What happens to non-Chrisitans who don't outright deny Christ? The ones who never got to hear the Gospel

What happens to non-Chrisitans who don't outright deny Christ? The ones who never got to hear the Gospel.

Attached: Buddhist-Temple-Ogden.jpg (800x533, 52.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/09/01/heres-answer-rob-bell-wont-give-aaron-rodgers-salvation-people-remote-rainforest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Lord knows

Just like how people before Christ could still be good people and later come into salvation in. There is nothing saying that people who of no fault of their own never heard of Christ goes automatically to Hell.

Limbo

Lake of Fire

Yes they do. It says the law if God is written on their hearts. Such as pretty much everyone agrees that lying, murder, and theft are wrong but they've all lied.
Romans 2
12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Everyone who goes to Hell does so because of the sins they've committed in life. We aren't all given the same opportunities or the same mercies by God. Some people will never hear the word of Christ and will never be forgiven for their sins. God has that right to withhold salvation if he so desires.

I think this article gives a pretty good idea. Interesting food for thought, at least:
thefederalist.com/2017/09/01/heres-answer-rob-bell-wont-give-aaron-rodgers-salvation-people-remote-rainforest/
Here's a portion:
There's more there explaining some of his reasoning. I'd recommend giving it a read.

Wouldn't it be better to never tell people the Gospel so they have no chance of rejecting it?

He addresses that. He says that Christ is such a tremendous treasure, that it would be like not telling a man he had come into a very large inheritance. We tell them because 1. it is our Christian duty, and 2. a life with Christ is a beautiful thing, and a life without Christ is a very tragic thing.

Fair enough. This article is helpful thanks.

First of all, in the beginning, everybody knew God without a doubt (during Adam's age, and then during Noah's time), but mankind has evil set within their hearts and they consciously chose to abandon God and go after their own idols. Secondly, Christian missionaries have been severely persecuted throughout the ages. If it were not for the persecution, then the Gospel would have spread that much quicker. Ultimately, if these poor souls do end up in Hell, who's fault is that?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

Attached: convert.jpg (798x667, 76.46K)

He will have mercy on whom he will. There may be those who have lived with enough humility to accept Christ at judgement, recognizing his glory and being reconciled with God. Its really not for our speculation though.

Attached: last_judgment.jpg (800x433, 150.63K)

Literally Romans 1:18-32 what part of this is so hard for people to understand

You're right.

Attached: answers.jpg (2048x2048, 328.35K)

If it is physically impossible for them to be baptised confirmed and have the Eucharist then they may be incorporated mystically by their intention into the body of Christ.

If is physically possible and we know the sure power of God's grace that calls all to his Church then we should ask why they have not joined the Church yet?

The proceedings become more lengthy, one's guilt can only be assessed in light of the state of one's knowledge.

Probably only guilty of tying up court resources :-)

And thats why it's urgent to preach the gospel loudly and boldly to EVERY CREATURE EVERYWHERE

Attached: preaching.jpg (1573x1218, 406.46K)

creature?
Can I bring my dog now?

You're an idiot

I appreciate the link, what I wonder though is, in terms of 'hearing' the gospel or not, where do you draw the line? It is onlyfor people who have never literally come into contact with the gospel message? Or does this include people who have, but through no fault of their own (being bought up by atheist parents and surrounded by an atheist culture and hadn't been exposed to or taken the initiative to look into the reasons people of faith believe on the assumption there were no good arguments and reasons) been exposed to the gospel but only in a superficial way so they didn't 'get' it? I'm just thinking of a sincere 14yo who doesn't believe, despite having heard what the gospel is on a surface level - will he get a second chance or no? The line of reasoning in the article seems like it could be pushed to provide many with a second chance, inducing a potentially near-universal scale of salvation.