Wild monkeys with herpes in Florida, Population on the verge of doubling

Florida Monkey Wars when?
What’s the best anti-monkey load out?
A population of monkeys that lives in Silver Springs State Park, carrying a herpes virus that is deadly to humans, could double in the next few years.
The troop of rhesus macaques were brought to Central Florida in the 1930s as part of a long-since closed attraction in the park. They were placed on a small island, but the monkeys didn’t stay there. There have been monkey sightings all over Central Florida, including one caught on camera in 2015 when students spotted a rhesus macaque running around on the roof of their school in The Villages. In 2017, cellphone video recorded aggressive monkeys taking over a park pavilion and going after people. The monkeys carry a herpes virus that is deadly to humans and can be spread through a bite or scratch.
“People should never approach these animals,” said University of Florida professor Steve Johnson, who was part of a team that spent years studying the monkeys. “People shouldn’t feed them. It’s not legal to feed them anymore.”
Researchers estimate the monkey population in Silver Springs is around 200,000. “By the year 2022, there are probably going to be around 400,000 animals,” Johnson said.
wftv.com/news/local/wild-monkeys-with-herpes-in-central-florida-population-on-the-verge-of-doubling/898061214

Other urls found in this thread:

abcactionnews.com/news/state/florida-man-arrested-for-throwing-pizza-at-father-after-finding-out-his-dad-helped-birth-him
amp.clickorlando.com/strange-florida/rare-1-pound-monkey-stolen-from-florida-zoo
wtsp.com/mobile/article/news/crime/florida-man-accused-of-beaning-girlfriend-in-the-face-with-burrito/67-593a9b33-85df-4c18-b1a6-7706be5180cc
nbc-2.com/story/39951692/florida-man-records-himself-performing-sex-acts-on-his-dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad monkeys

AIDS-HIV-Herpes monkey apocalypse soon

Attached: gorilla warfare.png (888x361, 464.14K)

Only brazilians can save us now?

Just shoot them you stupid cunt. They are not better then nogs

abcactionnews.com/news/state/florida-man-arrested-for-throwing-pizza-at-father-after-finding-out-his-dad-helped-birth-him

Why is Florida so fucked? Lionfish, Pythons and herpes monkeys?

What a fucking retard.

A population of niggers that lives in Silver Springs State Park, carrying a herpes virus that is deadly to humans, could double in the next few years.

The troop of stupid niggers were brought to Central Florida in the 1930s as part of a long-since closed attraction in the park. They were placed on a small island, but the niggers didn’t stay there. There have been nigger sightings all over Central Florida, including one caught on camera in 2015 when students spotted a stupid nigger running around on the roof of their school in The Villages. In 2017, cellphone video recorded aggressive niggers taking over a park pavilion and going after people. The niggers carry a herpes virus that is deadly to humans and can be spread through a bite or scratch.

“People should never approach these animals,” said University of Florida professor Steve Johnson, who was part of a team that spent years studying the niggers. “People shouldn’t feed them. It’s not legal to feed them anymore.”

Researchers estimate the nigger population in Silver Springs is around 200,000. “By the year 2022, there are probably going to be around 400,000 animals,” Johnson said.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (599x423, 524.01K)

This is how AIDS began

As long as fags don’t rape monkeys. Florida should be fine.

fags are going to rape monkeys just because you posted it.

Fags are going to rape monkees anyway. They rape anything/everything.
I hate Florida even more now. And monkeys. I really hate them.

Attached: Dr Zaius.jpg (979x1000, 172.38K)

Best anti monkey load out for me would be bear spray/ club alongside thick clothing. This is only in case I didn't have access to firearms.

the Florida answer to the problem

Saiga-20 with drum mags and 3" #4 buckshot, or an American-180 with Stingers?

vid related.

Attached: Just_call_them_NIGGERS.mp4 (638x360, 158.14K)

Because stupid fucking boomer retirees keep buying exotic animals as pets and then dumping them when they realize they require effort.
It's only a matter of time until some monster chugging pampered retard dumps the wrong kind of piranha in the everglades and creates a new species that can adapt to colder weather than the Amazon and move north to kill everyone who dares to take a dip in a river.

Reported.

Where do you think the exotic animals come from dumbass?
The poor rednecks who live in the backwoods, or the bored fat old shits with more money than sense who have nothing better to do than buy stupid shit they'll lose interest in within the day?

I for one welcome our future monkey overlords.

If you had googled for two seconds you would know where these monkeys are from. Aside from that, your poor grammar, zero understanding of the world, and your autistic categorisation of people into nonexistent age gaps which have everyone therein being cookie-cutter reproductions of the exact same strawman demonstrate that you're underage and originated from cuckchan or Reddit. So, kindly fuck off and never return. You are not wanted here.

Explain the many other incidents of exotic animals being unleashed upon florida dipshit.

(Heiled)
Just call them jews. Whether actual jews or spiritual jews is irrelevant to the point.

Lolbergs can fuck right off.

No shit there are jews among them, but there are plenty of gentile shabboshitters too.

How is that a response to anything in the post you quoted, retard?

When I went to the park last year I was told they were released onto an island in the park as props for a Tarzan movie, but the movie crew never bothered to check if they could swim (they can)

Would my pre-ban Tec-9 be enough for the monkey wars?

Oh you actually mean literal monkeys.

Attached: 6747C357-29FA-40CB-8553-5844E4AB0B0B.png (261x295, 151.99K)

How soon until monkeys reach Alabama and New York?

The face of the enemy

fag

I too read that as him referring to niggers.

Probably a shotgun and some kind of .308 for long range monkey removal. In a populated area shotgun is about the only option. If you want to go full animal cruelty a high power air gun or crossbow can disable them, then knock their head off with a short sword.

