Zig Forums RELATIONSHIP GENERAL #5: Actual board name edition

THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS
As someone who is quite successful in finding a wife, I seek to help my own sanity by keeping all the boohoo no-gf/waifu lamentations to one thread. You can't complain if you don't give it an honest try as anything is possible with God. I found my very own christ-chan, thank the Lord all the more for it, and seek to help you too.

PRIMER
is not the pride of life, we can't ever love someone else if we can't love ourselves as children and representatives of Christ.
>Get in shape. >>>/fit/
In relation to the above, you can't be a slob and expect to attract a 10/10, as its indicative of entitlement and egocentrism. A strong body requires a strong mind. Learn what your TDEE is, make a goal weight, learn to love skim milk, and make a fitness plan that includes cardio, goblet squats, and romanian deadlifts two times a week at the absolute minimum. The person who God has for you will appreciate it, encourage it, and join you.
Be confident in what the bible says, and what's expected of you. A good marriage minded Christian will quiz you to see if you are legitimate in your beliefs or are just desperate for companionship. Start with the minimum of proverbs, ecclesiastes, and the New Testament. Even at just one chapter a day, this should take you about 10 months to complete.

FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivity_(philosophy)
We serve the eternal God, who is the very essence of Objectivity by virtue of being the creator who clearly defined the reality in which we live through His intelligent design.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism#Christianity
In this reality, we are called to cast aside, as much as possible, whatever seperates us from worshipping and glorifying our Objective God for our salvation via His Son Jesus Christ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism
Only Jesus can save us, but no one else is responsible for us as individuals in accepting Him as our Lord and Savior.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty
Defined as "fairness and straightforwardness of conduct" and "adherence to the facts." Take an honest assessment of yourself, your desires, faults, and make a plan to reach your desires by minimizing your faults. Reconcile that you will need to be just as honest about what you find to your potential mate.

GENERAL EXPECTATIONS
The following are the ideals one should aspire to, the expectation is that you look for a person who has the same shortcomings you do. Feel free to copy and paste this to your dating profile as needed.
Illicit drug and alcohol abuse are hedonistic by nature. No drinking is best, social drinking is acceptable but open to taste. Minimal secular media consumption limits the ability of the devil to work against your life and relationships via its nihilist/hedonist leanings.
KIK/SNAPCHAT/SELFIES ARE INDICATORS OF SOLIPSISM, A HUGE RED FLAG.
Tattoos, hair color changes and piercings are signs of self doubt, as the person doesn't believe that they are interesting enough on their own as representatives of a living God.
If you have them before salvation, understand that you potentially limit your dating pool.
This is where we most fall. The modern secular media makes it difficult to resist. No sex until marriage shows respect not just to your partner but to yourself. No fapping.
Virginity/never married/no children is the ideal, but if you any of these, you potentially limit your dating pool.
Dress and act respectfully in regards to biological sex.
-Men should have a sunday best for church (blazer, shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes), business and/or casual in general, and be assertive in regards to considering themselves, their woman, and the people important to each other.
-Women should enjoy wearing dresses and skirts in church and in public, use modest amounts of makeup and jewelry (if any), delight in submission, and earn respect of themselves from others.
At least once a month at a minimum. It is generally understood that people may have events that would keep them from church. To taste.
You both must want children and either desire or already have healthy relationships with family.
Recommended height up to +/- 6in or 15cm, aged +/- 5 years from each other. To taste.
Similar body types, gym attendance rates, intellectual pursuits, income levels, race, etc.
"OPPOSITES ATTRACT" IS A LIE
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12170295/Relationships-opposites-do-not-attract-scientists-prove.html

CONTINUES IN NEXT POST

Attached: op5-2 done.jpg (2500x1663, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianmingle.com/
match.com
christiandatingforfree.com
catholicmatch.com/
rt.com/news/359631-japanese-virgins-study-demographics/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INTEL
christianmingle.com/
free to join, only communicating via the site/app costs money. This can be circumvented somewhat by leaving your full name on your profile and the smart ones will make their cm handle the same as their fb/ig handle.
3 months tops. You will either find enough suitors to keep you busy, find the one, or you will completely burn out due to lack of success.
match.com (SECULAR, free to join, claims to have the largest Christian dating pool on the net, proceed with caution and don't answer any of those stupid questions as they will be stalked)
christiandatingforfree.com (free join/message, qt vault but possible bots)
catholicmatch.com/ (Mostly for Roman Catholics, maybe you can get away with identifying as "little c"atholic if you aren't a dirty papist.)

