Does anyone know anything about the "Radical Traditionalist Catholic" groups classified as a "hate group" by the SLPC?

Does anyone know anything about the "Radical Traditionalist Catholic" groups classified as a "hate group" by the SLPC?

subscribe to an ideology that is rejected by the Vatican and some 70 million mainstream American Catholics.

Attached: ir126_trouble_003.jpg (415x284, 42.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/radical-traditionalist-catholic-groups-sour-life-peaceful-new-england-town
catholicism.org/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Southern Poverty Law Center's Hate Map uses the chalice of Christ's sacred blood as a symbol of hate in reference to these groups so they can't be all that bad.

Would it be worth it to give them a visit?

Apparently they're not popular with the local atheists and Protestants: splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/radical-traditionalist-catholic-groups-sour-life-peaceful-new-england-town

I love it. They have their own website, if anyone is interested: catholicism.org/

Attached: 37434798064_bc8fe8f8fc_o.jpg (3775x2684 398.06 KB, 2.82M)

I wish them the best

Always do the opposite of what the SPLC wants you to do.

Attached: 145dde72ba3228a13798c563230afc3ae6f37b83052a385509b1f87ba93b976d.jpg (700x590, 62.26K)

Wikipedia says there are two Saint Benedict Centers. The Catholic Church recognizes one, but not the other, probably on account of its Feeneyism. The latter is the one the SPLC doesn't like.

oh they're ok

Let me guess: by "anti-Semitic" they mean that they believe Christ is the only way, right?

Sounds like the SPLC being cancer like it usually is. Nihil novi

If you read the Book of John and don't become an anti-Semite you are doing Christianity wrong.

Attached: John.jpg (427x300, 30.17K)

Oy vey! Dont you know that the (((messiah))) is actually a warmonger and not a loving person? Silly goyim, Jesus deserves to boil in a vat of his own dung.

What, the Torah? Nah I didn't read it. My Rabbi is the only person that needs to teach me all I need to know.

Stop being stupid, goy :^)

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 12.6K)

Nice try, Baptist.

The Gospel of John is my favorite book in the Bible.

I don't understand, Brother André Marie is not even an anti semantic. I think people just drunk.

They call anyone a radical who doesn't listen to the Second Vatican Council

t. nucatholic

seems fine to me
extra Ecclesiam nulla salus

No, but I want to join them now.

Oy veeey how dare you!

Attached: SmartSelect_20180422-181232_Chrome.jpg (552x377 178.48 KB, 32.5K)

Based.

Allegedly they are catholics, which is hard to believe since they have a hard stance.

tfw all my pals were confirmed by +Williamson