Britain's boiling point! Dried-up reservoirs, hosepipe ban fears and millions of gallons of water pu

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5912465/UK-weather-Dried-reservoirs-hosepipe-ban-fears-heatwave-continues.html
Temperatures set to hit 95F (35C) over next fortnight as longest heatwave since 1976 continues to scorch UK
Water firms see 'massive increase' in consumption and are struggling to get it around systems fast enough
Drought fears intensify with temperatures now having risen above 85F (29C) for eight days in a row in Britain
Met Office level three 'heatwave action' alert for southern England warns people to 'stay out of the sun' today
Britons are being urged to cut down water use as utility companies pump millions of extra litres into the network to keep the country hydrated - with temperatures set to hit 95F (35C) over the next fortnight.

As the longest heatwave since 1976 continues to scorch the UK, water firms have told of a 'massive increase' in consumption and admit they are struggling to get enough water around their systems fast enough.

Fears of a drought have intensified with temperatures now having risen above 85F (29C) for eight days in a row. Thermometers are expected to stay that high for at least the next fortnight and possibly up to the next month.

Attached: 4DDEE13B00000578-5912465-image-a-25_1530605205066.jpg (470x492, 30.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

currentresults.com/Weather/United-Kingdom/average-annual-temperatures.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no how horrible gee if only there was a way to combat these temperatures with something like AIR CONDITIONING.

Ladies and gentlemen, American education, there's nothing like it!

Attached: A level of stupid I have not seen in a long time.jpg (720x540, 48.28K)

Australia here I'm laughing

Its not a heatwave until the temp is over 38

For your information
currentresults.com/Weather/United-Kingdom/average-annual-temperatures.php

Muh global warming

Not going to happen at UK power prices and no house has it

Pussies should man up, heat index of 105 plus 60% humidity today for me and I work in a non AC shop
In winter we'll also see lows of -10f and we don't have people croaking left and right

oi m8 wheres your water license

I wonder if this is when tempers will finally boil over too?

Harder than you pussy Brits apparently

If they were going to rise up, it would have happed sooner than this.

Oi! Yeh goht a loicense feh that gahden haose?

Attached: 06dcac4d92c0e86b0cdd192ea5848c429742d4ce6c04fd6174cfa2a8ad53fd92.jpg (1000x847, 190.73K)

It's bait right?

It's talking about water drying up not people. This happens pretty much ever year now.

Attached: internet tough guy.jpg (245x251, 11.99K)

The drought is due to people USING water in excess, not that the sun is literally drying out the reservoirs. You fucking faggots need better reading comprehension. Air conditioning solves this problem because it keeps people cool, so they're not sweating out their asses and need more water intake to stay hydrated.

But of course, I can't imagine your education system being much better than American public schools when you're studying the Quran, which will just ensure that your population remains too stupid to build air conditioners to combat heat waves.

We have AC though. Each summer there is a minor drought along with the hose pipe ban.

GUYS ALL THE WATER'S GONE DISAPPEARED HELP
FIFTY AIRPORTS SHUT DOWN WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
The English government needs to be slaughtered and cast into the sea.

lol fucking faggot using AC
where i live it is 45 degree centigrade and 99% humidity in the summer
plus in winter it is -30 and no one dies
i don't even wear a coat in winter you fucking fruit

Considering how much it rains in that shithole you'd think they would be happy that some of the water was drying up.

A FUCKING BAN ON WATER HOSES
I'm honestly having trouble trying to wrap my head around how this happens. Seriously, how do people even come up with this shit?

I don't get why we aren't just building rain catcher things to get some extra water, it rains so fucking often you'd have enough water to feed all of America.

They are not building rain catchers because they don't have a license.

To be fair you do need a permit to build in specific areas but epic meme anyway.

I guess the majority of quintessential britbongs also think it's a bit nippy :^)

Meanwhile it's been 90F here for three weeks straight and has rained thrice in that time.
Step it up niggas, learn like your little brother did how to deal with droughts, bitch nigga!

On an island? Surrounded by water all they need are desalination plants. This seems like a nothing burger for the mindless media hungry britbongs to keep them distracted from real issues.

Americans go to prison if they dont cut their front lawns, FYI

In some parts of america it is outright illegal to collect rainwater.
Look it up.
Saw a news article a few years ago of a man being charged for having barrels collecting water from his roof.

What's the reasoning behind that?

Oi m8 you got ur loicense for that hosepipe?

It's old laws that protected the state municipal water rights/supply & prevented companies from, for instance, collecting rainwater to use in opposition to said state municipal water supplies for various things. They use runoff as justification for it out west here, even though runoff accounts for like 3% of water reservoirs where we draw water. It's relaxing these days and you can keep one 55 gallon drum rain barrel these days, but commercial rainwater collection is still illegal.

We Anglos are very very white. We're not used to sand people temperatures. Wogs begin at Calais.

National hobby is to talk about the weather here,so fucking what its a little bit hot!

it hasn't even been 30 celsius yet never mind 35,brits like any excuse for a drama to change their boring little island life sadly. I fucking hate this shit, in any other country it wouldn't be news.

they have done this back to the second world war really.

france runs on a judicial system of guilty until proven innocent,britain runs on a system of everything is illegal unless proven otherwise from ripping cds to flying a kite in a public area.

Nope, the opposite.
Anything which is not specifically illegal is permitted.