FAQ
This varies on population density, as larger towns will have more but sometimes "low quality" suitors and rural areas will have fewer, higher quality yet distant ones. Your distance tolerance is to taste, but be prepared to find the perfect person outside of your comfort/taste zone.
Post pics from your social media to make you easy to identify if you're gonna be a cheap skate. Make sure the pictures show you at your best. No property showcasing or trashy club/party pics as good Christians don't do those things anyways.
Get your family/friends to take or scan in pictures of you in your sunday best and business casual. Nerd.
Don't worry about it. Care about your goal of embarking on a proper Christian journey of marriage with a mate you will see as your peer.
Start with full name (for social media stalking purposes), self description (age, weight, height, gym/church frequency, hobbies, faults/body mods). State that you like to dress well for church and in general for God's glory, have pics that back that up. List and label yourself as "ultra-traditional", your denomination, date of salvation, and state that you don't want a physical relationship before marriage. This shows you are serious about it which repels the lukewarm and desperate. As such, state desired demographic ranges, hobbies, denoms (if any), focus on opposite sex roles listed in general expectations. List compromises based on your own shortcomings and affirm that if a potential suitor doesn't meet your expectations, wish them blessings but ask to not message.
As long as you both believe the Nicene creed and the Chalcedonian Definition, personal, doctrinal, and familial tastes and compromises apply.
Coffee shop. Low investment opportunity to see if the truth lives up to the small talk.
If you don't make a lasting connection in 3 months of honest effort, take a break, continue to improve yourself in Christ, then try again when you're further along.
There are tons of lovely christian girls 18-25 on these sites. I was starting to burn out because I was in my late 20's and all the christmas cake on the site were either divorced, had kids out of wedlock, hit the wall, desperate, etc. If you are younger should have much more success than I did if you're just as devout. I got the six month plan, got burned out 2 months in, met a nice girl who was 3 hours away, then managed to find my waifu right before the 3 month mark, and wasted the other 3 months I paid for. I am certain that my personal adherance to all of the above mentioned was essential to my success but your mileage may vary.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS IN ORDER TO UPDATE OP FOR FUTURE THREADS
MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU

Attached: 88b4a111e50dbf5622c5a326407eea324f32aef939fcb9ef47f4111db056c032.jpg (1520x1604, 307.62K)

It's only tangentially related, but does anyone have any good resources on how to prepare for a family? It seems like a lot of us are in college or otherwise not living on our own yet, or at least not having real expenses yet, but most people here are also pretty pronatalist, so we'll go from not having much expenses to having a ton over time. I am a little worried about this and would especially appreciate advice from people who have actually got through this that is married people with kids, not people who have had their first Christian gf for a month or two

Don't take radio silence personally. What really happened is that she lied to you about seeing you again and you lied to yourself about thinking that the date went as well as it did. Just move on and improve yourself my friend.

Yeah read and understand your bible, then drop out of college and go learn a trade, work at the trade a couple of years to build a nest egg, all the while improving yourself as a Christian and accruing as little debt as possible, then date Christian girls using the guidelines of these threads.

How do I find a virgin christian woman?
non-virgin women are a big negative for me since they are terrible candidates for wives. Sex is a pair-bonding experience. A woman who has had sex with other men before her husband is significantly less likely to bond and be loyal to her husband.

