Largest in the world armored car & combat EXOSKELETON unveiled in Ghana

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

A gigantic personnel carrier and military exoskeleton suits have been unveiled in Ghana during a technological fair, highlighting the homegrown high-tech achievements of the country. The cutting edge weaponry was shown in the capital city of Accra at the 38th annual Technology Exhibition of the Kantanka Group, according to local media. Footage from the scene shows an enormously large armored personnel carrier (APC) as well as several ‘exoskeleton-clad’ men getting into a square, as the onlookers cheer.

The APC also features a large hatch in its back – closely resembling a hydro lift of a truck, several cameras to observe the surroundings and a comfy-looking interior with air conditioning and a flat screen.

The armored car appears to be some four meters tall (13ft) and thrice as long, featuring a gun of sorts on its roof, as well as a number of tubes, vaguely resembling smokescreen launchers. Apart from that, it has several hatches and numerous embrasures, allowing the troopers to use personal weaponry.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

woodland camo in desert

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

A gigantic personnel carrier and military exoskeleton suits have been unveiled in Ghana during a technological fair, highlighting the homegrown high-tech achievements of the country.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (358.7 KB, 680x328)

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

You could at least post more about it.

The exhibition, which was on the theme: “Advancing the frontiers of science, creativity and technology through religion to transform society”, was graced by the Asantehene, Otumfuo Osei Tutu II, and other dignitaries, including the Senior Minister, Mr Yaw Osafo-Maafo; the Minister of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation, Professor Kwabena Frimpong-Boateng; Members of Parliament, representatives of the various security agencies and traditional leaders.

The excitement at the venue intensified when one of the V8 vehicles, christened “Kantanka Otumfuo”, ceased to move after its driver drank an alcoholic beverage moments before entering the vehicle.

Otumfuo pledges collaboration

Addressing the gathering, Otumfuo Osei Tutu pledged his commitment to collaborate with the Founder and Leader of the Kristo Asafo Mission and brain behind the Kantanka Group, Apostle Dr Kwadwo Safo, to establish a technical school in the Ashanti Region.

The school, he explained, would help sustain Apostle Safo’s wonderful works to benefit generations to come and contribute immensely to the development of science, technology and creativity in the country.

“The works of Apostle Kwadwo Safo go beyond science. Every year, he comes out with mysterious inventions, yet we have not bothered to go to him to seek explanation as to how he goes about his inventions. There is something special in him that we must tap and that moment is now,” the Asantehene, who purchased two Kantanka pick-ups at the event, said.

He called on the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and all scientists in the country to take urgent steps to consult Apostle Safo for some explanation on how he came up with his creations in a bid to broaden knowledge in science and creativity in the country.

When he took the microphone, Apostle Safo expressed dissatisfaction with the “theoretical nature” of the curricula applied in schools in the country.

And some people still don't think /pol/ is right about nogs.

David Bennett
David Bennett

FEAR AND TREMBLE BEFORE WAKANDA, CRACKA

In all honesty they would massacre all no gun cucks.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Probably this tbqh. I see no tranny there.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

You can't fucking make this shit up!

Attached: [laughs-in-Spanish].webm (689.14 KB, 400x300)
Attached: mfw.png (32.84 KB, 493x276)

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

that one foot of ground clearance and standard ass truck tires
Truly the M114 has finally met its match.

Attached: USm114-1.jpg (23.13 KB, 546x338)

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Its pretty impressive that they managed to build functioning exoskeletons, i wonder how they power it.
The APC looks little bit less impressive tho, i think its little bit too large and can get stuck because of its weight offroad

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

They look like Power Rangers villains.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

I wonder if those helmet visors got a HUD

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Attached: 1547111147116-0.mp4 (2.81 MB, 850x480)

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

At least it's smaller than the Ajax.

Attached: AJAX,-the-Future-Armoured-Fighting-Vehicle-for-the-British-Army-MOD-45159441.jpg (2.66 MB, 3000x1996)

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

It’s all over, they beat us to power armor. The best we can do is subvert them into thinking we deserve their welfare.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

I actually want to see this in combat

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Somebody needs to introduce them Fresh Fruits.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Lmao is this some new form of cosplay?

