NYC Man’s life ‘destroyed’ following classmate’s false rape allegation,sues her for $6,000,000

A UNIVERSITY student is suing a woman for $6 million claiming her false rape accusation at a frat party has destroyed his life.

Catherine Reddington, 22, took to social media posting her brutal tale of assault which Alex Goldman, also 22, says has “destroyed” his life.

The woman from Long Island in New York State claims that Mr Goldman raped her in a bedroom of Syracuse University’s Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity following a party in April 2017.

Mr Goldman has now filed a defamation lawsuit against Ms Reddington claiming that his former classmate is waging a campaign to “destroy and wreak havoc” on his life and get him expelled from his new university.

Onondaga District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick said his office takes sexual assault cases seriously, but in this case, the evidence wasn’t there.

The New York Post reported that Ms Reddington went to the police and the university with her accusations, which she posted on Facebook.

“I woke up in Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity in Alex Goldman’s bed confused, bloody, bruised, with ripped clothing and splinter[s],” Ms Reddington wrote earlier this month.

“Alex Goldman is a rapist.”

Mr Goldman, who was never arrested or charged over the incident, was expelled from his university after the claims surfaced and more recently was fired from his summer internship with an engineering firm when Ms Reddington informed them of the allegations.

However, a police investigation into the allegations found no evidence that Ms Reddington had been raped or even had a sexual encounter with Mr Goldman that night.

The month-long investigation included a medical exam, rape kit and blood work within 26 hours of the incident, according to court papers and the District Attorney.

The two engineering majors woke up fully clothed in Mr Goldman’s bed, both claiming no memory of the night before.

The Post reported that investigators found it “impossible to determine what, if anything, occurred that evening between Reddington and Goldman.”
“There is no credible proof of any sexual conduct in this case, consensual or non-consensual,” an assistant district attorney wrote in a November 2017 letter, attached to Mr Goldman’s civil claim, explaining why he was never charged.

Ms Reddington slammed the DA’s letter on Facebook, calling it “disgusting.”

But her accusations were enough to get Mr Goldman booted from his university which stated it followed state and federal law in handling the complaint, according to the New York Post.

The university declined to say why Mr Goldman was expelled.

Mr Fitzpatrick told The Post: “What she has alleged about this office and this young man is simply not accurate.

“I don’t know what her motivation is for that.”

Ms Reddington posted Mr Goldman’s picture, and links to his Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, in lengthy messages detailing the alleged assault, and accuses him of being a serial rapist. She added a #MeToo hashtag and linked to his current university, the New Jersey Institute of Technology.

“I write this post because this is not the first time Alex Goldman has raped someone and I want to make sure that it is the last,” she claims in a post earlier this month.

“Due to the severity of the allegations and our zero tolerance policy, we have elected to immediately terminate the employment relationship,” the company replied in the screenshot posted on Ms Reddington’s social media.

According to The Post, his lawyer Seth Zuckerman said Mr Goldman chose to sue Ms Reddington “because he could not sit idly by”.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/mans-life-destroyed-following-classmates-false-rape-allegation/news-story/05ba6eeffae4791c3b99993634afa226

archive.li/Ug2gB

Attached: Capture.JPG (751x427, 55.88K)

Attached: vv.jpg (650x1000, 208.16K)

Attached: 72dfe9a9fcb0e8179df05fe7248fac42.jpg (650x300, 32K)

They partied, got really drunk and passed out on the same bed.

WTF!!!…your a man!…you raped me!!!

No bitch…you raped me!

Who do I believe, the slut or the kike? Considering it's a 6 million dollar suit, I'm going to have to side with the slut. Tough call, though.

This sort of shit should be punishable by death

Rostie is about to get shoa'd!

Attached: IHAVEASCENDED.png (843x1102, 36.74K)

The kike is probably less of a kike than this woman

There's also no proof that he DIDN'T rape her. a rape kit doesn't conclusively prove that he didn't fuck her.

I say he DID, and good for him!

By the way, is anybody going to ask WTF IS THE DEAL WITH THE PUPPET HEAD NEXT TO HIM?

Attached: PicsArt_07-03-10.29.28.jpg (370x414, 33.6K)

any adult male who actually uses the term 'roastie' never gets laid….

NEVER

I didn't realize this was a commie board.