Attached: #005 Promiscuity.png (2952x2497 266.16 KB, 928.92K)

I went to a City College, so while I didn't quite drop out, I specifically didn't continue my education after getting my AA. I'm something like eight months into my plan to work retail for a year, after which I will have to decide how much longer to stay and whether to try to begin a trade where I live or move first. I'm thinking electrician, but I don't know if I should just trust my hunch on this one. I'm saving as I go and if I get a job in the trades I'll be able to save even more heavily, but I don't believe in dating for all that long, so either I need to not date at all for however long to build my career where have I heard that before or I need to prepare to potentially have a family not all that long from when I begin dating not like three years or some nonsense that is

It doesn't matter what the trade is, what's important is that its something you can bear and will put food on the table. For example, if you don't like being outside in extreme temps, maybe a electrical lineman isn't for you. If I could do it all over again, I would have been an auto mechanic, HVAC tech or plumber. Do you know that plumbers make 50k a year? Sure, sometimes you gotta clear poop from drains but most of the work is just replacing piping and whatnot.

Instead of focusing on the woman, focus on making yourself the kind of man that your ideal woman wants. One can find a deer in the woods easily, but only the right bait draws them to you.

At the beginning of the semester, I asked out this young lady I know from a large Christian group on my campus. I got turned down, but she didn't push me out of her life, and we're still good friends. I just today checked my Christian dating profile, and now she's on there too. Apparebtlu were a 96% match. Gonna talk with a friend of hers who I trust, and try and sort things out. I'm very much afraid of our friendship ending somehow. Even of she meets all my standards, but still doesn't want a romantic relationship, it would kill me if our freindship ended. She's just a great person and a good Christian.

I think you should move on after trying to turn the friendship into a relationship. You're essential in the "ex" territory, and good luck trying to preserve your friendship with her when she tells her lover about your previous advances, most guys will want her to cut you out of her life, as you are a threat and have shown yourself the willingness to be a threat. My advice if you want Christian friends, female ones, you have to make sure that it's platonic from the get-go. You're also going to have to deal with feelings of intense jealousy once she finds someone, so it's not good to keep her your life – move on.

Also, you looking for her on dating websites is stalking behavior and shows that you're still romantically interested, don't do that. Ask 5 more girls out, and keep your head forward, keep going forward, do not linger in useless places. This is especially true if you want a family.

HECK that's depressing

Attached: le baseball face.gif (500x370, 1.41M)

Shes the one that suggested we remain friends, and I firmly believe that asking her out to begin with was simply a mistake. We've stayed good friends since then, and thats how im hopoing things stay.
I had no idea she even used the same website, and seeing her profile was very muvh unexpected. I wasnt looking for her at all.

They all say that when they turn someone down, I don't think it's healthy for you to remain around her, as things will inevitably come to an end, she is going to get into a relationship eventually and you will have to be driven out – cut your losses right now before it REALLY hurts later on.

I mean it's your decision but I personally would not feel comfortable with a woman I'm in a relationship with remaining friends with a guy that tried to get with her, such a male in my opinion will be waiting for her to have a moment of weakness to take advantage of, I would not tolerate him being around her.

I feel for you if you regret trying to have something more with her but sometimes it's worth the gamble especially if you want a family. I also don't think you are going to be able to contain intense feelings of jealousy when she finds someone later on. I just don't consider it a healthy place to be mentally.

Keep your vision ahead – there will be better chances for you with better-suited people and you will build resilience and become a desireable person, but you have to keep on moving. It's your decision if you want to try to sustain a friendship with her – hope it works out for you but I don't think they typically do, but maybe you can be the exception.

Asia.

How does one go about going to Asia to find a wife

That's how to get used for your greencard. You mistook it.

How do you propose you get a Virgin wife in sodom then?

Very much this. If you want a virgin wife, you're not going to find one among white women. With the rampant degeneracy, that's just reality. In other words, if you don't want to go where dozens of other men have gone on your wedding night, you need to reject the white roasties. Asian girls are better anyway: They're more feminine, more family oriented, more intelligent and infinitely less likely to be obese. The only issue is that you may have some trouble in finding one that's Christian, depending on where your are looking. Asian girls are taking over, and that's a good thing.

Attached: 1523961477439.jpg (1023x1331, 314.29K)

There are plenty of white virgins. My own sister stayed a virgin for her husband, a close bro of mine, until marriage, as did he.

The same way an archaeologist finds an arrowhead in a farmer's field here in the states; you look very carefully, take your time, and turn over any stone that looks like it might be what you're searching for. There actually is a stone tool in this picture, I've found some that were much harder to see while surveying.

