You suppose to hate the punisher Goy!

Friendly reminder that the punisher is liberal propaganda that backfired. How does that make Zig Forums feel? comicbook.com/marvel/2019/01/10/punisher-creator-gerry-conway-logo-use-disturbing/

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/the-politics-of-judge-dredd-112108531.html?guccounter=1
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gerry_Conway/Writer
nikon.bungie.org/miscartimages/masterchiefunmasked.jpg
archive.fo/CpE7b
archive.fo/MBT0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indifferent since i dont give a fuck about american cultural exports such as capeshit

The Punisher is literally glorifying vigilante justice by portraying a man who disobeys the public order and rule of law to hunt down and kill an organised mafia that pretty much runs the city, who can only operate as well as they do because local law enforcement is on the take and refuses to prosecute the gang. All the violence that Frank commits is justified, because he's doing it as retaliation for the death of his family and in defense of public safety. How is any of this anti-gun, you sperg?

Not that guy, but you can't expect liberals to make sense.
Also, the Starship Troopers movie fits the theme of satire backfire. Any other stories like that?

That one Red Skull comic where they made him look sensible.

The creator of the Punsiher himself said his stories meant to be anti-conservative and pro gun control You dope. The punisher is marvel Judge Dredd. A anti-right strawman that backfired. Same for DC Rorschach from watchmen/rebirth. Fans were supposed to hate Rorschach because he was a right-wingr character. Rorschach ended up being
The true mascot of watchmen. uk.news.yahoo.com/the-politics-of-judge-dredd-112108531.html?guccounter=1

Any other stories like that?
Check out 'Look Who's Back'
They wanted to put guilt on Germans for voting Hitler,, but the movie makes Hitler look right.

Frank Miller is labled a alt-right writer now. Even though the dark knight returns was literally the most anti-Ronald Reagan book at the time. Only difference is Frank Miller sometimes attack the left in his books too. No one hatred Frank Miller until literal cuckholds like Linkara and comic book journalists started to demonized him.

Attached: 8B52664C-3509-42CA-85D7-F25394651C4C.jpeg (945x359 144.5 KB, 148.48K)

So we're supposed to dislike him for doing the objectively, inarguably correct thing? I don't care what the creator says, there is literally nothing that can be morally criticised about The Punisher.

You just also described Rorschach, Max Payne and dexter Morgan. Character we were not suppose to relate too.
Friendly reminder this is what a right-wing /toxic masculinity strawman looks like in Bojack horseman
Almost like liberals want society to weak and stupid.

Imagine being so mentally maligned that you try to scare people into agreeing with you by showing them… exactly what they want to see, exactly the kind of person they want to be, exactly the things they admire someone for doing. That's really mind-boggling. I can't comprehend that mentality at all, and I studied psychology. It's like they don't even think in the same language. Are leftists/collectivists even human?

Breddy gud. Liberals and kikes are subhuman and only survives because retards keep saving them.

We can use mutt garbage against them and their masters tho.

More related too liberal projecting than streaming but still. Movie blob always been a special kind of liberal retarded long before trump got elected. Only thing more retarded than him Is 343 industries listened too Game journalists like movie blob. This video gives idea of a mindset of a left wing writer.

That makes me very confused

Looks like I have to give a try for this game.

Punisher in his first appearance is DRASTICALLY different from what other authors melded him into.

Look at Conway's credits. Conway is credited for four Punisher comics EVER in the history of Marvel, and one of those is because it contained a reprint.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gerry_Conway/Writer

That's like giving Liefeld instead of Kelly credit for creating Deadpool. They created the name and might have helped with the costume, but none of the plots or characterization people like them for.

It does though. Even the first game had a black character.

Attached: Avery.png (1176x1749, 3.32M)

What was he like originally?

But the Punisher was created by Stan Lee, and even then that faggot Conway isn't even known for the best Punisher comics, Garth Ennis is. That's like saying David Kurtzman is the creator of Star Trek because he made STD.

Attached: r009.png (697x713, 345.79K)

It's a kike written show, part of their larger bread and circus.
Why would you expect anything else from (((media))).

This is actually a good point. That black Marine Sergeant or Major or whatever he was is a recurring character, and one that they make sure you're forced to notice every time. He has plot-mandatory dialogue and everything. Not to mention random Marines are also different races, and Master Chief himself is canonically some form of Mestizo filth that they intentionally raised in a cholo street violence environment in order to make him a better fighter. If I remember right, all the Spartans are like this. Mixed race and basically MKULTRA robots.

