Largest in the world armored car & combat EXOSKELETON unveiled in Ghana

A gigantic personnel carrier and military exoskeleton suits have been unveiled in Ghana during a technological fair, highlighting the homegrown high-tech achievements of the country. The cutting edge weaponry was shown in the capital city of Accra at the 38th annual Technology Exhibition of the Kantanka Group, according to local media. Footage from the scene shows an enormously large armored personnel carrier (APC) as well as several ‘exoskeleton-clad’ men getting into a square, as the onlookers cheer.

The APC also features a large hatch in its back – closely resembling a hydro lift of a truck, several cameras to observe the surroundings and a comfy-looking interior with air conditioning and a flat screen.

The armored car appears to be some four meters tall (13ft) and thrice as long, featuring a gun of sorts on its roof, as well as a number of tubes, vaguely resembling smokescreen launchers. Apart from that, it has several hatches and numerous embrasures, allowing the troopers to use personal weaponry.

woodland camo in desert

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x328, 358.7K)

You could at least post more about it.

>Otumfuo pledges collaboration

And some people still don't think Zig Forums is right about nogs.

FEAR AND TREMBLE BEFORE WAKANDA, CRACKA

In all honesty they would massacre all no gun cucks.

Probably this tbqh. I see no tranny there.

You can't fucking make this shit up!

Attached: mfw.png (400x300 32.84 KB, 689.14K)

Truly the M114 has finally met its match.

Attached: USm114-1.jpg (546x338, 23.13K)

Its pretty impressive that they managed to build functioning exoskeletons, i wonder how they power it.
The APC looks little bit less impressive tho, i think its little bit too large and can get stuck because of its weight offroad

They look like Power Rangers villains.

I wonder if those helmet visors got a HUD

Attached: 1547111147116-0.mp4 (850x480, 2.81M)

At least it's smaller than the Ajax.

Attached: AJAX,_the_Future_Armoured_Fighting_Vehicle_for_the_British_Army_MOD_45159441.jpg (3000x1996, 2.66M)

It’s all over, they beat us to power armor. The best we can do is subvert them into thinking we deserve their welfare.

I actually want to see this in combat

Somebody needs to introduce them Fresh Fruits.

Lmao is this some new form of cosplay?

Attached: A7V.jpg (1024x768, 365.58K)

More of great African military technological achievements

Attached: katanka ktk 02 attack helicopter.png (448x299 15.16 KB, 19.15K)

Maybe this is just me, but those 'exo-skeletons' don't appear powered. Look at the way they move, they barely seem to be able to get their feet off the ground. Granted I'm not expecting anime style combat gymnastics, but I'll take a bet that these 'powered exoskeletal combat suits' are just unpowered metal cosplay rigs that will be described as 'first stage prototypes' if anyone asks about them. Even if they are fully powered and combat ready that doesn't look like something you'd want restricting your movement even if it felt weightless.

Sure they are, they're so advanced that to the naked untrained eye, it just appears like a bunch of niggers clad in painted tin and motorcycle helmets with some cabling and hoses. Unless you mean powered by something other than their own motion like hydraulics or artificial muscle fibers or some huwhite devil magic or sheeeit.

You think?

Attached: new_gun_grandpa.webm (1920x1080, 534.38K)

I like the rear rocket pod on the helicopter.

This is a special remote controlled anti traitor countermeasures rocket battery

With integrated tail rotor heater and stochastic anti-chaser rearward firing capabilities.

I like the hood ornament.

HOT!!!
That's one sexy APC

2 muzzies with AK's and one RPG could fuck all of them up.

Incoming enemy fire!
Activate countermeasures!

Magic charms active, comman-
Shit, the enemy is using stronger witchcraft!

Attached: we wuz kangs.png (593x214 175.22 KB, 23.87K)

What the fuck gun is the guy at 10 seconds holding?

Attached: 1415840478821.jpg (1024x786, 334.11K)

*runs behind you*
*tips you over*
heh heh heh….. what are you ghana do about it kiddo

What are those things on their forearms?

laser or gatling guns duh

wristo rockets

So how does the ac work? If it were gassed or went through a lot of smoke would the crew and passengers suffocate and die? Have they accidentally made a mobile gas chamber?

I like it.

Attached: giggle.jpg (1437x1437, 904.34K)

Is it on a suburban farame

Inside air nigger.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.22K)

rare flag, that's a good oman

Looks like a cardboard AR.

Possibly several.

you have to go back, Carlos

O man, you got me

oh for the love of-

Could you please confirm that you're just using a VPN so that Carlos' memery will cease? On the off chance that you are an Omani, what in the name of Sam Hill are you doing on George Lucas' pottery forum?

Attached: 3553020bd1e6e9f099032d586e6eea87b45447710bbd09f68a4f49a0bbc05781.png (1199x881, 641.01K)

Attached: 317.jpg (231x225, 5.68K)

He must be arabing lunatic

Pretty sure it's just a mockup.

Alexa raise de gun

The roof is covered with a stealth camouflage coating that allows it to take on the same appearance as the ground surrounding it, effectively concealing it from all aircraft.

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

Still more advanced than our army right now.

*I'm sorry could you repeat that*
Oh no. De machine spirits is angry

ftfy

You went full retard

The exoskeleton looks like it was made for an 80s B movie

Gotta say, that's a pretty cool cosplay they got there. Would probably win a prize if they competed with it, although the motorcycle helmet kinda ruins it.

Some nigger scientist probably got millions of dollars for soldering some metal sheets together.

THANK YOU, STAR OF AFRICA
Holy shit, the Katanka Group strikes again.