David Rogers
David Rogers

those gun ports

Attached: A7V.jpg (365.58 KB, 1024x768)

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

More of great African military technological achievements

Attached: 1547093261661-2.jpg (19.15 KB, 448x299)
Attached: 1547094767182-1.jpg (15.16 KB, 480x360)
Attached: katanka-ktk-02-attack-helicopter.png (375.15 KB, 587x405)

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Maybe this is just me, but those 'exo-skeletons' don't appear powered. Look at the way they move, they barely seem to be able to get their feet off the ground. Granted I'm not expecting anime style combat gymnastics, but I'll take a bet that these 'powered exoskeletal combat suits' are just unpowered metal cosplay rigs that will be described as 'first stage prototypes' if anyone asks about them. Even if they are fully powered and combat ready that doesn't look like something you'd want restricting your movement even if it felt weightless.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Maybe this is just me, but those 'exo-skeletons' don't appear powered.
Sure they are, they're so advanced that to the naked untrained eye, it just appears like a bunch of niggers clad in painted tin and motorcycle helmets with some cabling and hoses. Unless you mean powered by something other than their own motion like hydraulics or artificial muscle fibers or some huwhite devil magic or sheeeit.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Maybe this is just me, but those 'exo-skeletons' don't appear powered.
You think?

Attached: new-gun-grandpa.webm (534.38 KB, 1920x1080)

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

I like the rear rocket pod on the helicopter.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

This is a special remote controlled anti traitor countermeasures rocket battery

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

machine gun points directly at the back of the head
not even wearing boots in those suits
With integrated tail rotor heater and stochastic anti-chaser rearward firing capabilities.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

I like the hood ornament.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

HOT!!!
That's one sexy APC

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

2 muzzies with AK's and one RPG could fuck all of them up.

John Reed
John Reed

Implying that few AK's can penetrate this powerarmor
Implying that RPG wont be countered by passive and active countermeasures mounted on that APC

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Incoming enemy fire!
Activate countermeasures!

Magic charms active, comman-
boom
Shit, the enemy is using stronger witchcraft!

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Attached: We-wuz-kangs-we-had-dat-vibranium.png (23.87 KB, 593x214)
Attached: we-wuz-kangs.png (175.22 KB, 500x560)

James Cruz
James Cruz

What the fuck gun is the guy at 10 seconds holding?

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Painting the wheel side covers, but not the roof

Attached: 1415840478821.jpg (334.11 KB, 1024x786)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

*runs behind you*
*tips you over*
heh heh heh….. what are you ghana do about it kiddo

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

What are those things on their forearms?

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

laser or gatling guns duh

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

wristo rockets

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

So how does the ac work? If it were gassed or went through a lot of smoke would the crew and passengers suffocate and die? Have they accidentally made a mobile gas chamber?

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

based negroes make their own mobile holocaust vehicles to kill themselves in battle for the purpose of ascending to higher layers of the spirit realm, allowing them to imbue powerful voodoo magicks on nearby warriors to turn the tide of battle
I like it.

Attached: giggle.jpg (904.34 KB, 1437x1437)

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Is it on a suburban farame

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Inside air nigger.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (79.22 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

rare flag, that's a good oman

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Looks like a cardboard AR.
Possibly several.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

you have to go back, Carlos

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

O man, you got me

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

oh for the love of-
Could you please confirm that you're just using a VPN so that Carlos' memery will cease? On the off chance that you are an Omani, what in the name of Sam Hill are you doing on George Lucas' pottery forum?

Attached: 3553020bd1e6e9f099032d586e6eea87b45447710bbd09f68a4f49a0bbc05781.png (641.01 KB, 1199x881)

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Super Battle Dindus

Attached: 317.jpg (5.68 KB, 231x225)

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

what in the name of Sam Hill are you doing on George Lucas' pottery forum?
He must be arabing lunatic

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Pretty sure it's just a mockup.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Alexa raise de gun

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

The roof is covered with a stealth camouflage coating that allows it to take on the same appearance as the ground surrounding it, effectively concealing it from all aircraft.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

bigass mystery meat "armored car" and niggers in motorcycle helmets all painted to resemble a camouflage
Still more advanced than our army right now.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

*I'm sorry could you repeat that*
Oh no. De machine spirits is angry

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

allows it to take on the same appearance as the people surrounding it
ftfy

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Ghana
desert

You went full retard

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

The exoskeleton looks like it was made for an 80s B movie

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Gotta say, that's a pretty cool cosplay they got there. Would probably win a prize if they competed with it, although the motorcycle helmet kinda ruins it.

Some nigger scientist probably got millions of dollars for soldering some metal sheets together.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit