Catholics of Zig Forums, I have been inquiring your church for a while...

Catholics of Zig Forums, I have been inquiring your church for a while, but I don't fully agree or understand the pope in charge. What is his end goal exactly? Is it actually possible that he could darastically change your Church? How badly could he damage tradition? I could go about politics on race and all, but I'm more curious regarding his views on Catholics traditions. Thoughts?

Attached: Pope_Francis_waves_to_pilgrims_during_his_March_28_2018_general_audience_in_St_Peters_Square_Credit_Daniel_Ibez_CNA.jpg (760x507, 24.06K)

This is basically his end game right here…

Attached: pope-francis-foot-fetish.jpg (620x465, 34.22K)

so much for bible christians…

>(((Pope))) answers Israel's call to serve and be a Good Globalist.
>(((Catholics))) love this!

Personally, I think he should be decapitated along with all the Muslims and Jews. Party like it's 732 AD and you're the host: Charles Martel.

Attached: Charles_Martel.jpg (400x329 726.86 KB, 267.84K)

These are not "the lowest". These are Muslim invaders in Europe. They get the best government housing, the highest welfare benefits, the most education chances… more than native Europeans. If the Pope wanted to serve the lowest he would start at the Job Center and wash the feet of all the 50 year old workers with no retirement who have been out of work for more than a year and will probably never find jobs, people considered by our system as "already dead".

Before destruction, the heart of a man is exalted: and before he be glorified, it is humbled.

they are poor muslims being used as proxy warriors for the Jews. rather than pitying them as you should, you'd rather LARP and say they are worthy of death. In doing so you mark yourself out as a goat among sheep, and a worthy tool of the Jew.

They are unrepentant infidels and are governed in exactly the way they chose to be. That they are pawns in a larger scheme does not excuse their acceptance of this role.

Why should I pity some brown person receiving 2000€ every month in welfare benefits while there are white people in my city living in cardboard boxes?

I am no Christian, nor do I have any religious or moral beliefs whatsoever. However, if for some strange reason there was a Final Crusade against the filth and nation destroyers…then I would convert and pick up my rifle. Too bad you can't rely on Christians to do anything but go to church every Sunday and pretend they are "saved." Only Hyper-Nationalism and ethnic cleansing of non-whites will save us now.

See The Murder Cube? It is our Lord and Savior in the Mortal Realm for all Mortal Coils. Jesus doesn't care if we are slaughtered, but Uncle Adolf cared.

Attached: ZOG or NAZI.png (350x323 113.53 KB, 49.26K)

Does the Good Shepard wield the Sword or the Staff? You know the answer, and the time of the Sword has not yet come.

Of course it does. Are you even Christian?
I believe it feeding them, clothing them, and packing them right back to their countries, but what you say is nothing Christian.

You operate on a fundamentally different level than Christ if skin-color is all that you care about. Believe what you like, but you are a goat.

lol

If you mean His Holiness specifically:
In the greater aspect of Church tradition and history, Pope Francis is good. He's not changing anything, he's not some liberal commie modernist humanist revolutionary trying to destroy Europe one migrant at a time like this board believes. We've had some bad popes in the past, but none who changed the teaching or dogma of the Church and neither will Francis. That has been and always will be.
If you meant the papacy in general, then I'm sure we can answer that question too. God bless

Attached: DM2B3c4XcAAH_YM.jpg (960x742, 78.54K)

Where does it say those on photo are muslims?

No, no, you see the man is *black*
that must mean he is Muslim because as everyone knows all blacks are Muslims

in seriousness, it just boils down to racism.

You're excluding the parts where you also allow them to murder the innocent and undermine the Sacraments during their indefinite stay, just as you're being selective in how you ignore the explicit ramifications for tolerating those who willingly violate the Commandments. We are to forgive those who repent, not those who willfully deny Christ and worship a false god.

They are muslim. Search for the background story.
Now winnie the pooh off from the church, you useful idiot.

We don't either and we don't know.

Sounds liek you're pretty catholic already tbh.

Seriously, these people man.
Its like they WANT sharia law of some demon to enslave them.
kinda like how God sent the Babylonians to punish the wickness of Israel…really makes ya think

Attached: 37e331b7a1b39f090b1249a069a513d3_XL.jpg (1000x1127, 445.16K)

revelation 6:11

no, you're presuming here.

any murder, assault, any speck of crime is more than a rational cause to ship them right back to their countries. I stand by Francis in supporting the poor, and treating them fairly, but part of treating them fairly is treating them justly.

to be frank, if we placed a priority on the women and children and didn't allow all these 13 year old boys (aka, 29 year old men) in, we wouldn't really have this issue, right?

I assume you're a prot here, so that could be anything from a slap on the wrist to LARPing homicide with you.

shifting the goal-posts here, you either act in a Christian manner to the unbeliever, or you do not. you choose not to.

Probably one of the only responses I can dig from this whole Zig Forums arguement, thanks brothers.

I ask this because of his politics tend to be more leaning on the left, and I keep hearing that he intends to change the church as a whole.

You might as well browse /v/ without playing video games… if they play vidya at all.

Or browse /x/ despite not believing anything paranormal

Peter the Roman

When Francis said he wanted to change the "focus of the Church," he meant a reinvigorated focus on humility and compassion. Not making new dogmas and destroying the old traditions, just emphasizing the Church's already existing teaching on the poor, unfortunate, and generally downtrodden. The way he conveys this message has irked many trads but when aren't they irked at the Church; being from Latin America didn't help if you catch my drift. This plus modern "fake news," for lack of a better term, has put him in a bad light with Zig Forumsacks and other lost souls online.
As for his politics, the whole "leaning to the left" comes from his very public disdain for the exploitation and pollution caused by modern materialistic globalism/capitalist society. But like every other pope, he hasn't endorsed any ideology, just wants to reduce sin and faithlessness.

Attached: dead_flag_blues_by_toy_makanik.jpg (3456x2304, 1.32M)

Except Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Logos, and the Word incarnate

Hitler was a fag who shot himself after starting the largest brother war in history

Kill yourself race idolater

Quit undermining traditional values and falsely apposing them to Christ, mutt worshipper. God separated the nations for a reason.

Nation-hood is separate from blood-ties.

Britains for instance, come from a line of people from the British isles, a mostly distinct genetic bloodlines…but Italians or the Spanish, are all definitely mixed. And have been for a very long time before people like you began to sperg about race (well, you and the Jews).

In the Bible a nation is one ethnic group with one culture and defined borders.

Not at all. Their infidelity is central to their faith and allowing it to flourish within our communities is a total perversion of our duties as Christians. Duties which, I might add, require that we set our own house in order before we seek to assist others.
We are surrounded by our own brothers and sisters who have lapsed in faith while you suggest we host a BnB layover for jihadists while they siphon resources from us to fund more murder and genocide across the world. These aren't women, or children, or the poor you're feeding and clothing. You are complicit in mass murder and you arrogantly chide others for not sharing in it.

I’m Italian but I have Germa and Polish blood in there too; yet all my family was born in Italy in the last four generations and they fully integrated in the peninsula…while I agree sticking with your kin is better, there’s room for some people from outside, if they assimilate into the native language and culture and are already in unity with Christ: there is a big Albanian community who came to Italy during the invasion by the Ottoman Empire and they have been part of the Nation for centuries.

I'm multiple ethnicities too, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

I agree, but if the two love one another for real and not out of fetishising view of an exotic partner and are one in Christ, I do think there can be a few exceptions