bills and video games cost a lot of money….

….you eat like a pig, sitting in that stinky little computer chair, pretending that you're a 'news reporter', and food costs MONEY…..

…..it's not adorable anymore……

….in fact, your mother has had enough….

GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.28.07.png (1343x1489, 163.3K)

….we all realize that you think you are 'contributing something' somehow….

….and we also realize you are fooling yourself, because you're not contributing anything to anybody…..

…. Copying and pasting news stories off the internet is not helping anybody can because we can find these stories ourselves….

…. I know you think this makes it appear as if you are 'keeping yourself busy', justifying the fact that your mother pay your utility bills…..

…. Why don't you invite your mother online with you, and let ME talk to her?…..

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.29.33.png (1343x1489, 162.48K)

ALL of the stories that you copy and paste are taking straight from the Mainstream Media, the very same people you claim to hate….

…. There is no shortage of websites which publish these exact same stories thousands of times over……

….we couldn't escape these stories if we wanted to…….

…we DO NOT NEED YOU to copy and paste them for us….

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.30.23.png (1343x1489, 163.42K)

…what started as an 'excuse', trying to convince yourself that you 'served a purpose' has now become such an ingrained habit that you somehow think you are indispensable…..

…..nobody needs you to copy and paste boring news articles in here…..

…you serve no purpose whatsoever….

…. You're wasting our time….

….. But more importantly, you're wasting your entire life….

…. You're not a news reporter…..

…. You're a bum……

…..you're a MOOCH……

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.32.00.png (1343x1489, 168.76K)

Good news! There are restrooms in Walmart that need to be cleaned….

There are bathroom stalls with toilets that are clogged, and the customers need somebody to go in there with a toilet plunger and make the toilet work….

…. And they'll even pay you to do it…..

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.32.53.png (1343x1489, 162.65K)

….just IMAGINE how good you feel about yourself doing something worthwhile…

… Imagine the sense of satisfaction and reward you will gain by putting in an honest day's work, doing something that actually helps other people….

…sure, cleaning toilets may not be the most glamorous job on Earth, but you're really not qualified for anything better….

…. It's not like anybody's going to consider ''THIS copying and pasting irrelevant news stories in Zig Forums to be a 'resume'….

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-01.33.48.png (1343x1489, 160.84K)

NEWS FLASH !!!

You're in for quite a surprise!!

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.06.03.png (1343x1489, 170.25K)

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The special snowflake is about to get a hardy dose of reality

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.06.34.png (1343x1489, 125.2K)

EXTRA! EXTRA!

you've had this coming for a very long time!

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.07.05.png (1343x1489, 129.96K)

THIS JUST IN:

GET A FUCKING JOB

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.07.51.png (1343x1489, 130.61K)

fuck off Jamie Nincompoop

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.41.59.png (1343x1489, 155.67K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.42.42.png (1343x1489, 166.23K)

Trust me, Anderson Pooper….

Nobody needs you to copy and paste news stories. If we want to read the news, we can find the same stories in thousands of places…. In fact, we are bombarded with these news stories everywhere we turn….

Not only do you NOT serve a purpose, but you have chosen the ONE THING that is the most redundant waste of time imaginable….

…..and to think how much it cost your mother just to pay for your food, electricity, and internet bill today alone….

…all so you could sit here and play make believe….

GET A FUCKING JOB, BITCH

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-02.43.23.png (1343x1489, 161.28K)

We need to employ a global ban on ZZ Top’s used up schizophrenic cumdumpster

(You learned to use photoshop, yay for you. Doesn’t change the fact that you are coasting off your prior and only success in your sad life and now spend unhealthy amount of hours furiously stroking yourself off on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum before an audience of bored underage summerfags. It’s actually hilarious how attention deprived you are that you need to post 4 times in a row to reply to something, but the novelty wears off quick. Who was the jobless loser again? Lol)

People can’t seem to figure out that you can filter entire IPs. Now go ahead and demonstrate more of your EXCEPTIONAL (re: Autistic) photoshop while I ignore you in peace

Attached: 3EDB7CE2-C5E5-47C4-84F9-C3CA2036B45C.jpeg (500x403, 54.55K)

He must be travellin on
Cause this board he cannot change

I've never seen anybody bitch slap this entire website like he did today

agreed. he took a shit on you today

it's fair to say hes the biggest piece of shit to ever walk through the door, we all hate his guts, but I have to admit hes rewritten the handbook on ruining things for all of us. something must be done.

if we give tax breaks to a company then heavily tax the materials it needs surely that will encourage them to stay in the country

fuck off manlet failure

Attached: c9cef83105d0f6f664c4c70728034e16c8714452a3491adc9ec944fc849116d4.jpg (480x360, 18.46K)

(((MAGA)))

Controlled opposition and samefagging at its finest, Johnny! I knew you had it in you. Spoilering the image would have been a crowning touch, since this is a SFW board and your post is soon to be deleted for reasons that have already, according to you, been communicated on the GoldWaterNews site.
Maybe simmering in the ugly dog thread for a bit wouldn't be too out of line. I've been popping in and out.
Having female problems again today.
How to get rid of them when they have dirt on you again?

turmp will singlehandedly cause a market crash. all he had to do was not fuck with the economy, and what does he do? he fucks with the economy, as if he's some kind of economist.

fuck off manlet failure

Kek af!
If you only stood up near me, the word "manlet" would never slip out of your lips again!
I am not Johnny. He's less of a manlet than you are, obviously; and no one has EVER called me a manlet, although I have met at least 3 people in my life taller than me. Yes, I'm angry, but not at you. Having troubles with a crazy female. Still, learn who you're talking to and what about, you baby shrimp, before I de-vein you and teach you a lesson you will never forget, baby summerfag.