'Even the cops don’t like us anymore': Under Trump, ICE is despised and divided

Across the nation, ICE has never seemed more visible, especially as anger continues over the separation of immigrant families at the border under the Trump administration’s “zero-tolerance” policy. Protesters have rallied across the U.S., demanding that the agency be abolished — calls that have been echoed by politicians. Earlier this month, WikiLeaks published the identities and information of more than 9,000 supposed current and former ICE employees.

Being an ICE agent has always come with challenges. The agency has faced criticism for years from immigration activists, including during the uptick in immigration enforcement during the Obama administration.

But Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration has made ICE much more of a target. Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf won praise from many of her constituents and criticism from the White House earlier this year when she alerted her city to upcoming ICE raids.

Many California police departments have longstanding policies against working with ICE to arrest suspects on immigration charges. But since Trump took office, California has enacted even tougher “sanctuary state” policies limiting cooperation with federal immigration officials even more, and that has heightened the strains.

The mission of ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations division, or ERO, is to “identify, arrest, and remove aliens who present a danger to national security or are a risk to public safety, as well as those who enter the United States illegally or otherwise undermine the integrity of our immigration laws and our border control efforts.” While ERO might be the most well-known, it is not the only division within the agency.

Homeland Security Investigations, or HSI, which includes more than 6,000 special agents, bills itself as an investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security and a vital asset in “combating criminal organizations illegally exploiting America’s travel, trade, financial and immigration systems.”

But the missions of ERO and HSI have been “erroneously combined,” according to a letter signed by 19 special agents in charge at ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations branch and sent to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Many jurisdictions continue to refuse to work with HSI “because of a perceived linkage to the politics of civil immigration,” the Texas Observer reported, citing the four-page letter, which proposes restructuring ICE and creating two separate agencies.

“HSI is constantly expending resources to explain the organizational differences to state and local partners, as well as to Congressional staff, and even within our own department — DHS,” the letter stated. “The development of two new effective agencies is a positive step for the Department, as part of the progression that ICE has experienced since its inception fifteen years ago.

Other jurisdictions have agreed to partner with HSI, but only if the “ICE” name is not included in “public facing information.”

“HSI’s investigations have been perceived as targeting undocumented aliens, instead of the transnational criminal organizations that facilitate cross border crimes impacting our communities and national security,” the letter continued. “Furthermore, the perception of HSI’s investigative independence is unnecessarily impacted by the political nature of ERO’s civil immigration enforcement.”

DHS did not comment on the letter.

Recently, “Occupy ICE” protests have sprung up across the nation. In Portland, Ore., protesters were able to shut down an ICE facility for at least a week.

On Saturday, hundreds of coordinated rallies were scheduled around the country to protest Trump’s zero tolerance policy, which has resulted in the separation of more than 2,000 children from their parents or guardians crossing the border.

This week, Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) stated that he plans to introduce legislation to eliminate ICE. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who beat Rep. Joe Crowley, the House Democratic Caucus chair, in New York’s Democratic primary, ran on a platform that called for the abolition of the agency.

ICE “fully respects the Constitutional rights of all people to peacefully express their opinions,” ICE said in a statement. “That being said, ICE remains committed to performing its immigration enforcement mission consistent with federal law and agency policy.”

The growing anger directed at the agency prompted Trump to take to Twitter to call out what he described as “shameless attacks on our courageous law enforcement officers.”

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ice-conflict-20180630-story.html

Attached: la-1530296973-kt7artwp1r-snap-image.jpeg (1400x849, 245.56K)

< Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Tell that to the legal Mexicans that had family members murdered by illegal Mexicans.

We wouldn't need ICE if the goddamn spics would stay in their goddamn shitholes

Keep crying faggots, you've still got another year and a half.

Except no. The vast majority of people in the US are okay with ICE doing what they're doing. The vast majority of the people in the US are okay with breaking up children from their pimp slave handlers.