Attached: General Ripper.jpg (500x365, 19.23K)

Yes it does. The whole point of a rape kit is to collect semen samples, i.e. evidence of sexual contact

There are always signs of sexual intercourse you idiot.

FACT: nobody who says 'roastie' has ever been laid before. NOBODY

I bet you're so stupid, you actually think women's labia is from 'having too much sex'…

That's because you have no real experience with vaginas. If you DID have any experience with pussy, you'd realize how stupid your predictable theory is (the only thing you know about pussy is the idiotic memes you've heard from other guys who've never fucked any girls)

It kind reminds me of your predictable propensity to always talk about Jews, when in all actuality you've never had any real life experience with Jews, good OR bad…

You're just a predictable mimicking parrot. a lemming.

The police rape kit only swabs for residue of semen or condom lubricant. You can fuck a chick and it won't 'damage her vagina', you stupid sexless midget

Attached: PicsArt_07-03-10.51.53.jpg (370x414, 32.5K)

Why do roasties get so offended by being called a roastie.

You can penetrate a woman without leaving semen in her

duhhhhh

This is a female commie that thinks her diseased vagina speaks.

lol I'm a man, and I'm not 'offended' by ANYTHING you do or say.

You're incapable of doing jack shit, other than playing video games and turning women off….

and the only shit you ever say is predictable, repetitive, mimicked, parroted catchphrases…

love the sneering scare quotes around "destroyed."

lol @ you being SO STUPID that you don't realize who I am

pre-semen still has a fairly high semen count, good luck with that

OH MY GOD ARE YOU BRITTNEY SPEARS!?!?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The same reason that any other kind of shitty person objects to being called a shitty person.

You're on an anonymous imageboard. You're nobody.

Pedwiepie used the word roastie and hes engaged to a model, im sure hes had sex with her at least once.

You don't sound like a man.

wrong… I used single quotation marks, not double quotation marks, and I bookended the term 'damege her vagina', to illustrate how little you know about vaginas or sex in general….

faggot….

this is the part where you play another video game and pretend you enjoy having women refuse to be seen standing next to you

Oops a typo

'damage'*

roasties BTFO forever.

also look at what whores women are, if pewdiepie has a model fiance. he's a swedish youtuber.

It's all that fisting that these Stacies like,(spaceaftercomma)Andy.

It stretches them, and the constant nibbling and biting on the labia by Chads causes flabbyness

you are a literal retard.

He should also sue the school and his previous work place, as he probably won't get much money from her.
But at least neurotic disturbed women will think twice before trying to pull this shit and her name will be a pariah on campus, no dates for the psycho bitch.

She will have to muff dive with the lesbian SJWs from now on.

Lol sure it does… Haha sure

hahaha!! and she won't get to date a stud like YOU, right?…

a lonely, sedentary, videogame playing, sexually inexperienced, self-entitled, loser with the ladies like you.

Lynching by facebook.
Using social media to get mob justice, or to target someone, is gang rape, it is sick.
It shows what kind of psycho neurotic person she is.
Women who falsely accuse do so much harm to real rape victims.

The article states she reported right away, then there is a rape kit.

Attached: get_out_of_jail_free.jpg (577x383, 71.85K)

Attached: feminist robot rape.jpg (500x499, 88.72K)

The word roastie just claims that you have had a lot of sex and that it has worn-out your vagina.
I don't see why women would be offended by the first part and if you don't believe that the second one is possible then you can just ignore that part.

But I'm a fag.

I've had more cock than you'll ever have.

So there

I've literally (quite literally LITERALLY) fucked well over 600 women and teenaged girls in my life so far….

I've fucked virgin girls who had enlongated labia and a hymen….

And I've fucked older, experienced (slut) women who had barely any labia at all….

You guys are fools

you know nothing

officially collected stats from both the FBI and local law enforcement in major cities like joo york put the false rape accusation rate at somewhere between 50% and 90%. those are insane and unacceptable numbers. the entire female gender should be ashamed of themselves.

Attached: FalseAccusationPoster.jpg (590x686, 101.17K)

see I didn't stutter

interesting how the FBI hired YOU to make such an awful, aesthetically unpleasing graphic with MS Paint

And I aint even lying

gee, is this person lying?

you forgot to include an argument. what are you, some kind of woman?

