Blacks face longer wait times on Uber, Lyft than other races – worse for taxis, study says

usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/06/27/blacks-face-longer-wait-times-uber-lyft-than-other-races-and-its-worse-taxis/735578002/

Attached: artlc1.PNG (1122x663, 254.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1991-03-27/entertainment/ca-1091_1_zz-top-tour
its.ucla.edu/2018/06/27/ridehail-revolution-groundbreaking-its-dissertation-examines-discrimination-and-travel-patterns-for-lyft-uber-and-taxis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess real world experience is racist.

Niggers sit at the back of the uber

one day I'm going to snap and murder as many liberals as I can in broad daylight.

Maybe if niggers didn't act like niggers we could turn that around

Attached: PicsArt_04-26-07.21.56.jpg (842x1136, 182.22K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-26-09.05.12.jpg (842x1136, 164.19K)

You mean the trunk?

faggot

Attached: PicsArt_04-26-09.07.44.jpg (842x1136, 140.67K)

As do I.

You're paying the driver, you aren't his buddy, you're not there to give him road head, or to chat or whatever. You're the customer, and he's the driver working, sit in the back and keep it professional.

i always cancel indians
they're cheap, smell, and complain constantly

That's ironic, because most Uber drivers ARE filthy shitskin Indians or Nigerians

fuck you

kunta kinte

the other thing you apes haven't mentioned

Uber drivers don't earn jack shit

After an Uber driver pays all of his insurance and other fees, he ends up earning less than minimum wage

Most Uber drivers barely scrape by

you'd be better off getting a job as a fucking janitor or a garbageman

How does it feel to know that nigger garbagemen and janitors earn more than you?

How does it feel to know that the stupid fucking nigger in the backseat earns six times more than you…. And his 'job' is cleaning toilets?

Comfy. It's like a hobby that pays, I don't even need to work honestly. I'm somewhat voyeuristic and it's extremely gratifying.

……honestly ?…….

I respect your answer…..

If you'd given any other answer, I'd jump on it like white on rice, but you just earned my respect, sir

Good job!!…

I like you

Hope you like your crows and crime

I'll keep my nice suburban home and getting to shoot the shit and listen to music while I take neighbors to the airport or the mall.

Before I quit doing drugs, I used to get high as fuck in Uber rides

I'd be chopping up lines of meth and snorting them with girls in the back seat, tweaking like fuck, and the Uber drivers never complained

crowds* kek but sounds like no shortage of crows too

i know you were being ironic with this post but yes real world experience is racist
racism is not a negative buzzword as youve been inculcated to treat it. lurk more

I'm not in a 'big city' at all, at least not anymore.

I definitely USED* to be, having lived most of my life in Atlanta

but either way, it appears that we both managed to find happiness wherever we ended up

The closest I'd ever had a girl who wanted to smoke weed in my car. I told her no. But I waited while she got out and did her degenerate shit, then she hopped back in and went on to her shit show. The care still needed to be Febreezed.

reminds me of a story about the band The Black Crowes, who I hate.

when I was young, they called themselves Mr. Crowes''' Garden, and they played in Atlanta parking lots. I hated their fucking guts from day one.

Years and years later, I was working for ZZ TOP, and Billy Gibbons decided to give The Black Crowes a big break, and let them open for ZZ on their world tour.

I was living in a highrise called The Grandview in Buckhead Atlanta at the time, and when the tour came to Atlanta, I was at home reading a local alternative newspaper called Creative Loafing.

There was an interview with Chris Robinson, in which he told the Atlanta readers how ZZ TOP sucked, and to 'not stay to watch ZZ after the Crowes opening act'… He also criticized the sponsorship from Miller Beer (who paid 1/3 of my paychecks)

……..I was amazed at how UNGRATEFUL he was……

so I cut out the article, went downstairs to the concierge in the Grandview Lobby, and had him fax the article to Bill Ham in Houston Texas.

(Bill Ham was ZZ's manager)

That night, MTV announced "The Black Crowes have been kicked off the ZZ tour"

……….and I'm the one who did it

Fuck them……

articles.latimes.com/1991-03-27/entertainment/ca-1091_1_zz-top-tour

Shit Show

I think I saw that concert

/thread

White on.

Attached: PicsArt_06-28-12.25.38.png (1080x1698, 237.51K)

ive seen SO MANY live concerts in my life that it's silly. I used to do Elvis portraits for celebrities, and I'd always be invited backstage, and get the very best seats. Since I lived in Atlanta, every major tour came through there, and I literally got to pick and choose whatever concerts I wanted to see….

I've seen everybody worth a shit (and every band that wasn't worth a fuck) and I'm very picky and discriminating when it comes to music, especially live performances…..

Wanna hear an ironic truth?

The BEST live band I've ever seen?
(It's not who you'd expect)

DEVO

DEVO actually put on THE most impressive, technically accurate, visually stunning, musically perfect live performances you could ever imagine.

