50¢ mocks sexual assault victim Terry Crews on Instagram,he froze "in fear"as his cock was squeezed

50 Cent's post on Instagram mocked Terry Crews for freezing "in fear".

It also implied that - if the same thing had happened to 50 Cent - his response would have been so violent "they would have had to take me to jail".

In a speech to politicians trying to work out how best to implement a new set of rules called the Survivors' Bill of Rights Act, designed to better protect sexual assault victims, One senator asked him why - as a "big powerful man" - he didn't push his attacker away.

"Senator, as a black man in America you only have a few shots at success," he answered.

"You only have a few chances to make yourself a viable member of the community. I'm from Flint, Michigan.

"I have seen many, many young black men who were provoked into violence and they are in prison, or they were killed."

archive.is/CjDcm

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (598x168, 30.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2U20ZU3Xt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based fiddy

50 cent a bum tbqh fam. Crews actually works.

Hope his dental insurance is paid up.

Difference if 50cent can make a career move out of jail, Crews would be out of a career if he acted "unfavorably", let alone do something to get him into jail.

If Crew a 6'3" black man weighing 245 pounds layed a finger on that dirty jew he would still be in prison right now. Would would Fiddy have done if it was him in that situation?

judging by fiddy's history, he would lay much more than a finger on that dirty jew

Nigs talking about nogs about grabbing fenis

50 cent would allow the pervert to act again and get himself locked up in the process, terry plays the long game and thinks about his moves.
50cent is a nigger and terry crews is a black man.

I actually know what you're talking about.
She has a great rack.

Totally possible, just look at Jim Jordan's accusors. Big bulky wrasslers got scared when the team doctor touched their dick.

This faggot needs to be mocked you see him speak to congress crying about toxic masculinity everyone in the #metoo movement deserved to be raped anyway.

it would be funny except that "fiddy" has probably had so much cock shoved in his mouth and ass that this is the most scripted shit ever

Even black people know they are violent

Judging by 'fiddys' history he's busy having tea with some of Hollywood's most refined lesbians.

Attached: tea party yo.jpg (1280x720, 168.95K)

Fuck off, do you know the discrimination male rape victims face, did you know it is illegal in Australia to talk about homosexual pedo rape

50 cent is a FtM tranny.
If you think thet muscles mean anything then you need to learn more about the reality of transgenders, rather than getting your info from hollywood portrayals of trannies as obvious dragmen and women.
youtube.com/watch?v=r2U20ZU3Xt0

Oh look, a spearchucker

Half Dollar would take the bait, based Terry smarter.

No, he's a dumb fuck nigger and a prime example of typical coon crab mentality of why this pathetic race simply cannot get it's shit together and get ahead in life.

He should instead be supporting Crews against the Talmudic pedophiles, rapists and molesters.

i dont understand how can anyone sexually harass terry crews

he could punch through your chest like a jojo Stand with his little fingers, and you're telling me he "froze in fear" when some 5'6" swanky jew touched his peepee? im with 50pesos here, what kinda massive pussy are you terry?

Worse is that now Terry's blaming 'toxic masculinity' (read: masculinity) for the cock grab
Fiddy's right, Terry deserves to be mocked

Proof, please.

50 pesos is $2.61 in American dollars

get your shit together Amerimutt

Attached: 9e2fc39c6dfd2877d0d8f89f124d878bbacd513929d3605a58b89e0cb0f8b765.mp4 (538x400, 5.74M)