Attached: tumblr_n36ayi1web1tsdk7ko1_1280.jpg (578x649, 54.73K)

=THE REASONS YOUR GRAPHICS ARE SO UGLY AND AMATEUR=

1: you've got no artistic talent
2: you have no design sense
3: you use MS Paint, which is the worst program on Earth to create graphics with

Attached: white female privilege.jpg (497x746, 88.81K)

Attached: tumblr_nnmvyts4HF1rq01f1o1_1280.png (842x769, 131.98K)

Attached: 1307793649279.jpg (492x424, 28.56K)

Attached: 1459382429356 rape is karma.jpg (844x665, 247.68K)

if they can imagine they were "raped" when a guy successfully slept with them, they really can't be trusted with anything.

Attached: 1-fjSYAAWKCUlQmoAGcrcXuw.jpeg (700x1050, 159.04K)

He was probably to drunk to rape her.

Definitely rape material.

I bet she saves fur pie for doggie.

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (860x508, 125.66K)

trigger warning: breakfast

Attached: 1-h03zwprzgf8ZDC8Fhoi0Lg.jpeg (700x1050, 161.26K)

Attached: 1417849646638.jpg (480x480, 35.11K)

Nope… actually, the word roastie just proves that you've never had an opportunity to fuck a girl

and you CERTAINLY haven't had an opportunity to fuck hundreds of girls, both young and old, and gotten to actually take your time to sit back and examine their vaginas, and gain the knowledge required to conclusively realize that the 'roastie' myth is just another idiotic online meme…

and you're just the type of idiot who fell for it

Imagine being so irrelevant in life that you develop a complex and assume a bunch of strangers on the internet should know who you are.

Lol, kill yourself idiot.

IRONIC

You've expended so much time and energy into collecting ridiculous images of nonsensical statistics and embarrassingly erroneous assertions, desperately trying to validate your empty worthless beliefs…..

……. And justify your effeminate, childish fear of rejection, which leads you to become the sexual failure that you truly are…..

…. Meaning 'being accused of rape', or even 'getting laid at all' is the last goddamn thing you need to worry about…..

…imagine being such an embarrassingly new summer faggot, that you didn't realize who you were talking to the entire time…

Oh… That's right….

You don't need to imagine it, because you're living it

This is not a fact, roastie. This is merely what you want to believe, roastie.

Your life is so miserable that you came to an imageboard searching for recognition, and despite all that you do, you're still nothing and a literal nobody.

Like I said, time to kill yourself. I feel really bad for you. lol

Oh!,(spaceaftercomma)It's you!!!!

Attached: andy feeds.jpg (1280x720, 253.39K)

Relax, little girl………..

There's no reason for you to worry about ever being accused of rape

No woman will be seen standing next to you… They have friends. They don't want their friends to see you near them even for one second, because they might think she knows you.

Unlike you, females are capable of the exterior perspective required to see themselves as others see them, which is why they'd be so embarrassed if somebody saw them giving you the time of day

Citation fuckin' needed.

Gonna give the benefit of the doubt to the woman over the Jew obviously. Especially with that 6 million dollar lawsuit lol. What did Jesus say, you shall know them by their number? The synagogue of Satan. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the evidence against him was fudged on purpose by his fellow tribe. There is one set of laws for gentiles and another set for Jews and their gentile pets that marry into their tribe. Just look at Epstein, Clinton, Weiner, Hastert, etc etc.

We can tell you're a salty woman, because female insults involve social insults, like "you're alone", or "you're embarrassing" etc, while men specifically attack directly by saying shit like "YOU are a shithead", "you're fucking retarded" etc.

This is because to women, being embarrassed in public is considered horrible because female society is full of backstabbing bitches who spread rumors like crazy and while you think your female friends are your friends, they aren't, they're competition and will sideline you for any dick that comes in front of them and will actively sabatoge your relationships and hurt you if it serves them.

Guys brush it off and banter back and don't hold incidents against a person unless they're really bad and have actually murdered someone for example, guys congratulate other guys for having a girlfriend that isn't a psycho and actively give advice on how to tell if she is. Women are divided, and this is due to the modern era encouraging women's independance when getting some dick is the only way for a woman to stabilize because female society is fucking horrible. The only real friend you can have is a husband, and you're shitting on men here?

You're clearly insulted, and you shouldn't be unless you want to defend the practice of the false rape charge. It's because of people like you that you won't get any dick in your life, and why you're alienated within your own peer group. You all are more alone then most men, who make and keep actual friends who treat eachother well and who don't need a woman to be happy.