Due to the nature of their musical style, they are probably the last band you would ever expect to actually be amazing live….

…. But trust me….

DEVO were fucking phenomenal live

Next best was ZZ TOP, who were so good live that it was spellbinding

Talking Heads and McCartney followed them

I wonder why.

The WORST live performance I've ever seen ?

Easy

Motley Crue

They sucked SO FUCKING BAD that I almost vomited, and I'm not kidding. I almost fucking vomited just listening to their bullshit.

I was fucking a teenaged girl from Lichtenstein, and she had shit teenaged girl taste in music. She begged me to take her to see Motley Crue, so I painted a portrait of 'Elvis On Fire' and we got front row seats and all access passes….

They sucked so bad I can't even tell you how bad… Of course they did. I would NEVER have gone to see them unless Stephanie had begged me….

(I was fucking her good damn brains out, and she was amazingly hot)

That night, I made Stephanie pay me back for having to see Motley Crue by basically turning her shithole into a makeshift vagina

RE: your post-

my son just came home, and I think he and I might go get something to eat somewhere. I've already taken my sleeping pills, so I'm debating whether or not it would be wise for me to go. I'd hate to be eating and suddenly the Xanax hits me and I pass out.

Also, I have a hangnail that's driving me crazy. It's on my right index finger so every time I touch something, it hurts like shit.

Oh yeah… One more thing. Our house is fucking FREEZING right now from the air conditioner being set so low, and I told my son to adjust it, but I don't think he did, so I might just let it continue freezing us because I'm kind of a lazy bastard.

RE: your post

did you notice that I inadvertently typed 'good damn' instead of 'god damn' ?

do you have any callouses on your feet ?….

I do…..

Hold on a minute… I'm gonna take some up close photographs of my callouses on my feet, then I want you to tell me what you think about them….

by the way………..

I forgot what this thread is about. while I'm photographing my feet, will you please scroll up to the top and tell me what the thread is about?

Thankyou

See that Lil whippersnapper on the side of my big toe ?

……..what do you make of that?

Attached: IMG_20180628_005357.jpg (1920x1080, 384.73K)

And this humdinger is on the side of the ball of my foot……..

…………………….any thoughts?

………………………..any advice?

Attached: IMG_20180628_005338.jpg (1920x1080, 320.87K)

…..uhhhhh

Not trying to be rude, but I came through with MY end of the bargain……

I thought you were gonna tell me what this thread was about

Surgical removal and cortisol cream to prevent it from coming back.

Just some cortisol cream should be fine.

Don't worry Don't worry

I know exactly what you're thinking

What about my left foot?

Hold on a second

See ?

Attached: IMG_20180628_005942.jpg (1920x1080, 390.86K)

also cortisol cream.
You spend a lot of time on your feet don't you? That or you have some MAJOR foot/knee/hip issues.

I'm sure you're asking yourself, "why is his right foot more plagued by callouses than his left?"

good question

When I was 27 years old, I broke my right foot.

It would be more accurate to say I shattered the ball of my right foot.

nosey

Probably because you're right handed.
Right handed people tend to carry things on their right sides and that usually translates to more stress on the right foot

Oh, or that.

Can you believe how NOSEY and INTRUSIVE that guy is?

Is this the STUPID FUCKING NIGGER thread ?

….good !! I want to participate!!

FUCK THEM

did I do good?

Given that one calls for a taxi, could it be that taxis discriminate against poor, lawless neighborhoods, and not black people in specific?

My wife's asleep next to me, and her arm is stretched out, and her fucking hand is slightly in my personal 'zone'…..

it's bothering me a lot….

A LOT!!

can you repeat your question?
I'm slightly distracted.

Thankyou

I think my son's pissed off at me

I told him I'm not going to get something to eat

Are you new or from leftypol?

Probably, but that doesn't make for as nice of a headline. You'll notice they placed asians and hispanics in the same category. Why would they do that? I mean asians and hispanics don't really have a lot in common. It's probably because hispanics face similar problems (because they mostly live in bad neighborhoods) but they don't want this to be about that, so they paired them with asians that probably DON'T face those problems, to bring the rates down.

….both….

Am I doing this right?

I'm trying to fit in here
is this place kinda like Snapchat?
I love snapchat

They both smell kinda weird

……kinda new here…….

is this place kinda like Facebook?

I fucking love facebook

Attached: fb_likeicon.jpg (600x506, 16.88K)

You seem racist. that's not cool.

No.
Yes actually. Because 15% of the populace is the FBI, 80% are either retarded normies or tryhards, and only 5% of the people aren't complete shit.

See above.

I'm trying to like your post, but I can't find the damn 'like' button on here

I'll just say it with emojis instead

🤣😎🚖🚕🚘🚗🚙🚐🤗😘

….did you guys know….

That of ALL the people who ever lived on planet Earth ever….

90% of them died because of mosquitos ?