Judging by the rapidly accelerating public disillusion towards the left as of late I'd say it's another five and a half or more

Trump's biggest flaw and strength is his loud fucking mouth. Other countries of the world do the same shit as the US and only a minority bat their eyes. Now this orange clown is doing exactly what he should be but is only hated simply of his presence. It's fucking hilarious and sad.

Only scum join ice

I thought we were over 'fuck having laws and borders and shit' gutterpress propaganda

Cops are mostly low-IQ retards who want easy targets to shoot at to compensate for their tiny penises. ICE doing their job makes it impossible for the tards to fuck around - because sans illegal immigrants, cops will have to do their fucking job.

Big no-no.

Delete Zig Forums already.

Attached: 28f9887afdcf715a68f2f29a4ccf7594f290614c15e92e15706df81e2ac6e692.gif (512x512, 48.36K)

oh no, it's never too late to shill for more multiculturalityfor whites, too bad for the women and dogs tho

Attached: rip doge.png (640x855, 421.92K)

Imagine my shock. Fuck the pigs and their masters.

Absolute heresy.

Get the axe.

How about you prioritize the more destructive alphabet agencies first? CIANSAFBI…easy to get distracted by all them letters isn't it?

It's OK, even those who hate it now will come to understand later it's all for the better.

Legal mexicans need to go back too.
All of them.

Attached: 12bebb37c9a9b3717e603a0f1a937319e742c53361f56b2370c0058813ad91e6.gif (480x270, 377.65K)

t. spic

Videotap Yourself being nice to cops.
Il start on a Monday Morning. I will Buy a Pizza and Personally try to deliver it to the local Police department.

F* the Liberals. Lets Record this and post it online. Tomorow!

You can't name a single case to back up your stupid empty claim. You're a brainwashed fucking gullible fool

Lol you're the same idiot who couldn't remember the words to the national anthem in another thread.

By the way, video is now stored digitally, not on tape.

You're illiterate as shit….

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-09.29.10.png (1080x838, 231.82K)

did you ever go to school?

ever ?

No shit criminals don't like ICE. That's kind of the point. If illegal immigrants liked ICE it would mean they aren't doing their jobs. Its like saying you don't like the pieces of shit that hand out parking tickets. You have the right to hate them. But hating them just means they're doing their job

My bad… It's actually the 'pledge of allegiance' that you don't know….

But it's pretty safe to assume you don't know the words to the national anthem, either !

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-09.33.46.png (1031x684, 89.93K)

why does it matter to YOU?

illegal immigrants have NEVER effected your life before.

nor have legal immigrants….

In fact, you have no real life. you just sit in your smelly little room playing video games.

fuck yourself.

you're a mooch that relies on your mother, and you're a bigger burden on America than any illegal Mexican. At least they WORK.

No projection AT ALL
Seriously though kill yourself

lol @ you being so cautious that you censored the word FUCK

faggot

trust me, videogame sissy……

I'm not projecting………………..

you couldn't pay me to play
a god damn video game…..

faggot

I've never met an adult male who plays video games AND gets laid

video games = homosexuality

:^)

gamergate ?….

never heard of it… Sorry, dipshit.
It sounds like something that only a sexual failure like you would talk about. Anything with the word 'gamer' in it is for faggots

It sounds like ICE is actually doing a great job then

Here's how video games turn you gay:

Pay attention, little girls

1: video games are for children
2: if you keep playing them, you remain a child
3: you become a socially & sexually stunted adult
4: no woman will have anything to do with you
5: you'll eventually become an anime sissy
6: although you can't get a girl, you'll eventually desire sex
7: since you're an effeminate sissy bitch, homosexuality becomes an option
8: and you eventually settle for a dick in your mouth

too bad your mother's not doing a good job of making a man out of you.

She's pampered your 'special snowflake' ass all these years, and allowed you to become a mushroom

LET'S TAKE A SURVEY

how many of you purchased your computer with your own money?