The more you strike at us is the more you strike at yourselves. Put aside your attitude or you're going to be a barren womb with no children, no friends, and only your cats to comfort you.

Attached: congratulations you played yourself.jpg (259x194, 7.45K)

I just want to add it also could set a bad precedent if it hasn't already. Jews could just go around raping our women, fudging the evidence, and then letting it be known that they will sue and destroy your life in retaliation. I hate modern women as much as the next guy but the hysteria/mgtow shit is just reverse feminism and needs to stop. You are becoming the controlled opposition the Jew wants by buying into this lie that all of our women are bad. You all have mothers right? I'm sure some of them weren't great and some were.

Who are you even supposed to be you pathetic nobody clown

He's not on the registry because he wasn't charged with anything. Of course, a little thing like evidence or formal charges never stopped a university board from expelling a student and blackballing them

lol @ you actually believing that Jesus ever existed

That's the only thing more embarrassing than believing labia is created by having too much sex

Idiot

Lol you just demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt that you're incapable of analyzing anything effectively

I'm the guy who correctly pointed out that you can't convince even the fattest, ugliest woman to climb into bed with you

While I agree that mgtow is too dramatic a reaction, people need to be held accountable for their actions. False rape accusations have become more plentiful then actual rapes so when something gets played up in the media the assumption that she's lying is usually if not 100% correct.

You can blame everything on the jews if it suits you, but the plain fact is that you can't attribute this entire mess to just them, it takes participation from a massive group of people from different backgrounds who should know they're doing wrong.

This whole thing? It's a group effort. And the first step to stop it is to demean those who would use these practices. You can't attack the core of the problem without attacking the shell. This is a multi-layered issue with tons of layers to it and going from 1 to 100 in a flash without having reasonable logic is just going to get you alienated.

First you start with the false rape charges, disarm them, and then attack further, and if jews happen to be at the center, you still can't get at them unless you disarm their plan piece by piece.

So if you want to actually end this shit, you have to simply demean bad morality wherever it sits, and it'll create enough of a domino effect to solve the rest.

Yeah you're a woman, one right off of fucking twitter in fact. On top of your social insults you're afraid of calling someone anything other then an idiot when you attack directly, and all of your insults are indirect otherwise.

Don't think we can't tell. Show your tits or leave.

Attached: blank stare.jpg (680x680, 43.53K)

Meaning, using this term will avoid life ruination from some bitch who hates you for something you can never change? Sign me up!

Also, roastie.

You're incapable of doing jack shit, other than playing video games and turning women off….

and the only shit you ever say is predictable, repetitive, mimicked, parroted catchphrases…

"

hmmmmm, liar liar pants of fire,

I m absolutely enjoying this shitshow you fags are putting on ITT. Keep it up. It's so entertaining.

I'm 54 years old now. When I was 18, I got offered a job as DJ in an Atlanta strip club called Tattletales

I deejayed there for almost ten years. That's basically almost 3,650 nights that I was fucked every single woman who walked through the door, whether it was a dancer, a waitress, a bartender or an audition off the street.

If you only knew HOW many chicks I fucked… You literally wouldn't believe it. (on one night alone, I fucked SEVEN strippers simultaneously all by myself- and when I say 'one night's, it actually took an entire weekend before the fucking stopped)

100% true………
trust me, it's true……

I also played in a band, and I'm a professional illustrator… Girls LOVE artists, btw….. I've fucked a ton of teenaged chicks, and they always hot on me, not the other way around. I've had dozens of virgins LITERALLY ASK ME to take their virginity. I've even had girls MOTHERS ask me to take their daughters virginity (and im not lying that's 100% true)

So yeah, I can honestly say that I kinda kept a 'running tally' of how many women I fucked… I stopped officially counting when I reached around 550 who's names I could remember (but I've fucked dozens since then) and I know that I've fucked around 40 or 50 girls who's names I've never bothered to ask…

I've been married three times, to an actual Swedish girl, (as in: actually from Sweden), a German girl, and I'm currently married to a native American former 'lipstick lesbian' who has helped me take 4 other chicks to bed, and we fucked them together….

So……………………….
Apparently, you're not familiar with women, because you don't seem to be capable of detecting who's a man or woman…..

sorry about that, Bozo

Attached: reddit spacing anon.jpg (474x315, 29.46K)

Oh, I almost forgot………..