Attached: 1.jpg (768x582, 629.54K)

Where do I find them and how do I find them

Just be yourself.

That’s all well and good but that isn’t working for shit and I doubt it will. I’m 20 and I feel no hope

We were raised Christian, I guess find a church with lots of people who were raised Christian, as long as it's sound doctrine.

24 here, been looking for the past 6. Haven't lost hope.

I dont want to wait forever man :’/ why does it have to be this way.

How do I stop this? Seriously I can't bear to speak or deal with women for any amount of time, they're all just so terrible.

Let me know what you guys think of my seemingly pointless 'technique'. I feel like it's better if you only go for women who are interested in you and/or approach you. So this mechanic has it's downsides as well. This leads me to my next point, I also feel like it's better to date women who you don't like and/or you're not attracted to, that way to can leave her more easily when the relationship inevitably goes sour (and it will go bad). If you're growing attached to this unattractive woman you must leave right away, getting attached in a relationship is the worst thing (at least for me personally, anything that makes you want to stay in a terrible relationship must be extinguished). It's very safe to be in a relationship with someone who you don't care about at all, but it has to end soon because it's clear when the guy isn't interested in the woman.

Attached: debc585ab512ad413162dc2fc4267d613365607a0ec769748eb206cbc324e868.jpg (720x636, 69.37K)

OP I got a bone to pick with you. In the last thread, you said privately, SECOND base is okay? Which means feeling her up in and out the shirt? And touching those (((milk jugs)))? I thought we should treat them similarly to how we'd treat a female family member…Obviously not quite, because you'll mack, but I thought first base was the limit.

Having a firm marriage is (obviously) tantamount, so read Vr. Fulton Sheen's "Three to Get Married" and Dietrich von Hildebrand's "The Mystery of Faithful Love" for starters

From last thread, about asking if your date is a virgin outright: even if she is, she think that is the only thing you care about, and not about her as a person. You may very well care about her as a person but it will most likely not come off that way if you ask, even if she is who you hope her to be. Up to you, really. Women who aren't as religious but who are (somehow) still virgins will CERTAINLY get offended. You might have a great opportunity in them to show them the light of Christ. Men lead, women follow.

This but West and Central Asia.

East and South Asians have higher body fat index because of their lower muscle mass. They're smaller but more prone to skinny fatness fam

American men are too obese and unmasculine to go pollute another race. Please go with your own women or be like the sane non weeb men who go for Caucasoid nonEuropean women

Sorry to quadruple post, OP (it'd be a big wall of text anyway) but I need to respond to this. You have no room to complain. Like the other guy, I am 24 and have not lost hope at all. In fact, this has paid off immensely. Mutual friends have got me in contact with a Catholic 20 year old Asian woman, AND there is a 18/19 year old (college freshman so there's still hope) Polish-American lass on my radar. This was after defeat, after defeat, after defeat, after defeat, after defeat, after defeat, after defeat, after defeat, and so on but it has never been this promising and seems like it will finally pay off. I have even found virgins before, but they weren't into me. Been on MANY dates, have exchanged MANY failed CatholicMatch messages (which I'm not going to renew when the sub runs out). Rather than whine and piss and moan after each failure, I decided to learn from my mistakes like a man. Yes, it hurt pretty bad from time to time and I lingered on sad emotions a bit too long, but it's hard. That has all only served to make me stronger and closer to who God wants, and now I'm attracting high quality women I actually want anything to do with left and right. The Asian certainly seems to be interested and I meet her soon, and the white girl seems to be as well (though that has to wait for a certain reason). I know you feel hopeless, it certainly is a tall order for what we are after. But me and that other guy are living proof you actually CAN do it, and it WILL get better. Have faith in God, my good man.

My dream is converting and marrying a Turkmen woman…
t. Southern European guy

I see, going for the low hanging fruits…

Had an interesting chat with a friend from Church earlier and we came to the conclusion that servant heartedness doesn't get you a partner. not that we ever expected it to

We've both noticed over the years that it always seems to be the guys who are the last ones to volunteer to help / spend all their time standing aside trying to talk to girls that end up getting them in the end. It's strange because I grew up being taught that a Godly women will always choose Godly men, and what better way to live out my faith than by helping out around the church as much as possible. In reality the Godly women are falling for the men who visibly lazy men who refuse to help out with the handiwork and heavy lifting.

