How could we increase the catholics in the north of Europe?

How could we increase the catholics in the north of Europe?

Attached: Lucia-procession.png (480x720, 416.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magister.blogautore.espresso.repubblica.it/2017/12/04/orthodox-churches-in-decline-except-in-ethiopia-a-survey/
ocl.org/pew-study-reveals-critical-decline-in-orthodox-religious-membership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catholics are race mixing coalburners. Just look at the amount of Catholics that vote democrat. Even John Podesta is in cohorts with TWO different catholic groups that he uses to organize and subvert catholics to vote for democrats.

By the way I find that picture funny that even in trying to be formal those women end up being immodest. When those eurocucks are not LARPing as pure Christians they are wearing spandex shorts and posting to instagram.

How do you feel about the Holy Prophet Moses?

>>>Zig Forums

Jesus never said to allow atheists to control Christian nations and allow Muslims and Blood cultists and Voodu-ists to turn our cultural values against us.

How do you feel about the Holy Prophet Moses?

Maybe its time for Europeans to put less faith in the Church™ and more faith in Jesus. Casting out the EU moneychangers when?

Attached: Theodoor_Rombouts_-_Christ_Driving_the_Money-changers_from_the_Temple.jpg (300x211, 16.87K)

Denominational shell games will not increase the number of the faithful, sufficiently to repel moral decline and decadence.

We far more urgently need a kind of cultural shock therapy, or we're all going to end up kissing the Quran

Attached: 1523256307582.jpg (720x960, 101.91K)

You aren't expressing anti-Turk ethnophyletistic bigotry are you

Attached: whatchDoin.png (1326x336, 317.54K)

It does not matter how I feel

Orthodoxy. It's having a comeback anyway, just teach the northen Euros about their Orthodox roots and Saints which most are not ever aware about.

Attached: OsiosVenediktos.jpg (595x399, 73.21K)

Catholicism ia over then

yeh, we're called to preach to them. you'd rather kill them.

schismatics, when will you learn?

I don't want ISIS to make me into one of the lapsed, ok?

Oh, and martyrdom is shit too

Attached: Crusade.jpg (564x768, 79.95K)

leftist faggots letting their imagination get the better of them again i see

Attached: 2b4978ff501affdbf359b73eb2648ed1aeae4463f4082fbea3c933a0f1d1bd81.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

It's a shame the Orthodox aren't interested in evangelising, at all

Take your race idolatry to >>>Zig Forums

So when you say "ebil mooslems and hindu blood cultists" and blah-blah, what sort of viewpoint am I to subscribe to you?

Speak clearly.

take your mutt worshiping back to reddit

Attached: 4a83b93c1a22d5b76e90925cdfb4223e29c2469015734d7550e9d6838062ff06.png (227x214, 4.42K)

If Christ wanted pure Jews, He would have created them from rocks. Same with any pure-blood Aryan, or whatever race you worship, goat.

i didnt say that someone else did. go read the post again and then repent for bearing false witness

Then why make a post responding as if you are them? I apologize for being wrong, but I cannot repent of false witness because of your own error.

i dont worship race. i simply believe it exists and it is to be respected. stop the mutt worship

Attached: 1514248988390.png (960x1024, 837.63K)

to be honest, Jesus didn't say we should marry among their people. I am not opposed to it if it's out of love, but too often is just a desire to have a foreign and exotic partner.
I was born in Italy and I have Mediterranean, German and Slavic roots; but my whole family speaks Italian, we have been fully Italians for many generations.

every person on the entire earth should be christian. where did i say the opposite of this??

Attached: 1516822755768m.jpg (872x1024, 94.8K)

Really makes you think

No excuse he finds, that deadly brand and arrow casts about him; nor he either, that hurts a friend by treachery and pleads that it was done in jest.

Attached: reece.JPG (504x415, 27.02K)

OrthoLARPers don't count

Attached: azula.PNG (499x403, 70.19K)

Orthodox just had it most hard than the others since they had to deal with Otomans+Communism. But now the traditional Ortho countries are recovering and the baton has passed to the westerners since the message is getting to them more easily.
What we see now is only the beginning but i have high hopes, especially for Americans.