(hint: any of you that say 'yes' are lying)

ANOTHER SURVEY

how many of you grew up without your father in the house?

(hint: the answer is ALL of you)

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS :

you guys certainly are opinionated, self-righteous fucks, with all of your 'indignance and scorn' towards others, as if you're better than anybody else…..

Especially considering the fact that you're all a bunch of inexperienced, lazy, introverted shut-ins who manipulate your mommies into paying your rent, your internet & your utilities…

Its Sunday morning, I don't have work today. The question I have for you Johnny boy is why are you always seemingly on here? Don't you have a job?

You are the kids at school that never got picked 'to be on the team'. You sit in your lonely little room, living your existence in your lonely little computer chair, never contributing jack shit to the world, bitter and disenfranchised, afraid of rejection and too terrified to look a woman in the eyes and ask her out on a date, spouting off predictable, trendy angry comments about Mexicans, Muslims & Jews, although you have never directly interacted with any of them before. You saw the Trump bandwagon of hatred to finally be your opportunity to 'belong to something'. You blame external factors for 'destroying America', while your entire life has been funded by your mother. You were probably 3 years old when the 9/11 attacks occurred, meaning that you could NOT have become even vaguely 'politically aware' until the middle of Obama's second term.

In other words, you are children

Unlike you, I AM my job. I have a thing called TALENT, and I get paid to draw.

lol @ you

SURVEY

Q: what's your girlfriend's name?

Q: what video game have you been playing this week?

Show us some of your work bro

egg zack lee

I rest my case

I've shown my work in here all the time…..

show us a photo of you and your girlfriend together

either that, or show me a photo of you playing a video game

bro

let me guess

you're dating a girl named FORTNIGHT?

lol

Attached: Capture-12.jpg (960x612, 62.92K)

I just found out that I misspelled FORTNITE

thank God

if I spelled it correctly, I'd be contemplating suicide right now

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-10.43.40.png (1080x1663, 357.98K)

HINT :

the political 'opinions' of video game playing overgrown children DO NOT MATTER

fuck Mexicans

fuck Americans

fuck the entire human race

we are the most disgusting species on Earth

fuck Trump
fuck Hillary
fuck everybody

the entire human race can eat my shit

Attached: whosjewingwho.jpg (960x1080, 136.25K)

Awwwww WOOKIE THERE!!

the big boy has a political opinion just like an adult!!

That's ADORABLE

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-10.53.10.jpg (960x612, 97.12K)

What the fuck are you talking about you mongoloid?
You need to go section yourself because you're clearly mentally unstable

You heard me, Mortimer

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-10.59.34.png (1080x1337, 1.14M)

show me a pic of your gf

or get your ass back on that video game

WHATS REALLY DESTROYING AMERICA :

video games have turned an entire generation of adults into 9 year old girls

while you hold that controller in your hands, repeating your predictable mantra "Make America Great Again', you fail to realize that as a little girl, you don't even know that IT NEVER WAS GREAT

Ms. PacMan

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-11.08.09.jpg (1024x893, 133.9K)

I'll tell you what went wrong with america

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-11.11.13.jpg (1300x728, 154.41K)

………and it wasn't SOY

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-11.13.33.jpg (1280x720, 136.03K)

So what you're saying is that those who got left behind by society when they were little are to be punished and thrown away like trash because society fucked up?

Hitler once said "We don't say to the rich 'Give to the poor', we say 'German people, help each other'. Rich or poor, each one must help thinking, there's someone even poorer than I am, and I want to help them as a fellow countryman."

Hitler also said, " Nachdem ich mir Meth injiziert habe, möchte ich einen Penis lutschen."

(after I get injected with meth, I'd like to suck a penis)

He REALLY DID say that, more than once.

Attached: 34b0e4908ad4d9ce21ab52103cd0bbc0.jpg (750x535, 89.59K)

….but what would you expect from a Solomon (a Jew) openly bisexual methamphetamine and opioid addict born with only one testicle and little man's complex?