I haven't been without a girlfriend or a wife since I was 17…

The longest I've ever gone between girlfriends was two or three days TOPS……

Is this what psychological projection looks like? To assume that anyone is incapable of more than playing video games and "turning women off." I can't help but wonder how these things were deduced of an anonymous individual over the internet.

Seconded for being a woman, and a retarded one at that.

Provide evidence that you're a man and I'll show you a woman that is capable of (literally anything). You won't and can't.

Nope… I don't hate you guys

I simply despise trend following people who pretend like they're incapable of developing their own words and thoughts

I loathe mimics, who repeat trendy catchphrases

I detest intelligent men (like you guys) who actually like mindless parrots

Mindless parrots are still more engaging and less of a burden than a woman. What does that say about you?

ellipsis user, do you have schizophrenia?

DEDUCED

if it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it's a fucking DUCK

?????

This. I fucked my ex over 60 times over a year and a half, and her vag never resembled an Arby's sandwich after all that.

user thats because you have a small penis

?????????????????????????????

….nope…. Keep telling yourself that, because it may minimize your chances of eventually committing suicide one day….

How would you know anything about being with a woman?… That's a bold statement coming from somebody with such little experience….

You're inside the fish tank looking out, so you lack the external perspective required to recognize that there's very little 'engaging' about you at all….

I have more experience with women than all of you guys put together, and I have never experienced any of these nonsense Concepts you guys bounce around all the time…

Your Concepts or not original and not based on experience, rather they are gained merely by reading the predictable repeated parotted trendy catch phrases of other similarly sexually failed adult males….

Time to kill yourself. See:

EGG ZACK LEE™

CORRECT, SIR !!

Thank you for showing these guys the error of their ways… A woman's labia has no correlation with how much sex she has had…

That's a nonsensical myth created by men who have never actually had any real life experience with vaginas……

I've seen virgin with extended labia and a hymen, and I've seen sexually experienced older women with barely any labia at all…

It's like saying the size of a woman's nostrils is based on how hard she breathes….

It's like saying a woman's earlobes get bigger the more she listens to things….

Anybody who prescribes to this notion, or who uses the term 'roastie' in their everyday vocabulary proves that they are a little child with no experience….

The only reason I can imagine why someone would place so much emphasis and importance on sexual activities is if that person was themselves starved of sexual contact, or perhaps they were instead molested or raped as a child. Schizoanon, were you ever assaulted by an uncle, brother, your father, or maybe even your mother, as a child? It may be why you seem to be very insecure about your own sexual history, and feel the need to flaunt it as a way to feel superior on an anonymous forum. Maybe you are indeed a virgin, and feel that others would look down upon you if they knew the truth. So in order to compensate, you tirelessly reiterate the number of successful sexual conquests you have carried out, regardless of whether or not they actually happened.

Roastie.

Kill yourself, preferentially after you regard your own hypocrisies that I have outlined.

RE: SMALL PENIS

When the other guy correctly stated that he had tons of sex with his girlfriend and it never affected her labia, and you asserted that it was because he has a small penis, you basically put your foot in your mouth so far that I don't think you can pull it back out…..

You are trying to Pat yourself on the back and reassure yourself that you are an expert in an area you have absolutely no experience in whatsoever……..

And the reason you have no experience is self evident….

You are mortified by the possibility of rejection……

You are terrified that a woman will see your penis and compare it to another guy's that she has dealt with before, and you will be inadequate for her….

That's why although you can't get any pussy, you still demand that you deserve a girl who has had no Partners before you…. (As if an inexperienced little boy like yourself has the right to demand anything)

You are so afraid of rejection, terrified of failure, that you refuse to even try… In this way, you 'fail due to your fear of failure'….

And that's one of the most inside out downward spirals I've ever seen in my life….

Attached: wild bunch.jpg (640x406, 90.06K)

Notice how this failure of an individual will continue on their nonsensical tirade, whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that - in practically the same breath - they admitted to hating parrots and simultaneously parroted a phrase.

They will not regard their own failures. They are mentally incapable of it. Sad really.

On this week's episode of Jew Vs. Jew…

Attached: the only animie not a shit.jpg (1844x1794, 407.05K)

Attached: the day of the hurry up and bye bye.jpg (950x647, 203.78K)