Belgian boy graduates High school aged 8, off to University

Laurent Simons, whose father is Belgian and mother Dutch, and has an IQ of 145 according to his parents, collected a diploma with a class of 18-year-olds.

Speaking to Belgium's RTBF radio, Laurent said his favourite subject was maths "because it's so vast, there's statistics, geometry, algebra".

After a two-month holiday from school, he will start university.

His father said his son had struggled when he was younger to play with other children, and had not been particularly interested in toys.

Laurent said he had considered becoming a surgeon and an astronaut or a superhero but was now thinking about going into computers.

"If he decided tomorrow to become a carpenter, that would not be a problem for us, as long as he is happy," his father said.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-44668452

Attached: Laurent-Simons-University-KOKO-TV-Nigeria-1.jpg (800x450, 33.09K)

That's one of the ugliest women I've ever seen

I'd still fuck it

But she's a fat little pig

Is he an autist?

Fat Squat Little WHORE

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-06.54.58.jpg (800x450, 59.98K)

No, but quite an illustrator

rip to the faggots childhood.
That surely won't cause any issues as he gets older.

Attached: PING PONG SINGASOY.jpg (340x453, 13.26K)

He was great in The Hangover.

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.22.14.jpg (800x450, 69.41K)

I'd love to nail that shit right in the mouth

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.24.22.png (1080x1353, 1020.2K)

His asshole will be reamed out by the college club of peace.

Can you imagine turning him over, lifting that curly little tail, and going to town in that shitchute?

awesome

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.30.04.png (1080x1353, 1.04M)

I've got a 'magic marker' that would wipe that smirk off his fat little face real fucking quick

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.33.31.png (1080x1353, 1.06M)

I'd teach him secrets to the universe that would have him become an alcoholic, and commit suicide at age 12

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.40.47.png (1080x1353, 1.09M)

I'd say he'll be lucky to reach adulthood, but that's a matter of opinion

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.41.28.png (1080x783, 1.2M)

That looks like ted Cruz

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.46.01.png (1080x1636, 696.38K)

my first thought too

This morning, Wendy coughed violently in the bed and shot half a glass of sticky diarrhoea over my stomach.
Then she scooped it up with her fingers and force-fed me with it.

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-07.52.29.png (1080x1353, 1.17M)

Fat little WHORE

The best part about beating the shit out of an 8 year old:

they can't fight back

gotta love it!!

*inserts a tube of lipstick up his butthole*

Makeup sex is the best

I call BS on this story. Assuming he started school at age 5 (which would be absurdly early), he would have had to learn over a decade of curriculum in three years. It doesn't matter how intelligent you are, you still need to actually learn stuff, which takes time to process.

Yeah right. The kid ACTUALLY has the high intelligence fake ass narcissist homo "geeks" pretend to have.

this tbh also when the subject of a child's iq is being discussed you should remember that no, they are still really fucking stupid, theyre just intelligent relative to others their age
an iq of 145 isnt incredibly remarkable and an age 8 iq of 145 is probably on tier with the average adult nigger

the average adult nigger…
who generally fails to complete secondary schooling anyway*
sry

t. brainlets who never graduated high school

he won't reward you with his tight butthole just because you defended him on the internet ya know?

kys disgusting anime-watching pedophile

its fucking over for neets

how much tv does this kid watch? none. he probably designs the circuit boards for televisions on his time off from completing fine maths coursework or a emf transmitter that will stop us all from rioting when there is no food in 20 years and a special robot to wipe our butts in old people's homes when we are boomers.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Schizophrenia acting up, Andy?

How old will he be when he's activated?

What fucking age do they let kids sit at home to these days?
I started school at 4 in the 1970s and 5 was the limit for starting.
And if you can grasp the concept and memorize it without going through the usual days of rote examples + extra days for non-white students to catch up, then you can leapfrog the process. Repeat that for every subject and this isn't an amazing story at all.

it's hilarious watching you demonstrate that you don't have a clue what the definition of 'schizophrenia' is

Pick one (1)

Attached: 2180337_0.jpg (630x630, 55.69K)

Definitely a loss, hopefully he goes into computer engineering, and not computer science.

Exactly.
I spent most classes being bored because they had to repeat themselves for the slow students.
Without the repetitions and having them explain things very slowly for the dumber students then highschool would only be one year.
You can do it in six months if you are smart.

fucking parents. let the kid outside to do some sports.