Perhaps I'm just becoming cynical because this kind of thing happens all too often.

no I'm not a bitter incel who doesn't even talk to the girls at church, I do talk them whenever there's a chance, it's just that opportunities are slim when I'm busy helping out with things

I had this same question but forgot to ask, I also didn't remember if that was second or not. Seems weird to not kiss your girlfriends ear but to fondel her milker

Marrying a Turkish woman is life greatest pleasure, maybe don't aim so high

I kinda feel this. The old women at my church are much bigger fans than the young ones because of my help

Attached: Quotstop being such a pussyquot _ae8096aa74a3723f2dabf9ce2a9d2b8a.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

Thinking of growing my hair to shoulder-length, acceptable or a no-no?

Honestly, 5% is more than I expected. Gives me some hope. But I'd like to know too, how can I find out if a girl is virgin? Asking outright is probably not a good idea, atleast not until you're close. But I don't want to invest in a girl, just to find out later that she's not pure after all.

Attached: il_fullxfull.657974489_4kj3.jpg (1340x1500, 530.23K)

As long as you keep in good condition and not for pure vanity, there should be no prohibition in our faith against long hair.

Am I lying to myself about liking her or something? I don't know anymore, but at least I don't feel bad. Anyway I feel it's better to just focus on making lots of money because clearly nothing is going to happen anytime soon.

From someone who has been down this road: first of all, you're wise for saying "I feel like it's better if you only go for women who are interested in you and/or approach you". It's the easiest and most enjoyable path to take- doesn't put pressure on you.

But this "It's very safe to be in a relationship with someone who you don't care about at all" is NOT a good idea. If you date someone you don't actually like, you will start feeling pressure and discomfort being around them, you will want to end the relationship and you'll do serious damage to the girl. You go in thinking it'll be chill and then come out realizing it's actually a serious matter to the girl. No good.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15

Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering.

I don't think that refers to shoulder length, masculine hair, but rather to feminine, long hair. Buzz cuts and other really short haircuts weren't really a thing back then, but men kept their hair shorter than women. I could be wrong obviously.

By asking them if they are.
Not autistically looking at their race.
Virginity isn't a trait you can see on their face.

Maybe because you give up.

Why is it so hard to find a nice Christian girl that wants to settle down? It seems like mission impossible in the current state of the west. Ive been day dreaming about escaping to some perceived majority Christian country and finding a woman there but its probably non existent and futile.

I have come to the point with myself now that i have prayed to God that if i don't get a gf or wife then its just not meant to be. I will become a hermit monk in the woods or something.

Attached: 1523405526334.png (728x682, 720.93K)

Suppose the main problem is that, unfortunately, masculinity in (((the current year))) is defined by being a useless whore monger. Women have somewhat the same problem that they think their feminity is defined by being a ruthless golden retriever or whore. What is even more unfortunate is that more women bought and buy into the brainwashing than men since they are the weaker vessel. Honestly, if you guys aren't as autistic as me aim for a gal who is between 15-17 and form her to a virtious wife, because if you guys are, as me, in your early 20s you will greatly suffer with searching for a proper woman since they start to whore around in the recommend age range. Once they are no virgins (due to fornication) they are not only physically but also psychologically damaged goods, and your primitive impulses will make it impossible to you to see a non-virgin not as a second-class woman.

(((Cultural Marxism))) is not a meme. The Soviets sunk their teeth into Western academia in the 60's, and from there, the cancer has spread. We now have several generations that are mostly composed of self-hating, America-hating, white skin-hating, atheistic degenerates who care for nothing but themselves and their pleasure. And, of course, women are more vulnerable to this than men, so they've been hit the hardest. The rough truth is that it's a pretty hopeless endeavor to try to find a good young, white Christian wife nowadays.

So whats a man to do? Leave the west and head abroad in hopes to find a wife or just give up on the idea completely and devote your life to God?

