7-year-old reunited with her mom after nearly 2 months in immigration detention

The 7-year-old girl had been apart from her family, alone in detention, for nearly 2 months.
On Sunday, she and her mother were tearfully reunited at Miami-Dade airport.
Busy passengers at baggage claim were oblivious to the emotional story playing out in front of them as Buena Ventura Martin-Godinez, 29, embraced her daughter for the first time since she left her behind at home in Guatemala, 61 days ago.
Martin-Godinez has been staying with family in Miami after she crossed the US border with her son and claimed asylum on May 1.

Her husband crossed with their daughter, Janne Idali Godinez Martin, shortly afterward, on May 8. They didn't know that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had announced, the day before, that all adults crossing the border illegally would be charged with federal crimes – a zero tolerance policy that would force parents to be separated from their children.
Martin-Godinez's husband was detained in Atlanta; Janne was detained and taken to Michigan.
During that time, Janne became sick. Even though Martin-Godinez is a nurse in Guatemala, she was powerless to help her daughter as she complained of headaches and pain from 1,300 miles away.
On Sunday, Janne clutched a stuffed animal as her mother wiped away her tears.
"She is asking to never be separated from her mother again," Martin-Godinez says, translating into Spanish what her daughter said in her native Mam.
The mother's message to other mothers: if you're thinking of claiming asylum here, find another country. "The laws here are harsh. And people don't have hearts," she said.
"People dream of coming here, to save their lives, but I don't what them to experience what I've gone through," she said.
Escaping the threat of violence at home
As a nurse in her hometown of Huehuetenango, Martin-Godinez made a good salary, and her husband, Pedro Godinez Aguilar, had started a business. But that brought constant demands from gangs in the area. Pay up – or face violence. "We were threatened by people, that if we didn't pay them they were going to kill us, or our kids," she said.

archive.is/3MhPN

Attached: 180701221228-02-guatemala-mother-daughter-reunion-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 68.84K)

WOMP WOMP

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7.06K)

Yeah ok.
Good. Fuck off, we're full. The fact that my tax dollars are going to feed, clothe, house, and medically treat these people is disgusting.

shitty criminal mom given her abuse victim back after authorities tire of dealing with her without consequences.

Hey guess what? If you go south there are a lot more countries to choose from!

yea but they are all shit hole countries like mexico.

true, mexico is worse than all of them, but america feeds and clothes them at no fucking charge.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: index.jpg (274x184, 6.49K)

If she had a bad experience here maybe she will fuck off to wherever she came from but no she'll probably try again.

Not for much longer paco. Find a new host you fucking parasites.

There is no point to anyone but me living, so how is some dumbass four year old spic girl suffering a bad thing?

Thank God for President Trump!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha your mom died a slow painful death from cancer and looked like a combination of Steve jobs and a bird before she died like a bitch! Sad!

And then you did so much cocaine and Molly that all your moisture was gone from your face and you started looking like your hpv infected cunt! You literally look like a combination of a rat dog, a hpv infected vagina, and steve bbuschemi. You just got compared to Steve buschemi. Nobody has ever mentioned your name in any context except when talking about using you like the Fleshlight pig that you are. You tried to throw your annoying baggage on me and when I refused to listen to your boring fucking life you started threatening to kill yourself, because lowlife scum faggots who look like McCauley Culkin mixed with a gross dried out 90 year old vagina are so fucked up they want to make people think people who ignored their whiney voice are responsible for their pathetic suicide. Grow up you immature brat! Time to act like an adult! Dumb fuckin retard! I feel so good talking down on you! You gossiping rat! All you do is talk down on people when you have never created anything of value while simultaneously making your entire I indentity be based on how you create all these things you leech off of! Go cut yourself some more you weak fuck! Only 13 year old livejournalers use that attention whore tactic, but you are twice that age and still try it because those seizures destroyed all your brain cells! Holy fuck and your head is huge! And your sister isn't a psychic you even said she is schizophrenic, but you are so desperate to undo your useless life that you are now buying into fortune telling hahahahahaha holy fuck you know it's bullshit but you still do it because you are hopeless half retarded whore! Kill yourself so insects can have more resources!

oh boy, here comes the nonce-sense from the twink faggot motherfuckers.
hey, maybe if you made any sense people would bother reading what you wrote.
Just a little tip from your friendly neighborhood shitposter.

good, I hope they can go now back, and stay there

Waaaaaah wahhh
somebody call the wambulance cause I certainly don't give a shit

Why are we even separating them? Just send them all back together. All of them must go. Adults and kids. No more child soldiers.

The option to come here legally was never explored. The can go fuck themselves.

why are they always fat, ugly, and disgusting? why have we never seen a hot invader? i dont want to see a super model, just something thats actually capable of making my dick hard

it's actually teh other way around, asshole.

Then maybe her mom shouldn't commit crimes.