Sunderland parents warned about online game as teen death probe launched

Sunderland parents warned about online game as teen death probe launched
A warning has been issued about the dangers of an online game to youngsters as a coroner is investigating the death of a teenager.
“This has arisen due to the fact I am conducting the inquest into the death of a 15-year-old-boy who died earlier this year. Evidence obtained suggested he had used an online game called Doki Doki.”
Sunderland Safeguarding Children Board has distributed this information to schools in the city.
sunderlandecho.com/news/sunderland-parents-warned-about-online-game-as-teen-death-probe-launched-1-9218527

Attached: image.jpg (700x467, 34.47K)

What sort of faggot would actually kill themselves after playing the most generic and bullshit attempt at 'psychological horror' to come out for a few years?
Ah, I see. The suicide had absolutely no correlation to the game, he just realised where he was from and where his life was going to go from there.

If you live anywhere in the UK life is pretty depressing

more like no doki doki literature club uehehehehehehe
sage for reddit

But this is SUNDERLAND, it's the sort of place that makes Newcastle look good in comparison.

Attached: Sunderland.jpg (640x433, 164.89K)

Downloading DDLC and marathoning it for my bithday, wish me luck anons.

so far so good, how can people kill themselves over a piece of media that has THIS gem inside?

Attached: literary masterpiece.png (269x365, 83.82K)

Warnings about drinking water arise after death of a teenager. An investigation launched on the untimely demise of a teenager discovered that shortly before his death the teenager was drinking water. It is therefore very likely water was the main cause for the child's death and a lawmaker has started a campaign to outlaw water nationwide as a lethal health hazard.

Yeah, the game had nothing to do with this…

Attached: a8f.jpg (453x352, 21.87K)

well shit, this escalated quickly.

Attached: damn.png (798x656, 982.51K)

oh boy here we go

Attached: judas_priest_wallpaper.jpg (1600x1200, 178.34K)

Guys, this is not okay, this is not a VN.
What the fuck is this>

Attached: dank club.png (713x633, 728.07K)

It's a cute game about cute girls reading books and writing poems user.
Play windowed with File Explorer open next to it

i finished it, i don't know if this was intentional but after reaching the ending DDLC started hogging ram like crazy and consuming over 60% of processing power i somewhat liked it.

it was self defense.

Attached: no u.png (802x485, 109.78K)

From what I can tell of the article, there was literally no reason to assume the game was responsible for his death.
Shit, they don't even say his death was a suicide. They're just blaming the game because it's a convenient excuse.

Kana little sister is better.

sounds about right

some weeb star wars fan numale faggot

>let's see how many faggoty petty take-that buzzwords I can fit in my asshole this sentence

fix site Jim

I have said in the past that these games are dangerous and should be banned outright..

Pacman was good enough for my generation

Attached: rip.jpg (724x538, 46.65K)