You're walking to your average Sunday mass when this man dressed in cameo stops dead in your path and says "stop...

You're walking to your average Sunday mass when this man dressed in cameo stops dead in your path and says "stop worshipping a Jewish God", "return to your roots", and "christainity isn't white."

What do you say.

Attached: images(2).jpg (288x175, 8.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tell him that the Logos transcends all categories, and I will become exactly like it (one of the general goals of Christianity).

Attached: stop_tuggin_yo_dick_mofugga.png (640x643, 618.73K)

"I'm not white. winnie the pooh off"

Exegete Romans on God's free gift of salvation to all

Zeus' wife is his sister and he constantly cheats on her. Gaia's husband is her own son. Where's the morality in that, when no matter if it was a titan or a new god chief and creator of the world there's no morals?

Checkmate cuckholds!

Attached: 1440277426547.png (1267x1635, 663.88K)

I can't practice Odinism, Varg. Unlike your country, people get more than a slap on the wrist for murder where I live.

Attached: Tacitus, Germania - Human Sacrifice.jpg (459x380, 80.77K)

I'm not white, now go away Varg, don't make us annihilate your pagan cult again.

I tell him that his gods are inherently pluralistic and relativistic and that hence he does not know, nor is able to formulate what is the good of man.

Hence it is not that I am an outcast from my traditions, it is he

Attached: Saracen.jpg (1024x768, 240.66K)

Tell him that if might does indeed make right he should bow down before God because through God we utterly destroyed their false gods.

Ergo he should repent for his sins and accept the one and mighty God as his only God.

God is the only God. ALSO Hebrew =/= Jewish

As amusing and interesting the Maya Deities are…. They are merciless human eating and prolly demons, assuming they actualy exists.

Well, this ain't wrong since Jesus did came for everyone.

But Nordic paganism is still present user, despite being in small numbers.

Oh we have a tough guy here huh……. *unleash my twin Bibles in english and greek* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and reminds him that the Norse ended up losing the war against Christianity* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs him and throws him up* It's time to finish this little charade *takes him and dunks him in holy water while a priest quickly baptizes him* YOU ARE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVED!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up, do a backflip, and lands in front of him with my back to him, than i only turn my head to face him* Heh…. easy…..

Attached: 1f6z0m3y.png (640x643, 849.34K)

Orthodoxy is not jewish and Jesus came to heal and bring salvation, not jewish earthly power.

Attached: banned-honored.jpg (567x399 645.68 KB, 65.14K)

I was going to make some sort of meme reply like we have an atheist thread about this already but this might be a perfect thread to discuss this. The whole neo-paganism just feels so wrong.
Now, this might be pretty liberal in some ways but I personally agree with the vaticans current stance on other religions. While they are misguided, I can still accept anything that is good and just in other religions and I pray for the souls of all the good people that die without ever converting.
Still, those LARPagans don't seem like they follow any religion at all. They don't seem to have any faith. People like Kristian Varg just like to play pretend about "muh ancestors", "muh culture" and "we wuz vikangz". He doesn't actually seem to see them as pseudo-gods.

kek'd

Having counted myself among them once upon a time, you got it in one my dude.

Attached: MV5BMTQxNjA1OTAzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ1NzQ2MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 10.48K)

cut down his sacred oak/piss on his sacred rocks or whatever then pelt him to salvation with the multitude of Russian Synodal Bibles I keep in my bandolier

Attached: up_yours_pagans.jpeg (924x730, 389.34K)

First, I'd inform him that I'm not white. Secondly, I'd point out my people converted to the Catholic Church en masse. Then I'd let out a war-woop and hit him in the face with my tomahawk, before scalping him.

Attached: 3a1d3c6c81b4360ee2a8caefa32cc0331caa411ab5135e7aadcb70f8934fa79f.jpg (2048x1536, 1.55M)

Sure, but it is practiced predominantly by sodomites. Nothing I should worry about. Besides, only a small fraction of a fraction of people actually believe in these Norse Gods.
Still nothing I have to worry about. They are (most likely) reprobate liberals.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1920x1080, 125.64K)

Pretty much lol.

That's kinda neat actually. What nation/nations?

Mi'kmaq. Like the majority of first nations, the Catholic Church was good to us. Of course we ended up being in land that was claimed by the (((Eternal Anglo))) so they tried killing us off because 1) We were Catholic and 2) The Anglo hated the natives.
But we've been Catholic for over 400 years, and our flag is essentially the templar battle flag, but reversed. There is a theory that some Templars escaped to the Americas and they came into contact with us.

Attached: images.png (159x318, 1.37K)

I would tell him that my people the Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese, and even Jordanians, are the original and uninterrupted people of the Levant, including the Holy Land of Palestine. I would tell him that modern Jews are a deception and have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, Al Massih, who came to this world to correct the ancient Hebrews and establish His New Covenant on Earth. These ancient Hebrews became the levantines of today.

