Paranormal Researcher Joshua Warren FIRST to discover time warp

archive.is/XaJMX
Character bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter bufferCharacter buffer

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s8Mha
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

even though time is fake, which this may prove

The only thing this proves is how gullible you are, and how desperate.

What did he just discover the DMV? Did he finally find his way to my in-laws house? Sheesh!

Attached: Rodney Dangerfield.jpg (551x419, 19.28K)

This is the type of 'breaking news' that's SO full of shit, that the second Google search result is a website that misspelled METER

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-03.28.56.png (1080x1815, 252.16K)

Time constant

In physics and engineering, the time constant, usually denoted by the Greek letter τ (tau), is the parameter characterizing the response to a step input of a first-order, linear time-invariant (LTI) system.[1][note 1] The time constant is the main characteristic unit of a first-order LTI system.

In the time domain, the usual choice to explore the time response is through the step response to a step input, or the impulse response to a Dirac delta function input.[2] In the frequency domain (for example, looking at the Fourier transform of the step response, or using an input that is a simple sinusoidal function of time) the time constant also determines the bandwidth of a first-order time-invariant system, that is, the frequency at which the output signal power drops to half the value it has at low frequencies.

The time constant is also used to characterize the frequency response of various signal processing systems – magnetic tapes, radio transmitters and receivers, record cutting and replay equipment, and digital filters – which can be modeled or approximated by first-order LTI systems. Other examples include time constant used in control systems for integral and derivative action controllers, which are often pneumatic, rather than electrical.

Time constants are a feature of the lumped system analysis (lumped capacity analysis method) for thermal systems, used when objects cool or warm uniformly under the influence of convective cooling or warming.[3]

Physically, the time constant represents the elapsed time required for the system response to decay to zero if the system had continued to decay at the initial rate, because of the progressive change in the rate of decay the response will have actually decreased in value to 1 / e ≈ 36.8 % {\displaystyle 1/e\approx 36.8\,\%} 1/e \approx 36.8\,\% in this time (say from a step decrease). In an increasing system, the time constant is the time for the system's step response to reach 1 − 1 / e ≈ 63.2 % {\displaystyle 1-1/e\approx 63.2\,\%} 1-1/e\approx 63.2\,\% of its final (asymptotic) value(say from a step increase). In radioactive decay the time constant is called the decay constant (λ), and it represents both the mean lifetime of a decaying system (such as an atom) before it decays, or the time it takes for all but 36.8% of the atoms to decay. For this reason, the time constant is longer than the half-life, which is the time for only 50% of the atoms to decay.

in other words:
there's no such thing as a differential time rate meter

This isn't news. I remember doing the time warp, drinking those moments when the blackness would hit me and the void would be calling.
Good times.

Rodney dangerfield, the jewish man pretending to be an italian. Such boomer funny.

the Rocky Horror Picture Show, I presume?

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-05.08.28.jpg (1080x1920, 292.08K)

We have already established its not a meter its a mater.

Somehow you mate with it.

My feces puppet of the 'old man' is stunningly lifelike

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-04.49.57.png (1080x1628, 1018.33K)

Didnt the old pawn stars guy die very recently?

What's the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Yep… From Parkinson's…

And you'll notice I even captured the 'parkinson's shake' on my feces finger puppet

It was not easy obtaining a piece of my feces with a mouth, btw

Susan Sarandon meatloaf Tim Curry

It even has that old British (homosexual) that played Blofeld in the James Bond movies

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-01.18.58.jpg (1920x1080, 339.12K)

Diamonds Are Forever

by far, hands down, the best Bond film ever

Attached: maxresdefault(12).jpg (1280x720, 140.25K)

Of course, it was made in 1971, so you have to accept the fact that it was before all the computer bullshit (that actually ruined movies) but it's by far THE BEST FUCKING BOND FILM EVER MADE

in fact, it's great

The craftsmanship is pretty good but the small size seems like cheating.

