Three Jailed for Playground Shooting in Khan’s London

Shibbir Ahmed, Shamrat Hussain, and Forid Farhad have been handed jail sentences for the shooting of four people at a children’s playground in Sadiq Khan’s London.

Snaresbrook Crown Court heard how police were called to reports of a shooting in Brady Street, Whitechapel, East London, at around 10.20pm on July 15, 2016.

The trio was convicted of a number of offences following a seven-week trial, during which Snaresbrook Crown Court heard emergency services found four men suffering shotgun wounds after the shooting.
breitbart.com/london/2018/07/02/playground-shooting-khans-london/

Attached: Shibbir-Ahmed-Forid-Farhad-and-Shamrat-Hussain-640x480.png (640x480, 112.3K)

Say it isn't so! They look like 3 fine upstanding brittanicucks!

No, those are proud Asian people.

Yeah, "asians"…except they look more like sandniggers than asians.

so the one in the middle must be the boss right? Looks more like a dune-coon and his 2 actual coon lackeys.

amerinigger geography
65 Iq the national average

you really don't like being called a brittanicuck do you?

It's just terminology usage difference between the UK and USA. Americans use asian and oriental pretty interchangeably to refer to east asians, and middle eastern when referring generally to western asia.

Fairly certain this distinction in terms was made up by the BBC.

fuckin stupit u r
asiehn don't mean shit yall
yall b stupits

Sadiq Khan must have been triggered after hearing about this

They should ban guns in London. That would fix this problem.

Of course Sadiq doesn’t want muslims going around and making the faith look bad. As if he hasn’t done that already.

I think we can all agree that is London's lax gun laws that are the issue here not the religion of peace and women's rights

But they failed to kill any of them, if I'm reading this right? What a pile of failures.

Britcuck media always refers to these people as "asian" when they are enriching others.

ban playgrounds

Look up the list of Asian countries, they're typically called asian as they come from a country like Bangladesh or some other country near india or literally india and they are asian countries.

just part of living in a city.

Say it with me: PART AND PARCEL

not very halal tbqh and i hope a few guys get what's coming to them for endangering all those kids.

the uk average is 105 but continue being ignorant.

Seems yours fall below that average, judging by your reading comprehension.

You'll just have to repeat it again for the brainfucked americans next week when another shooting/stabbing/rape occurs in Pajeet "Ghengis" Khan's infestation of a city.
They do the same thing on every fucking thread. Someone nuke them or at least cut off their internet permanently.