NY:$45,000-per-year JEWISH private school in uproar over plan to 'segregate' students by race

Parents at a posh Jewish private school are unhappy over an administrator’s plan to continue allegedly segregating students by race.

The Little Red School House in New York’s West Village, which has tuition fees of $45,485 per year, told parents last month that non-white middle school students will be placed in the same homeroom in the fall, the New York Post reported.

They learned that the race-based placement, implemented by Director Philip Kassen, already had been in effect for seventh and eighth graders during the 2017-18 school year.

The historically progressive school reportedly counts the children of celebrities including David Schwimmer and Christy Turlington Burns among its student body.

Kassen did not respond to Fox News' request for comment.

archive.is/FRJm4

Attached: 1530472845039.jpg (1862x1048, 242.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Radosh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Think the school is segregating white goyim from white chosen?

I'll bet that's the main reason behind the policy.

They should say they are safe spaces.

Safe space is code for jewish segregation from goyim.

Interesting fact the little red school house is where New Yorks (((communist elite))) sent their children in the 40s and 50s.

go back to leftypol adderal junkie (quasi-methhead).

This happened years ago at a different private school, except it was written off as safe spaces for minorities. I wonder why this time is different

How is this a surprise coming from a people who are racist in of themselves. They purposefully elevate themselves within their own minds and they perpetuate the same thing from generation to generation and never have any real fruit to show for it. Furthermore, their kind is enlisted in a lot of bad shit.

So either they are innocent and people are trying to harm them because they're shitty, or they're liars and have an unspoken thing going on. Probably not even realizing it, but considering how they can be very reverent, and their books to have some of those claims you see being pushed around, it's very suspect they aren't good at all. Some of the most racist people in the world and their religion they hold high respect for is too. God made all equal in his image. Not some rogue God thought form that hive minds people into behavioral patterns that form an unspoken subversion of all minds not of its own.

I could just be full of shit. Doubt it though.

Get a load of this goy

the most racist people of all are leftists.

(((huwite privilege))) you racist goys.

Attached: iEdPHkX_d.jpg (640x426, 29.15K)

But but but…

Apartheit is Safe Space!

Time to go back for your prescription.

To repeat what you said, yes, you are full of shit. Not to be rude though.

Here is the shit, so you can unload it: All religions are false and there is no god.

It is the final red pill, or perhaps the first red pill. Either way, don't get pulled into a cult. Be it Judaism or Christianity or whatever seems "true," remember that the truth has no name and the truth has no gods.

sorry but I have not been able to find where the school is jewish.
is it because it is located in Jew York City?
or is the director jewish?
I want to dislike the Jews more and laugh at the squirming of liberals saying this is racist then backtracking when they find out they ate jews, but I want a source to throw in their face.

>being this triggered over (((anti-Semitism)))
Guess what? It's always justified

This

Yes, there are more Jews in NYC 18% than non Hispanic and/or Semitic whites 15%

well, I thought it was the w'hites who raised housing prices to unsuitable levels?

kek

mfw segregation becomes luxury item

Attached: real mr minotaur.png (309x474, 185.76K)

The irony of the situation will be lost on the majority of Jews, since they are unable to accept their responsibility in anything negative.

but I could set up a private school in Deerborn, MI. that doesn't make it an Islamic school.
is the there proof that the director or board is Jewish?

hahahaha benis

So jews will be with nogs and shieeet?

Jews aren't white you fucking nigger.

>>Zig Forums

Just asians they're worried about.

Who?

Silly goyim; ethnic bias and false belief in our supremacy is only for Baal's chosen people!

Attached: 01405479c8ec1f5129d1sda24314799151f40d95c5bca71f17dbbfe6d7e1a59.jpg (550x554, 28.7K)

Kassen is a kike name.

All loosely related…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Radosh

(((New York's Communists)))

Just stop denying it. The school is Jewish dominated.

Thanks, was wanting hard evidence, not just being located in Jew York.
Now I can rub my liberal friends noses in the fact that Jews are the most racist people on earth.

Not having to put up with niggers has been a luxury item ever since it became illegal to put them in their place. Why do you think suburbs exist?

Except the kikes are dumping shitskins in white neighborhoods through (((section 8 housing))). You never hear of this happening in jewish neighborhoods.

Every gentile parent should send their gentile kids to another private school
Though I doubt that will happen, since this is Jew York Shitty we're talking about here