It's true

Look it up

The other day my kitten took a shit and it had some of my chest hairs in it

Either that, or my pubes

It's true. Look it up

Did you know that I would take LSD again, but I'm worried that my wife would suddenly realize that I hate her?

It's true.

Google it

Goodnight.

I have to give a portrait to a judge tomorrow and I'm not even halfway done yet

Well maybe I'm 51% done

Attached: isabel-drawing.jpg (455x604, 83.33K)

I always feel weird sitting in the back. The dude isn't my servant, he's just acting like my taxi without being a nasty rag head taxi. I look at sitting in the front as just a bit of courtesy that I don't think he's there as my slave or servant

So what you're saying is that people avoid ghettos and has nothing to do with race except for the nigs nigging up their suberbs making them unapproachable

This

Niggers should be killed on site

The real question is why are Uber, Lyft and taxi vehicles racist?

Attached: black guy points to head.jpg (710x473, 53.13K)

Having skimmed through the study, it's not the news article that's to blame for this. They keep asians and hispanics on it seperate until the author really gets into the meat and potatoes of the stats like wait time and likelyhood of cancellations. Seems like the author themselves are interested in trying to push a particular angle
its.ucla.edu/2018/06/27/ridehail-revolution-groundbreaking-its-dissertation-examines-discrimination-and-travel-patterns-for-lyft-uber-and-taxis/

Wait, so this isn't an experiment? A real scientist would request an Uber at the same spot using different accounts. Otherwise, all of the results are confounded by the types of neighborhoods blacks and whites live in.

Only a dumptruck should stop to pick up niggers.

Presumably because on average they live in lower income areas.

Im certain you would also find blacks pay more for their car insurnace. Even though race isnt factored in to your premiums, the area you are in certainly does.

Attached: 5e20e86e4192edea1f778ea0fa105586ad90a0c4862519c9ca6ad2ba3d3035f9.jpeg (640x640, 42.33K)

I would believe you based solely that as musicians they seem like they put a lot of effort not only into their music but also the visual and technical aspects of their music. As an older band they also had to make a name for themselves during an era when music was truly cutthroat and audiences demanded their moneys worth from a performance. Anymore most bands put forth the bare minimum of effort and don't understand the concept of showmanship.

Keep your socks dry and use talcum powder. Also trim your toe nails and find some looser fitting shoes. Your toes give the impression that your feet are too cramped which would also explain the callouses.

This thread is about a yellow journalism article that implies that blacks face longer wait times for transportation service because of innate bias and not because of other possible alternative explanations. It posits that the industry itself must change and makes no mention of the possibility that if certain groups adjusted their behavior the world would react accordingly. It is actually a much deeper topic than you might expect and if you are interested I suggest you explore the topic of "self organizing systems" for further details.

Also that's neat that you do Elvis portraits. I dabble in painting myself but I mostly stick to landscapes and the abstract. Do you prefer oils or acrylics for your paintings? I'm an oil man myself but acrylic is sometimes nice if you are in a hurry and need it to dry faster.

Attached: 1392921676161.gif (500x750, 752.72K)

Liberals will tell you that it's wrong to "judge" individuals by referring to their group statistics.
But this is done all the time when the group in question is "men".
Higher car insurance premiums for example.
If companies were allowed to properly apply statistics, blacks would also be charged a premium. But that's illegal because "racism" so what happens in reality is that the safer drivers pay the black excess through higher premiums.
Same shit with uber.
It's not always possible to fully appraise an individual because there simply isn't time/enough information/it isn't cost effective. The next best thing is to look at the next best informtion, the group level statistics.
This isn't wrong, it's science.

Actually, it's statistics but the larger point stands.

That's because black people don't tip.

Oh and they "stank".

Nothing like a good joke taken literally.

I'm totally sure it has nothing to do with shady the neighborhoods blacks are being picked up in not all must be race…

You don't tip for Uber/Lyft, idiot.

Nigger…

Half the time niggers don't even pay. I'm surprised they pick up niggers at all.

LEL

Thats cause they call for rides at the worst hours in the dumbest, most remote places their ghettoes
-t. Uber driver

Maybe if they'd stop acting like chimps in other people's cars…

womp womp

Now I wanna set up an Uber with fake details for the express purpose of cancelling on niggers

It's because they lack moral character due to 76% of them being raised by single mothers.

Attached: Mudkip_8477eb_6623878.jpg (1200x1601, 109.16K)

everything else being equal, blacks commit more crimes.

This is obviously just mean, evil white racists being racists.
It's not like black people's propensity to run off without paying or straight up rob the driver at gunpoint would make drivers not want to pick up black passengers or anything.
When will the suffering of the black man end so he can steal, rape, and murder without white people trying to throw him in jail for it?

What the fuck is going on here? This is a weird kind of shilling, and it's all over the board. Is something crazy about to happen, or did someone post something that they really weren't supposed to?

Attached: 1190079226189.png (730x517, 343.04K)