Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton top 2020 Democratic presidential candidates in new poll

Biden was the choice of 32 percent of Democrats in a Harvard CAPS/Harris June poll that was obtained by The Hill. The party's 2016 standard bearer, Hillary Clinton, came in second with 18 percent and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., was third with 16 percent.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., was fourth with 10 percent of the vote.

Biden, who would be 77 on Election Day in 2020, has been one of Trump's most vocal critics since the 2016 campaign. On at least two occasions, the former vice president has indicated that he wishes he was back in high school so that he could physically confront the president over his comments about women. (Trump responded in a tweet that Biden would "go down fast and hard, crying all the way" if they fought.)

Although Clinton has given no indication she intends to run again, both Biden and Sanders have not ruled out a run in 2020.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/27/democrat-2020-field-poll/740370002/

Attached: pedo-joe-biden.jpg (480x280, 30.79K)

The DNC won't let Bernie take the nomination for the same reason the GOP never let Ron Paul take it - he isn't part of the program. Bernie isn't a real Democrat, Ron isn't a real Republican, both have principles and ideals counter to the goals of the elite.

If you aren't re-assigning public power to the rich of the private sector, where it remains immune from voter opinion and the limitations of the Constitution, while using what's left of the government to fuel those same beasts, you aren't getting on that party ticket.

I don't think they care who wins. I mean, yeah, Trump is a PR nightmare, but he has the program running faster than ever. I suppose the only fear is that he'll go too far too fast, but at this point, he's doing it better than they could have dreamed of, and he's also making it so much easier for the next guy to continue the job. Crash it, burn it, sweep up the pieces on the cheap, then remake it in your image, with yourself as an invisible god.

Once we're nearly all low wage workers with no rights or even expectations of our employers, or of our government, then nothing will be able to stop the inevitable endless nightmare that follows.

Because Trump mocked the establishment and they thought he would just spoil the election for them. Trump himself didn't think he'd win. Trump promised single payer healthcare, a new glass steagal act and to drain the swamp.
The Republican establishment converted him completely into a cog in their machine.
On the meaty policy issues like economy, healthcare, climate change he's no different than Test Cruz would've been (exception being foreign policy where the president does have a lot of discretion/. All he has left are symbols, the NFL protest, some PR stunt at the border, shot talking African countries. Republican politicians will wag their finger but they know their base is easily amused, so the tolerate that while the economic rug is pulled from under their rank and file and handed to their donors. Thanks to past administrations, their constituencies can still afford to worry about gay marriage and abortion and evolution in textbooks over healthcare and environmental degradation and public education and civil liberties, for a while.

It's not a matter of whether he's a real Republican or Democrat, but whether or not he contributes to the processes described in the second paragraph, which unlike those two, he does, in spades.

And it's not an organized conspiracy, per say, it's just the natural result of money and power gathering more money and power. Trump, like most of the elite, isn't the puppet of some dark cabal, just a slave to his own bottom line. While there is always some conspiring among elite sectors, certain trends benefit them all (deregulation, powerless workers, lower wages, partisism, austerity, etc), so you'll see those trends enacted, even when there's little to no communication between "the conspirators" involved, and they'll happen in spite of any rhetoric you may hear from either party. Less conspiracy, more incidental convergence of common goals.

They're literally handing Trump another term.

Trump isn't a real Republican either, yet he still won the nomination.

The Walking Dead, aka Clinton could barely stay upright.
In 4 years she'll be in a coma, even while drinking baby blood.

meanwhile

Attached: deepron.jpg (1405x848, 175.51K)

So Trump 2020 then?

He's not anything. When you say Ron Paul isn't a republican, that means something. He has some very specific beliefs that run counter to the mainstream Republican party. Trump is anarchy in human form. Now, that is not inherently good or bad, but it is much easier to manipulate than someone who has a strong, organized belief.

(((Polls)))

Trump's victory was seismic. He literally beat the two party system that has existed since the Civil War.

In recent history, have you noticed how there's always a field of like 20 Republican candidates for POTUS, but there's only ever like 3 Democrats? It's on purpose. It's meant to help the Democrat candidate slightly, while minimizing the chances of radical Republicans like Ron Paul from being able to fundraise effectively in a crowded field. What Trump was able to do was use his own money to whittle the crowded Republican field, and win in debates and rallies. He created a massive amount of excitement without having to put himself in debt to others, because he just borrowed the money from himself. Trump used the "crowded GOP field" as an advantage to create massive momentum, which then crushed Hillary in key states which as of only a few months before the election were not considered swing states (Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania).

Just kidding, it was actually meme magic from an internet-Egyptian god of chaos in frog form.

The masses do love charismatic clowns who promise them everything

Attached: arts3.jpg (820x550, 63.82K)

The reason Trump won is because people hate Hillary Clinton.

So what is her campaign slogan going to be this time? Personally I'm hoping for something along the lines of 'Third Time's the Charm.'

Ive heard people pushing this idea recently but there seems to be no evidence to support it.
I think Trump has a big enough ego to believe he would win despite the odds.

You'd have to have literal brain damage to think Trump went into the race to fund himself without thinking he'd have a chance of winning. No presidential candidate in the history of American politics thinks they'll win with certainty, otherwise there would be no campaign. Except for Hillary Clinton herself. Because her party fell for the big data meme when their sample size was Facebook and Reddit and their retarded algorithms calculated a 100 percent victory.

And even if Trump never sees a second term. With Joe Biden and Hillary AGAIN up for the DNCs 2020 run, we can be safe to say at least that we'll have another Republican in the white house. Doesn't Kanye want to run as a Republican? If he runs then Shillary is on suicide watch

I thought you could only run for president twice and if you didn't get in it's a too bad too sad thing. I thought we had shit like that to prevent loser parties from being constantly nominated.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP, SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE
POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO!

Attached: e4e.png (586x589, 223.53K)

ironic

Attached: eternal leftypol.jpg (1024x683, 142.73K)

he's a faggot

Are you now claiming that Ron Paul favored Government handouts? Do you happen to smell burning toast at the moment?

Didn't that guy get a botched sex change operation and now he has a crooked snatch that's gangrenous?

Jim is a faggot

Attached: triggered_jim_is_triggered.png (694x689, 943.42K)

how's that israel-shill prez working out?

Why not both as running mates? Why settle for the lesser of two evils?

Democrats: I know you don't want to believe this, but they are both very evil people who prey on the innocent. I beg of you vote for someone different than them when the leadership of your party is decided.

Pretty well so far. Thanks for asking.

no one gives a fuck about your failed meme candidate

That's bullshit, and you know it. Donald Trump may be massively narcissistic, but he's intelligent enough to know exactly what he's doing. He's absolutely doing this for the brand name and ego points, but he knows full well that if he fucks this up, then everything he's worked for his entire life goes up in in a puff of irradiated falllout.

A narcissist that does good things with his time might still be a narcissist, but I'll still sing his praises if he fixes all this broken bullshit. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Aparently the plan was Trump to use the presidential campaign to catapult into a media empire rivaling CNN and Fox if he lost

The funny thing is, the people trust him far more than they do the so called "Mainstream Media".
It's funny because all they have to do is stop lying, and report unbiased and impartially.

It'll never happen while jews are in control. Never, never, ever.

Never say never bud. I have a feeling in the next ten years….well lets just say history will repeat itself….but it will be true this time.

Fake election 2020: Only a retarded inbred redneck or a hipster retard faggot would fall for this shit edition

But see, that wasn't even remotely his platform.
Hillary was running on the "I'm not Trump, vote for me" platform.