Of course, I worked the sculpture to scale

MASTER SCULPTOR AT WORK

the making of the pawnstars shitfinger puppet:

it's important to start with a clean finger so you don't contaminate your puppet

you don't want any foreign objects getting mixed into the puppet accidentally

Attached: IMG_20180629_031735.jpg (1920x1080, 223.11K)

Scrub your finger down like a surgeon does before performing surgery

Attached: IMG_20180629_041656.jpg (1080x1920, 284.57K)

Then, carefully find a piece of your feces that has the same shape as the old man's head, and a mouth…..

Attached: IMG_20180629_041240.jpg (1080x1920, 209.7K)

The mouth is very important, or the finished puppet won't look real

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-04.17.33.png (1080x1628, 770.66K)

Next, add the glasses

Attached: 9602053-a-pair-of-sleek-reading-glasses-isolated-on-a-white-background-.jpg (1300x870, 38.89K)

And the sculpture wouldn't be complete without the trademark fedora

Attached: Fedora-Transparent-Background.png (900x675, 262.07K)

Almost done

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-04.39.35.png (1080x1628, 824.17K)

Add the 'shaky Parkinson's disease' lines

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-04.44.34.png (1080x1628, 843.63K)

Add a Chumlee and a logo, and TADA !!!

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-05.08.28.jpg (1080x1920, 292.08K)

By the way, I wasn't pronounced 'Michael-Angelo'

It was actually pronounced 'Mickel-Angelo'

And he once said that to sculpt something, you should "remove everything that doesn't look like the person you're sculpting"

I thought I told you to stop creating threads and get a fucking job the other day…..

What part of get a fucking job did you not understand?

If I come here on Monday, and you don't have a job?…..

you and I are going to have a problem……………

Do you fucking understand me??

You'd better NOT be sitting on your ass, creating threads on Monday

I can time warp your ass by giving it a good knocking.

I'm not fucking around

If I see you in here Monday, sitting on your ass, copying and pasting stupid news stories….. YOU AND I ARE GOING TO TANGLE

GET A FUCKING JOB

When your mother told me how much money she spends on your rent and your utility bill… I couldn't believe it

And when you manipulated her into paying for that computer, you told her it was going to help you get a job

Yea? And I'm just a sorcerer. I experience time dilation (slowing down) on multiple occasions. And it isn't even hallucination. From outside perspectives I appear to be moving super fast, but from my perspective it feels like forever. I use this ability on occasion in online shooters when I clear entire rooms of players alone before they can react. I use it at work when it's busy and it happens on its own when in sync with something. This is something that's been possible since the dawn of mankind.

So…..

'this' is the 'job' you told your mother about?……

I'm thoroughly disgusted by you

say it with me….

"ZYPREXA"

Oh yeah? Well I'm going to fight the both of you for no reason at all.

Lol. That wouldn't change the fact that others are witnesses to my "super speed"

Here's one that's going to be assumed fake and gay. If you're, say within 22 feet of me. And I am lucid from meditation, I can hear your thoughts. Even the ones that don't ever come to the front of your consciousness. It's always nice to hear someone say "it's like you read my mind" when I do a kind act they were desiring or I interrupt them to answer their question before they ask it.

I can sync with storms and become one with the systems that visit my home. So much so, I can will lightning down in front of me. I know when lightning will strike before it does AND I can even sense gusts of wind before they're actually in the area.

If I'm lucid, I can intensify the storm. All manner of wild animals will allow me to get near them and interact with them. If I open up first, they typically entreat me even if they have fear.

My third eye has been opened for a long while now. I see, hear, experience, and do things that would drive you to those meds. Keep on believing people who only do things for money and not your well being. I tell you the truth freely, that supernatural things are possible. I honestly don't care if you believe me or not. It's your bad when you get eaten in the ether after death.

Olanzapine (originally branded Zyprexa) is an antipsychotic medication used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. It is usually classed with the atypical antipsychotics, the newer generation of antipsychotics.[5] It appears to have slightly greater effectiveness in treating schizophrenia (especially the negative symptoms) and a lower risk of causing movement disorders than typical antipsychotics.[6] Olanzapine, however, has a higher risk of causing metabolic side effects like weight gain and type 2 diabetes than the typical antipsychotics.