I'd tell him that I'm lucky enough to belong to this ethnicity and that Christ walked in the lands of my ancestors. But I'd also tell him to stay away from whites as well..for Jesus' kingdom is for all, and they are my brothers. Varg you are a fool and a reprobate! If God wills it, you will convert. If not, then you can continue to live in your world and lecture on 'Theology for the Insane'

Attached: image.jpg (2500x1300, 217.5K)

My kingdom is not of this world.

As a Protestant, I'm glad the Catholics got to you first. Many tribes might never have come into the Church otherwise. I wish there had been more effort to proselytize and assimilate.

Attached: paganball.png (213x313, 53.07K)

Saved

Don't be like that. Crusader blood does little for you, if your current generation cares less about God than you ancestors did.
It's your faith that counts.

Well, if it's maymay images that you looking for then here you go.

Attached: paganism.png (1270x1136 152.31 KB, 108.16K)

Nah, too far, I appreciate the memes, and I enjoyed the "Actual History of Europe" but without a relevant context these are less risible

I tell him my ancestors haven't been pagan for over 1000 years and that Anglo-Saxons have been Christian for longer than they were pagan.

wlak yo2borne rabbak

Attached: 200px-Charbel.jpg (533x794 15.42 KB, 58.16K)

So, worshiping in a monotheistic/henotheistic way, with orders of clergy and monastics, by a prophet that resurrected from a cave?
Why not cut the middleman?
Atleast, atleast my faith won't be divided between far-right ultra-nationalistic autists, and new age pagan liberals(and some of our neopagans worship Jesus anyway. No, really).
Also, i found out some of my ancestors were albanian vlachs that immigrated here(what did those guys even worship, before being christian?).
And given the mess this part of Europe has been, i'd probably have to add slavic, celtic, greek, thracian, roman, germanic, tengric and God knows what else to my pantheon, since i have no idea what might lurk in my ancestry.

Well, given i've never heard a straight classification of what is white in Vargland, and have no non-christian stormfag pan-european feelings, your statement is pointless to me.
Stab him with a falx for his people starting the gothic wars, and generally acting like snowniggers.

Attached: rULHXCS.jpg (265x266 1.19 MB, 6.74K)

i tell him to atend church, its christianity that allowed us to prosper and get a legacy to be proud of, during our pagan years we never united like the way we did when we became christians,
Jesus and the Lord, not Oden and Tor, ok

>I own you, heathen goyim :^)

¡Dios Mio, un demonio!

wow I actually learned something interesting and new today

I show him this video

Ask him if he's able to go to the bathroom alright after he was in jail

I'm a bit sceptical of this video now

Attached: Capture.PNG (633x313, 16.06K)

"Christianity can't be white, it's not a person i'ts a religion…"

Attached: wut.jpg (735x800, 44.86K)

I call him a semen slurper even though that's a lie authored by the jew "Greenberg", and then offer an ejaculation (short prayer) to God who created both man and woman in his image, not like those damn pagans who were created from trees, separate trees, they weren't even both in the image of God lol, winnie the pooh pagans.

t. faithful Catholic hermaphrodite.

This one always bugged me. Like what would your great-grandfather think if you told him you were a pagan?

Attached: f25250e565d52b04266a46693e28dc7c31353372c259c145b6dc1a2f881a0ec9.jpg (515x507, 51.43K)

This God is God of Adam, forefather of Humanity, and God of Japheth forefather of White races, whose sons, falling into idolatry, worshiped under names such as Jupiter, Zeus, Wotan or Perun. He is Catholic God.
I, as part of my nation, was grafted into Holy Vine, a Holy Olive Tree of Israel. My roots are roots of my Father Abraham.
I white means association with you, then I am for once glad that Scythians are considered quasi-asian. MY BYLI SARMACI I CHUJ.

Facts tend to piss them off, so I use those.

Attached: READYOURBIBLE.png (1367x172 298.35 KB, 97.96K)

WE WUZ KIKES AND SHIET

Attached: 63f03398e5810fa360df888d26bd975231a1204f424e67a50c1af486e1e7baae.jpg (500x500, 72.08K)

You don't find it insulting that people associate modern kikes with the holy race in the Bible?

I would say “sage”.

ok

Attached: ni.jpg (395x395, 44.6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw

He's been extra "dead kike on a stick" mode lately, I wonder how often he spends modifying his comment section.

Keep in mind that a large part of our European ancestry came from the Mediterranean and the Levant. There are Syrians born even now that have blue or green eyes and often times there are even red haired middle easterners. there are similarly some white Moroccan Berbers. And in Turkey, it is not uncommon for people especially children to be blond haired.

I don't care about that theologically historically unbacked autism, for reasons i don't care detailing right now(no, i really don't.).
But i do find north-west euros and eurocentrists hamfisting verses to claim the prophets looked like them just as cringeworthy as blacks doing the same.

Attached: main-qimg-8a6a6ed1f7550af67c33015c057f355c-c.jpg (506x724, 112.88K)

I tell him to go back to his own country and stop stealing french qts

This is brass

Attached: untitled.png (194x259, 59.57K)

But your ancestors consist of those that came before those followed Christianity. I mean, that isn't really an argument since Varg can just go back even more in time to a pagan ancestor and claim that.