Attached: SeraphimRose.jpg (400x552, 74.68K)

S-sorry G-God? I didn't realise i was speaking with you
Since their is no other way for you to know who is LARPing or not

magister.blogautore.espresso.repubblica.it/2017/12/04/orthodox-churches-in-decline-except-in-ethiopia-a-survey/

Unless you meant "making a comeback in ethiopia", I got bad news for you. Internet fads don't translate to an actual change IRL.

Also other hysterical facts:

ocl.org/pew-study-reveals-critical-decline-in-orthodox-religious-membership/

High hopes for America? It's going to disappear from America.

Also, paid membership? wat

Attached: 27918207_1.jpg (1240x592, 254.06K)

So, if racemixing is a sin, that means every time you post le 56% meme you are actively shitting on someone for the sins of their parents. Since when are we called upon to punish the child for the sins of the father? If you really are a Christian (follower of Christ) then you are a poor reflection of Christ.

Lol yeah i'm about to stop believing what i see with my own eyes because a statistical estimate, based on a 186 Orthodox sample, says that it will die in America. Meanwhile, there's 20 new monasteries build in the last years when there were literally none 20 years ago.
The thing is that in a few years, Orthodoxy in Northern Europe and America will stop been a diaspota think and will become a matter of the new converts. That's how Christianity will come back in those countries.

That's a pagan tradition, not a christian one.
How are they immodest, exactly? Because they're not wearing a burka?

now this is LARP.

We better fix our own plummeting birth rates in general and the modernist issues poisoning the RCC, before we start to plan other things…

Lol f*ck off,el americano. Even God punishes us for Adam and eves sins and that was a very long time ago.

Though it really hurts me when i see a Christian Goblin. I just pretend they are not really real.

And the Lord said to Cain: Where is thy brother Abel? And he answered, I know not: am I my brother’s keeper?

The faith isn't exclusive. No Jew or Gentile, slave nor free. You don't get to be an antagonistic prick to someone because of their ancestry.

have some respect

Pew research's studies have numerous sampling problems. Their embarrassing sample sizes like points out is actually only part of the problem. The folks that run these studies here in the US don't know the first thing about Eastern Orthodoxy or how to study it.

The Antiochian Archdiocese alone has grown explosively here in the US, over 200 new parishes in the last 40 years. The Pew Research studies only looked at OCA (it cites the membership numbers they mention in a seminary lecture in lieu of doing actual research in that linked study) which during this supposed decline somehow managed to have a 12% increase in its number of parishes. And there are numerous other reports that show wildly different membership numbers over the same period so there are even more reasons to distrust the Pew study.

You're all way too sensitive. He says stop the mutt worship and you all go crazy accusing him of not wanting to convert everyone, which is clearly not the case. Be glad you have someone willing to tell you the hard truth instead of encouraging degeneracy like the modernists.

Both them and the antimutt poster approach the issue from the wrong perspective. The issue of interracial marriage is self-solving by properly upholding the Sacrament of Matrimony. If there is something about a people's nature that prevents them from Communion then no proper Christian can marry or breed with them anyhow. Antimutt may be acting like a total goon but his concern about interracial (or intertribal as I prefer to call it) relationships isn't entirely unfounded when these types of relations commonly lead to prioritizing the relationship over faith and, all too commonly, atheistic reconciliation to protect the former.

smh

globalization seems to spread western values which are very poisonous.

oh i read that wrong. hurray for it staying in ethiopia even though its technically heretical by eastern orthodox religion. africans and asians are the only ones who don't lose their religion it seems. europeans are a lost hope

saging because im a faggot, but i want to add the ethiopian woman while makes fun of aspect of religion doesn't target orthodoxy particularly like former prots/catholics do in the west. she also really hates islam and is half egyptian.
there's a romanian man i know thats a former orthodox priest converted to a pagan… :/

Asians don't have religion

Attached: download.png (224x225, 4.77K)

oh yeah? so how did ron paul win 2008 presidential electi―oh wait

Attached: image.png (610x406, 347.38K)