Attached: Olanzapine-from-xtal-3D-balls.png (1100x1066, 217.54K)

and DON'T drink on it

because your daughters
need you sober

I did some super speed once
or hundreds of times
can't remember

shills are shilling this thread hard right now, wonder what they are trying to distract us from hmmmmmmm
also why is that guy playing with his own shit?

Only kikes play with shit.

exclusive pics of the time warp

Attached: timewarp.jpg (500x303, 97.05K)

WTF is going on ITT?
I know it's a shitty thread, but Wew Lad!

Who do you think you are talking to, Jewy HitlerDubsTurd? No autism or disgusting weirdness has yet been displayed by me ITT. In fact, of every post here displayed, not a single one of them was made by me. I haven't posted anything since early this morning anyway. I do have a couple daughters and I did used to drink, but that's all over now. I don't take any prescriptions, haven't in many years, and most likely won't ever again.
I do have a personal anecdote regarding Zyprexa. My doctor once prescribed it to me more than a dozen years ago when I got down to 95 pounds at 6' 8", in the hopes that it would help me gain weight. I gave it a month. No weight gain, but it actually made me feel psychotic, kind of like all anti-depressants used to make me angry and violent. I've never been depressed in my life. Doctors like to throw that shit on chronic pain patients though, before they start pushing opiods on them. Doctors are merely the pushers for the pharmaceutical industry. That's why I never go to them anymore. Know your own body and mind. Pay attention. You are your own best physician. You can't be self-aware or pay attention if you are doing drugs or alcohol. Yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, proper diet and plenty of water will do wonders. So will the WimHof method. Look him up. He is awesome. I'm getting back into my practices and am again getting healthy in all areas of my life. Yes, it takes discipline and commitment, but those are practices of which I am extremely familiar. Most anons here have not practiced much of any real value. As my health improves, I find this site to be extraneous and unworthy of my time and attention. I think I'm getting close to being done with the image board thang. It was 'fun' while it lasted. I do enjoy banter, irritating people and shitposting; but times have changed. Hanging out with the types of people who frequent image boards only serves to influence my own actions, and not in a positive way. My angry old man motif no longer jives well with the teenage angst and autistic screechings of Millenial hatred and despair displayed here. I can't even find enjoyment from playing with my own shit, Johnny! I think I'm going to take a break for awhile soon, and I might not come back. Years ago I left halfchan, never to return, and I left 8/b/ three years ago also when it finally also turned into full-blown AIDS. Thanks Dysnomia! I generally find it easy to drop an unhealthy obsession and fill its place with something more positive, whenever I feel the time is right. It's kinda feeling that way to me now. Truly, I am just another oldfag who doesn't appreciate the way the newfags and younger generations in general are changing the entire internet, and image boards in particular.
I may or may not phase out my presence here quickly. No promises, because I tend to keep mine. I make few commitments, because when I do, I follow through.
I just feel like my time here is coming to an end.
Later, mah niggers! You glorious flaming faggots enjoy yourselves. Instead of bantering about literal and figurative shit I think I will put more effort into preparing my daughters for adulthood and the tough times to come. This world is in a bad way right now, but I don't want to practice anger and hatred anymore. I love anonymity, but I guess that's a thing of the past on the internet. Enjoy your circlejerk hugboxes and habitual infantile insult-hurling demonstrativeness. I'm bored. I'm going to more fully take care of my responsibilities, clean my house, divest myself of possessions and start writing music again.
On a last note, if you really want a good 'drug' that will help you think more clearly and will make your body much more healthy and your mind much clearer, I'm going to suggest Moringa powder. I mix mine with Macha Tea. Look up Moringa. It could change your life. Give it some time, fast-food generation! Positive changes always take time, and gradual change is always the best practice.

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-03.32.33.jpg (1024x683, 197.48K)

The usual autistic homeless manlet took a break from sucking cock to tell us how much he loves it when the cocks he sucks are covered in shit. Pretty standard at this point.