Your thinking small-time my friend, I wanna see Florida man go on a rampage with some kind of cold steel replica or a golf club or something.

Attached: b1e6acd3abbcab56df17b6e65f33b064753a35aa63678c68730d24319a084cb0.jpg (800x800 460.58 KB, 73.19K)

I'd like to see a 1 hand morningstar and a PP93 in the other hand.

Attached: Pp93.jpg (300x354 45.43 KB, 37.61K)

This is Florida m8, best your gonna get is a 22.lr Uzi clone and a cold steel katana.

Attached: A46-CS88DEC.jpg (400x196 45.6 KB, 14.54K)

This might be a good use for using the underhook of a spas 12. What would be the best all primate load for 12 GA anyways? I'd assume No. 4 buckshot ought to be enough, I'm no expert. Also a katana would be better (something something more agile and faster) provided it doesn't get stuck in a monkey's back or ribcage.

So by the time we see them, many are already in urban areas as reported in the videos, also some anons in this thread are advocating for higher calibers. Shouldn't we take in overpen into account here, what would be a good cartridge to effectively kill it without having so much energy that it would seriously damage whatever is behind it?

MONKEYS HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF FLORIDA, CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON
Main weapon:
Sidearm:

Attached: 7e63c800ff76ff721ce20c343d424bb130fd43080338f47e29a957e1f84b1bc4.png (657x527, 209.06K)

Florida should import some Liberians and Rwandans to solve the problem. My Congolese manservant, Mbutu Kwangele, loves nothing more than a barbecued primate. If you imported a few thousand of the local huntsmen and let them loose in the Floridian wilderness, the monkeys would be gone for good. If you have any doubts, just look at how well the Cane Toad worked in Australia!

Attached: Manservant Mbutu.jpg (687x515, 51.54K)

Alright
I guess I'd keep bayonet sheathed just for hand to hand use. I'd like a dune buggy for a patrol vehicle.
Obviously like any good floridian tourist I would be sporting cargo shorts and a sick nasty sun burn on my calves.

Oh shit lookout its that samurai from the train

Why don't we kill them? Everyone knows how easy it is to contaminate someone with herpes.

Better idea, collect them in cages, then sic em on jew york, san for, los angeles, detroit, shitcago, and wherever else you need them.

Because (((reasons))).

I mean he did prevent a minor chimpout, it would be pretty easy to extrapolate it to literal monkeys,no?

.22lr hollow point

Didn't we already have this thread, like, ages ago?

That's all I need. Loads of Gunpowder to blow shit up and tennis balls to act as shrapnel.

Would rubber shrapnel be that effective?

Assuming that 2 bore shotguns loaded with hollow-point (magnesium core) slugs would be a little impractical hip thrusting with every shot is understandable, but inadvisable, it'll ruin your stance, wouldn't a regular shotgun loaded with 00-buck do the trick perfectly well? It's not like the enemy is going to develop

Attached: 2 bore rifle.png (658x460, 526.26K)

Why shoulder mount that? It would be much better in some mount like older DShK's had.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x480, 480.82K)

Wouldn’t Florida just get overrun by Rwandans and Liberians afterwards?

Attached: GAAAAAAYYY.jpg (623x350, 31.83K)

Enjoy being raped and scratched to death while you're on your ass in shock.

Thanks, we will.

Attached: submersible reaction.jpg (221x156, 25.32K)

Monkey threats getting worse! Monkeys now stealing from kids in backyards.

Zig Forums what can be done about Florida?

amp.clickorlando.com/strange-florida/rare-1-pound-monkey-stolen-from-florida-zoo

wtsp.com/mobile/article/news/crime/florida-man-accused-of-beaning-girlfriend-in-the-face-with-burrito/67-593a9b33-85df-4c18-b1a6-7706be5180cc

nbc-2.com/story/39951692/florida-man-records-himself-performing-sex-acts-on-his-dog

Weaponize Florida and sic it on DC.

All leftists should be hung. Those monkey should be been getting put down from the beginning. Thats like the fucking shit with feral cats in florida. They are probably the most significantly destructive nuissance animal in florida, Something about florida makes them destructive on top of fast breeding and voracious. I had one get in my screen room and proceed to flip the fuck out destroying everything which is apparently common and on top of it being illegal to kill them fucking commie filth have set up a bunch of cat sanctuaries in the woods.

Most of these animals aren't bought by older people, they're bought by stupid 20 year olds who want to show off. They buy a bunch of exotic animals, realise they take work and just dump them as soon as the work part kicks in. The yuppy types which are Gen X if you pay attention to gens. You're just a tard who thinks Boomers, (((me))) and Zoomers are the only generations. They're not and you're just a tard.

Aren't monkeys literally useless? I think even wasps do more things that benefit the environment than monkeys. So why not kill them all? They're ugly furry niggers that can't speak and just spread disease and chaos everywhere they go.

Are we sure we are still talking about monkeys?

Niggers?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

They're really funny to watch though. I'm in favor of Florida keeping them because it means the state is even more entertaining.
That said, they probably will try to at least trap them all. I look forward to the Great Monkey War arc, in which the Florida Army National Guard will be sent into Silver Springs to trap monkeys, and after weeks of hunting, will not have a single one.

Lab animals and genetic info regarding human evolution. As long as monkeys are around we can always be reminded that not all people are equal and some are more "basal" (PC term for "primitive" "less evolved").

Attached: 300px-Homo_sapiens_lineage.svg.png (300x263, 48.85K)

HAHAHAHA
Back in the I would've imagined this as a joke article in the onion, but holy shit my sides

Attached: .jpg (683x743, 103.71K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES