Girls face ban on skirts as schools opt for gender neutral uniforms to cater for transgender pupils

thesun.co.uk/news/6667719/school-girls-face-skirt-ban-gender-neutral-uniforms-transgender/
GIRLS are facing a ban on skirts as schools opt for gender neutral uniforms to cater for transgender pupils.

Traditional schoolwear could be on its way out, as dozens of schools prohibit pupils from wearing them in favour of a trousers-only policy.
The Times reported how at least 40 secondary schools had already banned skirts, with others consulting on the change.

Priory School in Lewes, East Sussex, banned skirts last year after pupils questioned why its uniform was different for boys and girls, and to take into account the needs of transgender students.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000415542281.jpg (960x640, 58.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonparty.org
youtube.com/watch?v=nrEgu-hPicg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

implying the real reason wasn't Muslims whining about modesty.

Yeah but they would get arrested for saying that

Attached: 1527521837726.png (500x500, 23.88K)

How long until we see a tipping point?

In bongland never. In other places maybe soon.

This is only because made up 3rd genders are a thing. If it was really just "transgenderism", as in going from one to the other, then they'd wear the uniform of their preferred gender. Not transgenderism, but agenderism, as in to destroy the whole thing and to raise a new world of ambiguous freaks that will have their bodies evened out by hormones so that they can all be fed the same soylent diet and work in the same redundant jobs until they can be safely phased out by their masters. Fuckin freemasons.

Lets Have some fun.
ok ok.. Picture This Scenario in Russia. TeeHee…

This.
England is being terraformed for muslim invasion.
5% of the population now, yet they are deciding culture shift.
Kill them before it is too late.

Fucking this. It's not about transitioning from boy to girl or vice versa, it's about being some fucked up "third, forth…. xth" gender. All these extra genders are then lumped into the same brand of retard hopped up on medication and easily influenced, and it makes it easier to rally hem to whatever cause if you just plaster a fag flag on it.

Picture this:
TeeHee…

Nobody cares what happens in the UK. the entire world knows that the UK is a toilet overflowing with homosexuals.

But I like to see school age trannys in skirts

Attached: i-came-ghostbuster.jpg (679x482, 23.75K)

Scientists have long since known that all British men are born with a DNA anomaly, making all of them homosexuals.

speaking of school aged children:

even a 3rd grader knows it's spelled 'trannies', not 'trannys'

It's not like this story matters, because British men have no interest in women or skirts.

All they care about is penises.

at least SOMETHING made me smile today

Attached: PicsArt_07-01-09.22.14.png (945x754, 542.08K)

But I like girls in skirts

this made me laff
I like pixs of cats tortured with acid

Attached: chat-torture-acide-bagnolet-2.jpg (800x450, 111.15K)

fucking hilarious

Attached: cattorturesedjp-800x574.jpg (800x574, 83.03K)

"there are an infinite number of genders so let's get rid of skirts because there is no such thing as gender (and also we hate femininity)"

100% as god as my witness, if Some fucking Kike tells any of my Male family members to put on a Skirt, I will Flat out… You all know what I will do to every single teacher on the premises. right in front of the Kids.
Kikes and Brit boys in dresses… Holy shit.

reminds me of this

Attached: 9562227593.png (5007x3060, 10.59M)

But there is the rub…are you sure it's even a girl at this point?

So… Kilts are a no-go?

its OK to be gay. but the faggs who actuallly go out of their way to try and touch Children… I think TRUMP can just let the people free.

Haha nice try Schlomo, but President Trump is putting those type of people away for a long time.

Shlomo You say?
Look at You. Today You speak freely tomorow You look at blond and blue eyed rape babies
When the goyim refuses to work, You are forced to fight. I refuse to fight.\
I REFUSE TO FIGHT

k? I guess the shareblew faggots are the only ones with (((weak))) bantz at this time of night eh?

talk

What? Shut the fuck up you inbred retard.

look around, Is it the people who want war? Normal Jews are screaming Stop!. everybody is saying STOP!
How do we give people, the producers, our flesh and blood the power to govern themselves?
There must be a way.

Kike prison world where only people with pieces of paper printed by mafias are allowed to have free will , so let's (((vote))) our way out of this

There is a way believe it or not. It's called thinking for yourself.
Good luck convincing the masses. Idiot.

You are a friend. Love That website

Yeah bud,
lemonparty.org
is the best.

why would "transgender" want gender neutral uniforms?

I know right? You'd think they would want like, moustaches and skirts or something.

yeah just hand em a bunch of groucho marx glasses and theyre all set. badabing badaboom

Haha, that was reached YEARS ago. The rapid, exponential growth in manifestations of "trans" is symptomatic of the see saw having crossed the balance point, and now being accelerated by the gravity of a society completely saturated by full-penetration cultural marxist indoctrination.
youtube.com/watch?v=nrEgu-hPicg

Man, (((they))) really sank their talons into England, didn't they?

lol faggots will usher America into the age of communism and burgers will be none the wiser.

Is it tho??

Reminder that women and men wearing the same clothes is forbidden by the Bible
UK does not care about the white Christian man anymore

No shit, Sherlock. I'm appalled that the UK has fallen so far.

You're going to need better bait.

Attached: b8.jpg (625x626, 63.5K)

If you have been in a school in the last 5 years you'd support this ban.
You think whores dress slutty?

Both actually, but they banned all and any headscarves because it wasn't inclusive for both

Attached: ulotarebumboys.jpg (465x262, 31.77K)

yeah a few girls wear "wide belt" short skirts because they are slags and ruined it for everyone. so the authoritarian system of the uk, then kaitlin jenner and the tranny movement came in and put more pressure so i guess bye bye to traditional uniform.

the little sluts wear the shortest skirts they can to flirt with the boys, if the wind changes half the school will think the canteen is serving tuna casserole for lunch.

Attached: skirt.jpg (720x480, 38.87K)

All school children should be made to wear skirts, period

Attached: boy_posing_in_skirt_by_lovyne-da18p4e.jpg (750x750, 292.41K)