And don't forget he was the original cuck

Lel!
I guess there are some anons who really mean it when they reply to your post and say they never read it! I would believe that of you. It was a lengthy blog from hell, but you might have learned something, faggot. At the very least you might have noticed the whole 6' 8" thing! I've never mistaken a 6' 8" human as a 'manlet', but I guess you missed the part about "paying attention" too. Either that, or you are significantly taller than me, which I doubt. If so, I feel sorry for you.
Enjoy your own autistic screechings about cocks. You and your kind are one of the main reasons I am phasing out my existence on this site.
You can only dream that I am Johnny Neptune! You won't rid yourself of him near that easily! You seem confused and obsessed with faggishness.
I have spent 15 years on pseudonymous image boards. Oldfags like me mostly all moved on years ago. It's about my time to leave now. I'll leave you newfags to the mess you have created. It's not like you and your kind create any OC or anything else of value anymore. You're just a little boy who acts like one too. You'll feel right at home here after you lurk a little moar. Until then you might not want to post. It could do irreparable damage to your fragile ego.

Attached: ccdbf8ee6f2ecda65c993ee86320ecc06b98b50e7615c1a194fce95930d496af.jpg (727x480, 36.88K)

Oh you're retarded. Sorry I didn't know that. Make sure your mom puts your helmet on correctly.

My mom died yesterday during a routine surgery. I'm learning to put my own helmet on now.
Speaking of helmets, if you ever do happen to get close to touching a real live girl, you may want to wear one; that is, if you can find your penor. We can't have your kind reproducing now, can we?!!!

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-04.48.36.jpg (629x562, 49.95K)

I thought Tim Curry discovered the time warp

He did.
How else do you think he also lured children as Pennywise the Dancing Clown?

I didn't read it and you're still a short chode

Attached: The Game Is a'Claw!.gif (320x320, 1.27M)

How the fuck do you "measure" time? It's an abstract concept. Was he doing something like measuring the rate of proton decay or something?
Stop posting this kind of garbage here.

Olanzapine and prison wine go great together. Olanzapine is considered a thio-benzodiazapine which explains the interaction. If you want to feel absolutly nothing zyprexa and booze is unmatched.

Stop pwning this thread,(coemma after space)you phone using dudess

Really.
I drank with it daily, as in, a fifth of bourbon a day, and I was on a high dosage of Zyprexa. I felt plenty. Plenty pissed. I was also on 1,200 mg a day of Morphine at the time. Maybe that's why it did not have the same effect on me. I have a pretty high tolerance for everything. Good thing too, because my tolerance for pain has been much higher since I got off of all drugs years ago, and my pain level is much higher now.
Not drinking again feels great too. Time seems to have sped up. But maybe all time is subjective here in the Matrix.

O boy! Looks like Johnny really got your goat, (comma after space) dude!
Or should I say
Maybe
You should really grow a thicker skin.
You would never have survived the early days of image boards.

btw, it's space after comma, you dufus!
I thought Johnny explained that to you already, at length, with numerous illustrations and documentation.
Wow! Just wow.

time is not a constant. it's a threshold.

true.
and the shitty Zig Forums mod always bumplocks (((unkosher))) threads.

He's an lolcow. Best to just report and ignore him when he's acting up.

>And the shitty Zig Forums mod always bumplocks (((unkosher))) threads
I bumplocked the Soyboy satire/joke thread after giving it about a day, and I bumplocked this one because that's not how physics works, so I'm treating it as a satire/joke thread as well (and also gave it about a day). This is one of those few cases where I'd use the "fake news" tags to describe why it was b& honestly I should bumplock CNN threads for shits and giggles but I'm trying not to be a power tripping retard.

Fuck, I meant bumplocked. OP was not banned.

How do you know how physics works?
Are you a physicist?
You might want to try harder.

archive.is/s8Mha

are you by any chance joking about your mother passing away?

it doesn't seem like a thing to joke about

no matter who I clicked on

I was talking to you

Most people never understand
that when I'm directly posting
'to' a certain person, that
person is rarely my intended
target.

generally, that person is a
stage prop

and my intended audience is
everybody else who is