Attached: 1523526110989.jpg (400x400, 16.9K)

I'm going to Asia, dude. There are lots of devout, sweet, chaste Christian girls over there. They also really like tall white guys, so that's a plus. Not sure about the city or country, though. Japan and China both seem like decent options.

Have you thought about Poland? It's very religious (Catholic) country, and cultural marxism hasn't really set it's foot there. It's very poor country, though.

Russia

Isn't it kind of sad that society is so degenerate that us Christians are seen as some boogeyman to be feared?

You don't, stop pretending that women are men with breasts. Even the Christian, virgin girls play games as I mentioned last thread. Your job is to be enough of a man to be the master of the household. Stop hiding your cowardice as inability.

Reread my post, digest it.

Stop hiding your cowardice as inability on your part or impossibility on women's part. Its unbecoming for someone who claims to be a Christian. Those lazy soyboys at least have the gall to chat them up, not hide behind business like you and your friend.

I hate that I'm going to have to add this to the next thread. No one else is to blame for your inability other than yourself. If you're throwing in the towel without honest effort, keep it to yourself.

I live in one of the most degenerate youth countries in the world, the only "women" that attend church in numbers are old ladies, sure there are exceptions but they only date bad boys on the outside.

Ive thrown in the towel to a degree in my own shithole country sure, but im open to finding love abroad, hopeful for it.

Attached: 1523576314932.jpg (630x420, 84.07K)

The old ladies are dating bad boys?

Where are you from if I may ask?

Focus on younger girls, get them while they still haven't gone into the degeneracy too much and work with what you have. In this day and age, it's just impossible to meet a 20 year old that hasn't had at least a couple of boyfriends.

Not him, and I don't know where you're from, but have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it might be impossible to find any girls whatsoever that wouldn't look weird at you if you said you didn't want to have sex before marriage?
I did but it's such a godless hole here there's not much to be found.
The only ones who won't have sex before marriage here are muslim, head scarf and all.
No chance, you won't even be able to talk with her much anyway besides strictly business (asking something, school, work etc.).

Not all of the Western world is like America, where you got conservative states and everybody is supposed to go to a church and a decent amount (compared to zero anything is decent) is respectful for your religious views like celibacy before marriage.
I'm not even talking about being wife material, you first need a chance to go out with a girl before you can know that.

Attached: 5781391 _90b28149211fa369184c11855855cb3b.jpg (640x800, 48.13K)

I feel like it's a lot better when the women is more into the man, than the reverse. As long as shes not too bad it's a pretty good move.

i don't want to do that. However once a relationship starts it will always go bad.

Work with what you have, find a woman that isn't too, and covert her women will jump into another belief system if they like the guy enough, if she won't it than move on the next. Video related.

It works both ways, most men are not masculine anymore.

Attached: 1506662383390.png (680x447, 214.66K)

This is true
Our society deserve the women they have
Weak men = Whorish women

I wouldn't say Christians are seen as boogeymen, they're more some parental figure to rebel against.

i posted that to show you that because men are not as masculine as before that it helps 'your' sexual market value. Women want to date men who stand their ground.

I'm not the guy complaining about how hard it is to find a nice Christian girl but yeah I agree 100%
I meant that a society of weak men makes women more whorish

How delusional. Come to your senses, man.

Dating sites work pretty well, unlike here in the West. You can always just be boots on the ground, but that's not for everyone. Go there soon after you find someone. Be honest about everything.

It's challenging, but the relationship is stronger in the end. Worth the investment in time, imo.

Attached: based aryan trash.png (925x1964, 1.08M)

Cycling flings is not the solution, man and woman were meant to stay together.

There were always going to be obstacles.

Condemning all white women has consequences both for impressionable young lurkers and white women that don't deserve it.

Not that guy, but I'm from Sweden, and there's nothing you can do to save them in this culture. Women in this country bathe in degeneracy 24/7, and you just can't compete with that: it's going to get to them, even if you're find them young.

There are tens of millions of Chinese Christians, lad. The religion has exploded there over the last decade or so. I'm not saying that all cities over there are great to move to, but if you plan ahead and find a good spot, I think you can find a much more devout and God-fearing community than anywhere in the West, and there'd be lots of qt maidens to marry.

On what planet do you live?