Also I'm gonna rant about how shit the Punisher Netflix series is.

Attached: ef382c4b92f2e3f4747f3b7245dfea4daa806a71daf5650e1596a806c6b2bb6f.jpg (465x453 115.56 KB, 398.08K)

Death Wish the original novel, the movies are pro-vigilantism.

Why would you do that?

Not like I'm paying for it. It's where I'm watching DS9 at.

Attached: 1529250341496.jpg (254x283, 12.1K)

Gas yourself

Attached: 191B6E31-CC38-410C-8E2F-0CD0CD3ACC8C.png (727x593, 294.06K)

Fuck the Punisher.

Everyone can be the punisher, no need for a faggot comic about it.

Cuz mobsters killed his family with guns.

Starship troopers isn't satire, it has a comedic self-awareness but at NO POINT doesn't it go into satire, like most Verhoeven movies.
Libetards and medias always went and said "huh you're not smart enough to get the point" and Verhoeven just rolled with because he realized that was the only way he was gonna keep his job.
We're talking about a guy that managed to make a big movie in which the only good guy with a working moral compass is an SS-general…

Aren't they also castrated?

Who?

Karl.

American movies are hard for you to understand, huh? That's okay, most of our country is retarded so you aren't alone.

user, you already know how these things go. If something doesn't have non-whites then it is literally Hitler, even if the events are all based on actual historical events where there were none involved. If it has only three or four then it is just tokenism. BUT if it's literally just Brazil with flying cars then it's kinda okay now.

Attached: 1-09-savvalnieku-dziesma.webm (534x400, 1.14M)

What the fuck are you on about?
You're making shit up now. The SPARTAN II's were abducted at the age of 8 and conditioned mentally and physically from random families, no other SPARTAN generation had the same mental brainwashing. No clue where you're getting your mixed race beaner fighter fetish from, there is nothing in the books that alludes to it. Johnson is the only black character given any signifigance, and he isn't portrayed in any particularly positive light. He's a sterotyped drill sergeant, and nothing more. He says funny lines with a gruff voice. You're intentionally misleading by implying he resembles any modern poz incarnation of a black. Also
Huh imagine my shock. Most non-white Marines in the game are women, and even still whites are the majority. At least be half accurate when you start talking about things.

God is a Pole

Sure, got a few. The greatest example is Archie Bunker. He was written by Boomers to be the "stupid backwards white uncle" everyone was supposed to laugh at. Instead the audience laughed WITH him. The show started as his two enlightened boomer children poking fun at their old fuddy duddy dad, but quickly turned in him ripping apart their critical theory bullshit because that is what brought in the ratings.

As for capeshit, the Black Captain America comic where he takes on a militia group trying to protect the US border is pretty hilarious

Here's one from way back. The Grapes Of wrath. It was one of the few western films allowed to be shown in cinemas in the Soviet Union in the 1930s. This was because the film showed the United States and capitalism in a very negative light. Problem was, the Soviet film going public noticed that the "poor" in the film had a higher standard of living than they did.

USSR when full "SHUT IT DOWN" mode shorty after.

Reported.
Pics or it didn't happen
I've read all three of the original books and played every game. You're bullshitting.
Classic.
Thanks for contributing nothing, retard.

Attached: b73045bea1caf33571d422656fae5ca857b89616866e8dbb5d73b717136ce5e1.png (347x361, 222.73K)

>nikon.bungie.org/miscartimages/masterchiefunmasked.jpg

This is official material, you can check their site yourself. He's a spic. You can quit with your meaningless pilpul now.

So, how would Zig Forums design a gun that shoots out swords?

Here's his face from the Halo 4 Legendary ending. Provide a source for any of your other ridiculous claims, faggot.

Attached: gvVd2.png (1354x576, 487.08K)

If his skin was pale, I'd say otherwise.

Based poles opinion its based.

Now you're moving the goalpost. Going to provide any sources for your other claims, faggot, or are you going to admit you're a disingenous nigger speaking out of ignorance?

That wasn't me, faggot. I know you're from cuckchan, but you should have noticed the post IDs by now. How the fuck is Bungie's official website not a source? You could not possibly be more dishonest.

Have you ever played any of the games, faggot?

Nigger. It's from Bungie dot org. It is their official fucking domain. This means that it's something that was uploaded by developers of the game. You do realise that, right? The state of denial you're in is so deep I could bury a horse next to it.

