American woman pictured posing with dead 'rare' giraffe she shot in S. Africa sparks outrage

Photos of an American hunter posing with the dead body of a "rare" black giraffe she had just killed during a hunt in South Africa have sparked outrage.

The pictures emerged after they were posted on Twitter by the South Africa-based AfricLand Post website. Accompanying the post, which shows two pictures of Tess Thompson Talley of Kentucky, were the words: “White american savage who is partly a neanderthal comes to Africa and shoot down a very rare black giraffe courtesy of South Africa stupidity. Her name is Tess Thompson Talley. Please share”.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/07/02/trophy-hunting-outrage-after-american-woman-kills-rare-giraffe/750376002/

Attached: vvvv.JPG (580x305, 51.67K)

Just a heads up, it’s not a rare black giraffe. It’s old, male giraffes spots get darker with age. I don’t agree with what she did but we should really be informed about what we are arguing about before we attack each other.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyNi8zNDAvb3JpZ2luYWwvb2xkLXlvdW5nLWdpcmFmZmUtYnVsbHMuanBn.jpg (1690x1400, 469.43K)

wa

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (675x537, 117.58K)

Here we go again.

I wish North Americans would just stop going to the Dark Continent. They always get rooked into stupid shit by the local criminals.

Good hunter. Too bad a bunch of asshurt city folk will now do everything in their power to make this woman's life a living hell.

Funny, that's what people think about your kind enriching Europe.

yup, basiucally 2 groups of people I hope get raped. women, and envirowhackos.

Not true American.

If your going to do any big game hunting anymore, just forget taking pictures. Just stuff it and look upon it for memories.

Hitler had a point. If you're going to shoot game it must be something that poses a serious threat like a bear, wolf, lion, tiger, etc. and done in the wild without assistance to safeguard your kill. Anything less is absolutely shit tier behavior of cowardly richfags.

I'd bang her while she is laying on her giraffe skin.

just don't post on social networks unless private

Sometimes I want a twitter just so I can argue with libtards

I'm sure you WOULD need a shield to hide behind like Twitter, because you literally don't have the balls to stand face to face with another man

Going out in the wild to shoot threatened species for leisure is the behavior of cowardly richfags, predator or not. Deer, boar and other overpopulated animals are what should be hunted.

Using a gun to kill ANY animal is nigger level cowardice

If you want something to brag about, kill it with your bare hands…

And don't be surprised when a baby raccoon LITERALLY rips your face off.

a deer would easily disembowel you.

A woodpecker could easily blind you.

A wasp would make a bitch out of you

So prove what a 'badass' you are. Jump in there and kill that wild animal with your bare hands, bitch

An angry hummingbird would have you running like the bitch that you are.

A fire ant would put you in your spot LICKETYSPLIT

a mosquito would punk your ass and make you look like a fucking fool

You ain't shit

So of course you'd use a gun, because you're the weakest, most useless species on the planet

And I've ALWAYS said, "when you find a WOMAN who's cruel to animals, you've found the biggest fucking piece of shit there is"

Want to be a hero?

Want to earn a trophy?

Start targeting the 97% of the human race that has earned a bullet between the eyes.

Animals are shitty targets, because they haven't done anything to deserve to be targeted

I'd have no problem watching her being brutally gangraped, tortured, hacked to pieces and skinned alive, then have her face mounted on a wall with a rusty roofing nail.

we should hunt people who use reddit formatting

She should have shot a nigger and taken a picture with it instead.

This is your mind on too much soy.
Coincidentally, captcha related.

Attached: d367b2a9727872e5407664c9bb33da63.png (220x100, 4.02K)

Or maybe he just doesn't want to give another one of you thin skulled liberals a brain hemorrhage.

Attached: 1530510190.jpeg (747x1104, 132.32K)

Attached: 1458842039265-1.gif (260x146, 1.43M)

That response blew my mind.

Attached: carlos.jpg (236x172, 8.29K)

Do you ONLY download and collect transparently homoerotic faggot photos, or have you ever stored a photo of a female?

We'll stop using tools when other animals stop using tools.
Also you're an idiot because one of the earliest forms of hunting is persistence hunting where a human would just chase after an animal over a long distance, even just by walking at a normal pace, until the animal dropped dead of exhaustion. To animals human beings are like the antagonist of a slasher film. We are all Jason Voorhees.