Attached: 1524439749789.jpg (860x530, 98.91K)

Come to your winnie the pooh senses.
The laws there are horrible. Bible downloads are forbidden.
You don't speak the very difficult lamguage and have never been there.
I've already posted here that virginity can't be seen in the face. I know you're trying to make it so by projecting it into asian women, but that's a delusion.
Come to your senses for your own good.

I'm not going to deny that I hold some great reservations about moving to the commie country, but the anti-Christian repression is not going to last at the current level. Bibles will be available online again.
It's just an option at this stage. Don't get your panties in a twist. Of course, you need to master the language of whatever country you wish to move to.
The average 20 year old girl in my country has a tally of about a dozen previous partners. On the other hand, girls of the same age in many Asian countries are likely to be virgins, or close to it. The difference in culture is staggering.

i dont have the cash or means to do this. And I've seen it go wrong for alot of people.

The woke pill is missionary dating

Also nice job posting one who dyed her hair and bleached her skin to look more white

Attached: mfw weimar.jpg (258x330, 29.93K)

You cant tell another man what he can and can't like.

This just might be the ticket. In US and there is a lass I met recently who is amazing. Shes a volunteer on this service trip to a different state that I'm co-leading. She is 18/19. I am 24. Based on how she acted I think she may be interested, in which I would obviously wait until after the trip to bust a move because of my authoritative position over her. Obviously there will be plenty of chances to get to know her better over the trip too before that, which is the idea. I also saw her at campus Mass which means she has some kind of faith. I got a good feeling about it, lads. She is playful and still has those girlish qualities. Absolutely stoked at the possibility. Don't give up, it can still happen.

Don't be desperate, friend. It will be what it shall be.

What statistic do you have to back this up? None. Do you know if rates of western virgin marriage vs asian are actually as different as you claim to be?
It hurts me when you say this, I don't want you to be deluded by some earthly gold digger. I think your facts pulled out of your ass come from desperation.

We all wish women had some indicator on their forehead that vanished when they first had sex. But that's not the case, you can't know that someone is a virgin without ever talking to them. It'd be actually amazing.
It would be much easier for awkward and fringe guys like us but you shouldn't mathematically sub that fantasy for chink eyes.
We're stuck at talking to non-virgins until we know better about them.

Hey! Who left the brainlet pit open?

Someone posted this on 4pol a few days ago.

Attached: 1524249808988.png (586x401, 73.08K)

"…and that's a good thing."
These marxists never change the rhetoric.

Attached: dj racemixer.jpg (296x170, 14.54K)

Nice way to completely misrepresent what I said, chucklewinnie the pooh. The brainlet pit must be open…All men have their tastes, and when it comes to women it's pretty subjective. Art is objective, but with women there's way more open subjectivity like there is in food. I tend to prefer white women anyway, Asians are right along up there, though.

golly gee whiz

Attached: beae1d0cc21427f7521434cb5f6f6f951a3e9f46e30c6c63aa934e009cf11494.jpg (350x526, 48.79K)

There is no bullet-proof method, but her physiognomy and whole body-language can tell you infinitely more than talking to a woman. You can usually tell if a woman has experience with such indicators. Lads, always remember that the body of a woman never lies when her mouth does. There is also this inherent impulse we men have in which we can tell for sure that a woman is not trustworthy, this is why you need to listen more to your gut-feeling than to your pozz-indoctrinated rationalizations.

wrong conclusion, women are attracted to status, white men have the higher status by default for their current cultural and civilizational hegemony in the world. Money is another separate status giver.
Following that:
-an asian woman is willing to be with a poorer white man due to white status overpowering the money status.
-a white woman needs a much richer asian man to compensate his lower racial status. ( them needing less money from a black than from an asian is pretty surprising though, but understandable due to 'black is cool' propaganda by american media)
-the black women part of the table is ludicrous though, it makes no sense through a status logic. maybe they are more tribal.

I'm from Finland which is almost equally messed up (not quite there yet), but there still are quite many innocent 18-21 year old cuties in Church, Youth/Young adult groups and activities etc.. Secular women are definitely beyond any hope though. Maybe I'm just REALLY lucky, or is there really such a big difference between our countries?