I wouldn't say that Christ was a White EUROPEAN since he was born in the land known as the Land/Semitic Region. Don't forget the Phoenicians also belonged to the white race but they were sallow. Christ maybe was/is White , but he's not European.

You are missing my point.
A lot of these arguments are "if i take these off-hand Bible verses, and i squint at the rough descriptions, i see myself in them"

The most common theory is that those guys came from the South of Arabia.
In any case, the whole dispute is retarded.
Varg getting triggered by all things semitic is ironic, since he even writes in glyphs that are imported from semites, at their origin(and no, nordic runes wouldnt change a thing, since they are the same)

Attached: Venetic_Raetic_Camunic_Lepontic_alphabets.png (467x298 99.2 KB, 15.44K)

This is why i support anglo-saxon mixing with meds and levantines instead of east asians. it makes more sense to me.

I know in the ancient Sumerian religion they describe themselves with blue eyes, pale skin, and various hair colors.

If Christianity is Jewish and isn't white why has every pope been white?

(checked)
muh patriarchy

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 4.5K)

"Nice try with your (((post indo-european paganism))) I'd rather worship the gods i know nothing of, that exists no detailed historical accounts about, all this in the virtue of being a truly retarded edgelord"

daily reminder that this is what the average varg fanboy looks like

kys

I'm sad to say, but you are wrong.
This is how the average Varg fanboy looks like.

long hair is virtuous, you breedgroid christcuck.

F*ck off incel, go back to /b/

yeah I really have no issue with long hair on a man as long as it isn't unmanageable.

1 Corinthians 11:14
"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

There's nothing virtuous about long hair.

Begone

Attached: c62cafa8476ca9cfa347daca3400c29dc3e1d585a9dd9c2108bd5cb2dfbd1f12.jpg (720x736 695.25 KB, 32.41K)

You're right

Attached: 1523525841670.png (1961x458, 73.94K)

These cyberpunk trad edits are dumb. It doesnt even make sense. Fashwave is garbage.

Wizgroid, wizzoff

This is whole new level of awesome

What do you expect from a guy who makes videos like "muh not truu fashitsm"

Jesus had long hair.

>let's laugh at a kid that watches Varg during (((public School))) hours, as if they mean anything.
Now, I think Varg pulls a lot of shit out of his ass and I think he gets a bit too carried away by attention, but would you laugh at a kid watching bibleman videos during some asinine class nobody needs in their actual life?

Next you gonna say he wore a robe.

"Snow tigger."

Why would Paul write this if Jesus had long hair? The length of Jesus' hair and beard in art is symbolic of his carnation.

Attached: 1430616118397.jpg (500x488, 57.9K)

Different cringe of the same type.

Yes. And winnie the pooh off with your brainlet "i will never use bhaskara in real life hurpdurp".
A tennis player will never deadlift during a game, but it is still necessary and useful to them. The abilities can and will translate to other fields.

This is correct. Neo-paganism is just a autistically nativist variety of secular progressive humanism. The only difference between them and the globalists they claim to oppose is the contrived group identity they choose as a means to worship their own own egos.

Not sorry we took your land.

I recall Varg ADMITS he doesn't even believe in his own Gods, in the sense that we do. He says they are "representative of the human spirit" or something like that. I butchered it, but this is what most pagans believe. Pagan is a broad term though.

Ask him why any of those things are important? Why should I give up a "jewish" god for a "german" god when I'm neither of those things. I'm Turkish patrilineally and Dutch-Irish matrilinially, which roots am I supposed to adhere to? And gunpowder isn't white, should we go back to swords and spears because of that? Don't answer that last part. Much as I'd love to see a resurgence of swordsmanship I don't think ditching guns in favor of them, or at all for that matter is a good idea.

Or just tell him his "gods" are weak, petty, ridiculous, and undeserving of the moniker of God. Get some better gods and maybe we'll talk about the pros and cons. In the mean time, I think you have some shit to be smearing on your face you larping hack.

isn't his channel even more older than varg's?

wathever you say varg

Attached: d76acafe5fe5e358040b07df616b0cbd7a2fd553d7be7d18cd90d1d92bc89fa0.jpg (845x900, 238.43K)

Why are you posting a picture of Gill Foyle from HBO's Silicon Valley?

If I recall correctly Samson had long hair right? Samson may not be the most moral person being a pussy hound but he was blessed by god right? IS there context that is missing for this passage? not the most bible verse person but I do look up brief summaries of the bible

I would say he clearly didn't read the bible

Attached: rev3:9.png (700x522, 475.64K)

This is one of those time in which I regrett not screencapping it but yes, he actually did admit this in his comment sections before.

His HEAD and his hairs were white.
This guy's head is brown..?

Oops forgot to add picture

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x168, 1.3K)

Paganism is not a religion as much as new age yoga is.
The people compiling and writing the tales down didn't actually believe in the deities, maybe the lower classes did somewhat but not the church heads.
Paganism is atheism and it has always been.

(Checked)
This guy looks like he could be a /v/ user, tbqh.