The Trump administration has replaced family separation with indefinite family detention

The Trump administration is keeping families together. In immigration detention. Indefinitely.

And they’re arguing that a court order preventing family separation gives them the legal power to do so.

In federal court Friday night, Trump’s Department of Justice, led by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, filed an announcement that it is now keeping families in detention “during the pendency of” their immigration cases. That could easily mean months of detention (or longer) for some asylum-seekers — or, alternatively, a form of “assembly-line justice” that moves families’ cases through too quickly to allow for real due process.

The administration was already trying to get the courts and Congress to approve indefinite family detention, by overruling a 2015 order (made as part of the “Flores settlement”) that prevented children from being kept in immigration detention with their parents for more than 20 days.

But the administration now claims that a more recent court ruling — the order by U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw on Tuesday that barred the administration from splitting up any more families and ordered them to reunite the 2,000 remaining separated ones within 30 days — means that they are now allowed to detain thousands of families in temporary facilities for as long as it takes to either grant them legal status or (the administration’s preference) deport them.
vox.com/2018/6/30/17520820/families-together-detention-separate-camp-military

Attached: richbitch.jpg (465x600, 74.58K)

Oh the humanity
People are kept in custody until their case is handled woe is me

wow, don't want to get held in a shitty waiting room for half a year? don't break and enter a country illegaly.

Did liberals seriously think that an end to the separation policy meant replacing it with an open door?

They should be kicked out into no mans land with no support until their case can be heard. Too bad if they happen to drop dead in the meantime.

This
Let Mexico build a bunch of camps for them on their side of the border or just stop them at their sothern border.

A shitty waiting room that provides you with food, shelter, medicine and other amenities that some actual legal citizens don't have.

So this is what they have been closing walmarts for

I Pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States for which it stands, One Nation Under god.
Indivisible and Justice for all.

I dont remember the exact words, Il fight shoulder to shoulder with You Trump!

NEWS FLASH!!

no matter what the media says about this alleged 'story'….

NOBODY CARES

I think it goes something like THIS:

"I pledge allegiance, you're a fag, a mother fucking brainwashed faggot… Who seems to have fallen… For the most infantile bullshit… I've ever heard… The red white and blue nonsense… Because you're a gullible child… And a fag"

Not surprising, really

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-07.26.36.jpg (1080x1630, 55.82K)

makes sense to me. Uneducated illiterate people generally fall for anything.

I bet you can remember the words to 'mary had a little lamb', or tell us the whole story about ' jack and the beanstalk'…..

…and I guess it's safe to assume that you 'believe in god'

Nobody gives a fuck about worthless shitskin parasites.

we, the citizens of Earth, actually ENJOY their suffering, and we want to see more of it.

Degenerate drug addled boomer

Since they aren't human child so their rape doesn't matter. Illegal immigrants have no rights and it's not at all the policy of a fascist country

Attached: 62aa5ad0-d731-47a3-8ae5-9535203a45d6.png (476x474, 122.99K)

MFW they put OPs image on teh cover of time magazine.

Attached: 1281576860924.jpg (170x236, 7.63K)

I pledge allegiance,
To the flag,
Of the United states of America,
And to the republic,
For which it stands,
One nation,
Under god,
Indivisible,
With liberty and justice for all

Lol @ you believing in god

Fucking idiot
You'll believe anything, won't you?

When the citizens/people of the united states corperation refer to "god" in the context of the pledge of alliegence it is actually in reference the the acrynoym "god" which stands for
As they are pledging alliegence to everything their corperation stands for, under the authority of great britan and the EU/(((fake isreal))). I'm preety sure you too have pledged alliegence to guns, oil, and drugs at some point user.

And these people are actually being treated HUMANELY compared to what Mexico would do to illegal immigrants.

Which is either being shot, used as drug mules or both.

Why should i listen to a person less popular…

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-170612.png (1080x1920, 489.16K)

the situation has more followers than you kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-115805.png (1080x1920, 810.55K)

Have you ever tried doing art commisions. Maybe you will be able to afford a house that way. Oh wait…no one wants to buy your art KEK

It's quite sad how he can only respond by finding typos. Tgats pretty pathetic.

Attached: serveimage(2).png (680x501, 124.96K)

Fun fact 1: the Pledge of Allegiance was a marketing ploy to sell flags to schools. You might as well recite "two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun." It's a goddamn slogan.

Fun fact 2: the "under God" bit was added in the 1950s, and it's downright retarded because it's an old expression that means "God willing" or "hopefully" - and that's how it was used in the original context (Lincoln's Gettysburg Address). It does not mean the nation is, or should be, religious at all. So in the pledge, it doesn't even make sense.

Attached: considerthefollowing.gif (500x374, 499.58K)

I don't care what happens to the wetbacks as long as they either go back or die by the hands of ICE

Indefinite detainment is hardly something new for the US

Why do the mods delete my discussion

You mean your back-and-forth with NiggerTits?

almost dislocated both shoulders at this one, gj.

Attached: snap-yep-this-ones-going-in-my-cringe-compilation-better-30167984.jpg (500x362, 44.94K)

my favorite term to describe this is "hanging the bitch." aka habitual offender.

entering a country illegally is a bad start, doing it to rape murder and push poison is just proof they are up to no good.

wompwomp
Good!
saged because OP is Zig Forums scum directly linking to Vox

Attached: 800px-Middle_finger_BNC.jpg (800x1200, 127.65K)

sage negated

Trump and his suporters are trying really hard to be like this. Prone too say some bullshit too.

Nice move

Attached: Grand_Admiral_Thrawn_SWA.png (1010x990, 1.01M)

Attached: (((progress))).jpg (255x247, 22.01K)

The family that stays together pays together. More mass for the catapult to fling.

what did he mean by this?