Is that Mussolini?

In addition to that, all spartan 2 kids were replaced by clones at the age of 8 and were from various colonies so it wouldn't raise questions. It's not that hard to find this stuff.

>(((too white)))
Oh, so he's Israeli-Argentinian?

You're such a massive nigger. For one Bungie doesn't own the IP anymore, and two the forum was open publically. Nowhere does your piece of fanart have anything indicating it was official bungie work, like nearly everything else they publish does.
Kill yourself.

Are you saying he's wrong? Verhoeven is very well known to pull insane stuff and get away with it due to "artistic reasons".
He's a spin doctor at times, and he has done movies only to get back at productions or enemies (in such a case, movie critics). Hell, when a bunch of comedians and critics "awarded" him in absentia a joke trophy for making the most distasteful, sexist movie back in 1995, he went to the ceremony to accept it and even give a speech for the sake of it.
Hard to say what kind of guy he really is, he made Startship Troopers ironically, Robocop was a job his wife spinned to him and he made it positively about a superhuman savior butchering criminals, he made Soldier of Orange which portrays germans as humanly as possible for a big budget movie (concentration camp scenes were his assitant's), even Fourth Man in which a guy saves his own neck at the end because he asked the Lord for repentance. Then again he made Black Book so…

The best thing to come out from the Netherlands since cheese and Bergkamp.

Well you can have a decent idea from the following
Quite the likable guy, I would say, works quite hard from what I have heard. And has a talent for creating a compelling reimagining of existing stories due to his unique perspective.

Attached: [the curse has been lifted].jpg (413x310, 34.78K)

Because it was a dutch wankfeast to show how they were "forced" to collaborate with the Nazis and how in truth they were good goys that would fight the Nazis if given the chance.

Attached: e05.jpg (498x441, 39.03K)

Attached: 9a25676c75fb454e066d7a7a6d401617362752ded2fc189ea70546b618bd9d1a.jpg (474x474, 30.08K)

eww reddit

Look whose back was an amazing movie. Up till they had Hitler shoot the dog. Shooting the dog was bullshit because we know he loved animals and would never just blow a pupper away. But the rest of the movie was awesome.

Yeah, I'm not sure if shoot the dog was in character, but everything else is good.

You may add "pedo apologist" to that second list now.

Yeah Halo is pretty based. I heard that the inspiration for the Covenant was the Islamic invasion of Europe in the middle ages. Sergeant Johnson is a blagg and there are a bunch of spic marine npcs that you hear occasionally if you're around them, like when The Flood is introduced in Combat Evolved.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Master Chief was taken from a colony at age 6 and put intro rigorous military training until 14 when all the Spartan-IIs underwent physical augmentation. Where in your ass did you find something about him being a mestizo?

How soon until Brazil becomes the second MUY Russia in terms of leftists boogeyman?

I highly doubt that. Also, this .

Attached: How_very_important_I'll_inform_the_galaxy.webm (850x480, 386.92K)

Add "pedo apologist" to the list: archive.fo/CpE7b

You remembered wrong.

Good job OP, you ruined the thread before you even posted.

Looks like shit tier fan art, to me.

You don't

Not castrated, but their enhancements fuck up their puberty so they have no sex drive.

There's juan spic marine, everyone else is white, what are you talking about? If anything, the marines shown in Halo are whiter than the real USMC.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1796, 3.2M)

Found an exact quote from one of the devs: "an older man, almost painfully pale, almost albino white, with pale blue eyes, reddish hair, close cropped to a skin head, and maybe the last remnants of freckles he had when he was a kid."
Sage for double post.

I remember a fucking lot of spics on the earth level in Halo 2. Pretty sure they were 70%+ white in Halo CE, never played three though so can’t comment on it.

They should have left it unknown, makes it easier to project yourself onto chief. Besides, he was obviously white, it really didn’t need to be clarified.

That isn't the pcreator of the punisher.

Go fuck yourself and your shitty youtube channel.

They should have, same with the forerunners, but 343i are spasmoids who seem to think that everything and everything needs to be explained for no reason, despite their entire apparel being mystery to the player.
Mostly so they can sell more books.

Did they really create the black spartan IV just for PCs sake? But then again, their entire feely feely bullshit was terrible.
What makes great stories is not the feelings, but the big world changing events. Lord of the Rings has a few love stories kinda in the background, what you're really there for are the big fights and maybe watching Frodo struggle up that mountain.