Attached: figure-2.jpg (1323x1061, 855.51K)

like I said: you were literally born without testicles

ok hunt yourself with your fists

You haven't stood up from your sissyboy computer since your mother purchased it for you.

You don't have the stamina to walk a city block.

The ONLY thing you'd be motivated to hunt down is my scrotum with your 'jason Voorhees scary little chin'….

Fortunately for you, they have designed a tool to help you hunt my testicles

Attached: Chin-Restraint_heroimage.jpg.CROP_.thumbnail.453X3431.png (453x341, 176.17K)

Tools can help you in your messy hunt

Attached: PicsArt_07-02-04.09.00.jpg (2399x1865, 263.1K)

Nigger, even the fucking Abbos defeated what were functionally dragons by using nothing but fire.
It's funny that you used a "city block" as you unit of distance. You wouldn't happen to be some urbanite liberal retard that doesn't even know the feel of soil under his feet, would you?

Here's your hunting tool

You're going to have to open wider to capture MY wild beast

Attached: PicsArt_07-02-04.15.42.jpg (690x571, 50.18K)

Careful, Sally

You can get injured hunting testicles

Attached: 7a5d3993acf356116bfe3276d93d97cf.jpg (458x314, 15.3K)

that would defeat the purpose of propaganda, though

read whatever you want into this…….

Sally

Attached: PicsArt_07-02-04.27.06.png (1512x1450, 1.3M)

Attached: ghag.jpg (360x493, 250.95K)

Oh nigoygers.

Attached: goddamn.jpg (1280x720, 70.25K)

That's what it gets for fucking with murrica
Fuck you terrorist girrafe

You picsart fags are a massive cringefest. I'd say I feel sorry for anyone that lives with you, but I know nobody could stand you for more than an hour.

libtard pls

there is that fucking finger point to the sky shit again.

this fucking bitch needs to be used as terrorist bait

fucking paki bitch

Doesn't include himself

Attached: iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.png (452x254, 76.77K)

heteronormative shaming.

Attached: honk'.jpg (949x622, 58.22K)

Hitler confirmed Jewish

Once again, natural selection does its job, as it should be

Say that to my face, after you run and swim to where I am using nothing but your own body, no roads either you fucking faggot.
No clothes.
Human cu!tivated foods either, only the berries that you gather in the wild.

Best post.
Worth a screenshot.

Which reminds me, this morning Wendy woke up with a start and clutched her belly.
She quickly squatted over my groggy face and squirted a hot jet of steaming, almost black diarrhoea all over me and into my startled mouth.
When she was done I licked my lips clean and proceeded to scrape off the drying crust that was forming around her matted anus hair with my teeth.

This.

*Brings Zimbawee's situation*

And the Communist Russian party

That bitch better eat that giraffe. No reason to kill an animal unless you need food.

Eat only ancient heirloom noncultivated plant matter vegtard. Bet you can't do it.

humans are animals and worth less if i say so you fucking muslim

lol i've strangled raccoons to death with my fucking bare hands, and not babies either. still got that fuckers pelt in my freezer i just remembered

As sure as the sun rises in the east, summer post quality goes to shit.

If they were booming in numbers and needed to be culled for their good and the environment, then fair enough. If she just went to shoot an animal, then fuck her.

real hunting hours

Attached: donaldtrumpjrwhitetail.jpg (1050x788, 275.58K)

In other words, people were outraged because they did not understand how a licensed hunt operates. They assume that these animals are on the literal brink of extinction and that the meat of the animal is automatically wasted as if inspections and distributions to the villagers are myth.

They assume that if the hunter does not eat the animal, it is automatically wasted because people make too many assumptions and are not kept busy with labor; therefore, they are free to bitch about false issues.

The real issue is poaching and not licensed hunts. Licensed hunts regardless of whether they are labeled as trophy hunts, safari hunts, or charitable hunts help pay for open land preservation and help pay for anit-poaching initiatives. They also help pay for well drilling too.

I eat human meat and kill animals for target practice. You haven't truly lived until you do both of these things