I can't go out with this girl I intend to date for a month and it's been really hard. I don't want to message her too much because I don't want to appear clingy. But I can't let all contact dry up. We already agreed to meet and that's all well and good but I'm constantly afraid something will go wrong. And I find myself looking at other girls in the meantime. I'm just totally broken, I can't wait for another 25 days, I'll go crazy.

This is like a primer on how to be a cultural Christian. I think the intent is good but, dang, there's some stuff:

Shit, man's gotta have a suit to go to church now? You think spending all of a man's money on clothes is Godly? I know this is standard but this is a cultural mistake- Christ doesn't care what you wear. You should wear something clean, and be clean, so as not to be offensive to those around you. If the girls doesn't want you because you can't afford more than a t-shirt and jeans, she's going to destroy your finances in marriage anyway.

Wear to church what you normally wear out in public. Personally, I think there should be church uniforms just to keep wealth divisions from being apparent among the brethren but at least don't hold prejudices about it.

Children, yeah, totally. That is correct.

Relationship with family… well, if by healthy you mean hoping they will convert, then maybe. Just remember:

Luke 14:26
Matthew 10:35
Mark 3:35

Also, your desire for family should always be subject to your desire to be closer to God. If God is just a step in the path to get you your wife/kids, you will fail and all your efforts will be for naught.

I'm not, but yellow fever faggots are cringy, and that girl looks like she's trying to emulate white women anyway

Why? What arbitrary bullshit is this.
Either all beauty is objective or none is.
Unless you meant eroticism and not beauty of God, then you'd be right.

I am aware of physiognomy. Don't put words in my mouth.
I meant talking as in interacting. Which is something asian fetishists can't do to the women they defend, since their interactions are mainly through the internet.
I still hold true that they are trying to project a false reality that there is some place where female nature is different.

You'll go crazy over what? Calm down and pray that God gives you patience.

I want to see her. And I'm afraid she'll meet someone else in the meantime.

Pastor Anderson/Any e-celeb ortho priest is poorer than most and still manage to represent both themselves and Christ in church and public. It doesn't take money to dress well now, only self respect in choosing to represent your faith properly. Vade retro satanas.

Fear is not of the Lord. God's love is more than enough, if she is as fickle you think she is then she isn't worth your time and the Lord will free you to pursue someone worthy of both Him and yourself. I'll be praying for you brother.

Proverbs 1:7
proverbs 10:27
wicked shall be shortened.
I can keep going if you would like.

lol, Protestants have been on a constant decline since Luther. They went from being a similitude of the true Church, to Puritan spergs, to…larpers and Pastor (robes are dresses, Jesus didn't have shoulder length hair!!!!!!) Anderson

Stacy, please.

Well, there's some truth to that. I mean, I don't have much to back up my claims besides my and my friends' experiences with the women in this country. But if I'm wrong about Swedish women, it's not by much. I remember seeing a study on 4chan's Zig Forums that had the Scandinavian countries as the ones with the most promiscuous women, and pretty much all of Asia at the opposite end of the spectrum, but I can't find a source. I only have this article: rt.com/news/359631-japanese-virgins-study-demographics/. Anyway, the gist of what I was saying, was that there is a massive culture difference and that Asian girls are far less slutty than white women, and, frankly, you have to be a very deluded white knight to think otherwise.

I think Sweden is the most secular country on the planet. The only women in the churches here are old grannies.

Attached: 1524655787069.gif (297x391, 2M)

This. Theyre actually attracted to competence but status is a huge indicator of this. Theyre attracted to perceived competence.

2 Timothy 1:7, charlatan. Either discuss the topic at hand or stay your hand from further retardation.

Every Sunday after I don't end up asking this girl out I feel entirely confident I will the next week and then throughout the week that confidence goes away. I've been praying a lot about it this week and I'm more confident I will if she's there, but I don't know what will happen. Anyone have any advice on geting over those nerves

Also OP when can I grab her milkers

I reread it, what the hell still? I know you said if 2nd leads to 3rd too easily to not do it but you shouldn't go to 2nd either!!!! Her breasts are for her husband and you are not that yet.

You might not think that from these threads

OP EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: OP.png (492x504, 15.25K)

kek