What you played Bungie Halo for is the male power fantasy of being the dude that makes shit happen when no one else can, saving the universe bullet by bullet to a pretty good soundtrack while using archaic weapons against guns that go fzaaap and still coming out on top.
Its murica, underdog, good guy, call to duty and superhuman all rolled in to one and not the never ending quest to save your girlfriend from a black dude.
Besides, game tie ins are shit. 4&5 revolved around this retarded "follow our story here" or "read this comic" philosophy. and then their retarded spartan ops? fuck that.
343 fucked it up.
Welp, they have Bungie's lead writer back after the destiny clusterfuck, so lets see how awful 6 turns out.

I think you're overplaying this. Probably because you're a faggot.

Sounds to me like the guy's just saying "It's weird that people of the system are using the symbol of a vigilante, a rebel, a criminal".
This isn't wrong.
It is a tad odd that they'd use something that effectively questions their own authority.

Why do so many faggots make threads using sources they don't bother to read?

Attached: vodka.jpg (552x695, 32.75K)

The guy who unironically supports eugenics, but says the nazis were bad.

Attached: 1442797471661.png (2098x1500, 2.73M)

If I still watched modern TV then it sounds like my sort of thing

Attached: hmmm.png (480x370, 65.26K)

update: show's cancelled
we did it reddit
archive.fo/MBT0o

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (575x306, 123.47K)

"To me, it's disturbring whenever I see authority figures embracing Punisher iconography"
LOL

Attached: Chris Kyle.jpg (675x1200, 139.82K)

LOL

Attached: Chris Kyle.jpg (675x1200, 139.82K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: Pepe tux.jpg (249x249, 11.66K)

Is he the creator of punisher or the creator of a netflix film series for the character?

It's hard to bitch about race in Halo because shit doesn't matter at that point. The covenant are glassing worlds and the UNSC has no way to fight back. Even their best military planets just hold out for a day before getting wrecked. At that point you don't care if the guy next to you is a nigger, you have to deal with a bigger problem. Once the covenant is dead you can worry about Jamal and Tyrone, but when aliens are fucking up all of humanity you put human sub species away for a moment.

Same way if you were in a super market and a Muslim runs in with a gun. You don't care if the next hiding next to you is a nigger. If he can help you put the shooter down you work together to do it.

A lot of Earth seen on Halo isn't Europe. It's Africa and other places. It's a lot whiter than you would expect.

Other than the nigger poz in season 1 Jessica Jones wasn't bad for cape shit.

Cuck brit.

CUCK
U
C
K

Attached: 5fbfcfac24a0e4c48b373af35bd18f59847491ea606ab3c2102f4f16ceb7bdc1.jpg (225x225, 21.3K)

Attached: korengirl.jpg (859x723, 57.52K)

How cute, you turned your VPN off to call him a cuck twice, faggot.

Still a cuck. :^)
Also, being upset about smug anime girls to mock you makes you a leftist. Didn't you get the memo?

Your IQ must be above room temperature to post here.

Sorry mate I'm white. I don't like cartoons made by buck tooth slant eyes.

Attached: cf2d4a009e401adbe3c8d7787b3d0a9b8a1cf374.jpg (567x563, 57.4K)

I wouldn't be so quick so hurl racial epithets if I were you, considering most of your kids are named Mohammed. :^)

The country is home to both the largest Muslim[268] and largest Jewish communities in Latin America, the latter being the 7th most populous in the world.[270] Argentina is a member of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance.[268]

Okay Sholomo. You're right, racism is bad.

I'm sorry Amerimutt. I hope you enjoy your McDonalds tonight. Go extra extra large to make up for me hurting your feelings.

No worries, limey. Enjoy your fish and chips. Watch out for those trucks of peace on your way to the pub. Oh and be sure to bring an extra pair of pants just in case you have to give yours to a poor refugee.

I have an assault spoon. If they find out whats in my TROUSERS, I'll be in prison for a decade.

Blimey, m8. Yer spoon matte black with rails on it? Bet it's extra large for max capacity too.

Matte black with a tiger stripe pattern in tan and a laser sight.

Just make sure you guys stay that way. America should serve as a warning for future generations the same way Sodom and Gomorrah did for past one.

Sadly it's infected the planet now

You ever thought about taking it up a notch?

Attached: d05d1dd6e7f4970b7ab281b269cbca4f.jpg (1000x1852, 227.82K)