Attached: 2f3490b741c596970709d7b2ed88d0b59fc6a9e23d177a8d219c14d96f785640.png (1019x806, 829.11K)

Why should i listen to a person that is vastly unpopular..

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-170612.png (1080x1920, 489.16K)

…in comparison to donald trump

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-170514.png (1080x1920, 1.17M)

It wasn't the soy that turned you into a whining little girl

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-11.27.13.png (1019x806, 982K)

lmao, i have more followers on my account, and i only play videogames all day. You're so uncool.

YOU?….

you're a nameless, faceless, always overlooked & instantly forgotten droplet of mist, blending into the unnoticed background fog of obscurity ….

A: NOBODY

Q: WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO OR WHAT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO?

sure…

Attached: PicsArt_07-02-01.32.37.jpg (1140x1512, 174.9K)

you're so cute when you act tsundere like that.

AGAIN:

you never get any pussy

Wait? ICE is devided?
Police officers, ICE members and any body else who expresses a Deep Love for America can come to my house. If I am Home I will Gladly give Your a nice Ice cold botte of water and all I ask in return is to Shake Your Hand!
You Know Where I live, Im Usually home between 11-2 mid day.
God Bless.

Divided*

No.
Why would you be nice to the police?
The police are the internal right hand of Zog-control.
They wholly support leftist shit and destroy law-abiding white people.
BUT MUH DEAD NIGGER not enough both statistically for multiple reasons and actually

I accept your concession

But seriously, why are you so unpopular? Are you suffering from schizophtenia perhaps?

It's not like you have any choice in the matter. You can't choose to 'not accept' your own choice to become a video game playing faggot

WAIT! I can see the correlation now.

Attached: PicsArt_06-29-07.04.14.jpg (276x614, 28.39K)

schizophtenia

brilliant

SCHIZOPHTENIA

wow

AGAIN: YOUR CHOICE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES INSTEAD OF GETTING PUSSY IS WHY YOU CANT GET ANY PUSSY

it's really not rocket science

Attached: serveimage(3).png (1019x746, 1.03M)

BIPOTAR or SCHIZOPHTENIA

a CONCESSION is the single serving of popcorn you get at a movie theatre WHEN YOU GO TO SEE THE LATEST STAR WARS MOVIE ALL BY YOURSELF

Attached: bc03d12c6fc1cfdc96b26c82e8f475afcdbf0f6adf298dfc22fe3a13408ee2bf.jpg (800x812, 70.19K)

*SNAT*

YET THIT ONET GOTING IN

INTOT MYT SCHIZOPHTENIA COMPTILATIONT

this one's going into my YOU CANT GET ANY PUSSY compilation

Now, you might be thinking
It's his coping mechanism, please be patient with him. When you are as unpopular and short as Andrew, you really need to strive for little victories in your life.

What happened to your "i don't care wjat you think" spiel? It should be obvious now that im saying things to aggravate you. Any normal person would ignore me. Why are you so desperate to debase me? You're making an embarrassment out of yourself.

Yep, user. The whole point of the article is to create the perception that the public as a whole supports abolishing ICE, hate Drumpf and want open borders. I mean, a recent poll had support for abolishing ICE at 20%. You'd think those numbers were the reverse if you only read the leftist media. Everyone that doesn't think like them is marginalized, slandered and demonized.

Ur feeling pretty aggravated now. Buttblasted. salty. The humiliation of being led on has gotten to you. The realisation that no one here cares enough about you to follow you. You're just a game, a roadside attraction, a circus act for people to point and laugh at.

You're not Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from Jersey Shore…………

drop the act, and wake the fuck up……

You're a mundane everyman who projects his lack of charisma on others….

THAT'S RIGHT

…….you're about as appealing as concrete…..

you're a one-man snorefest

I understand if you don't want to respond anymore. No one likes being the butt of a joke…