Where the freakin heck is the outrage to this?

39 Nigerian Christians Massacred

Ten's and hundred's actual Christians, children included, are dying monthly to Boko Haram and other groups, yet not a single peep from anyone who clamored for a Syrian war. Trump, the warhawks, and neocons don't care because it doesn't benefit (((them))). Both Zig Forums's, the alt-right, and meme conservatives don't care because "muh dead nig—- are good nig—-". The left doesn't care because the hate truly Christian blacks and love Islam. Many Christians in America don't care because they love Drumpf too much or don't give a dam as they should.

God help me cause I'm freakin furious right now.

christianpost.com/news/some-39-nigerian-christians-massacred-houses-burned-down-in-violent-rampage-223425/

Attached: he didn't know he had it.png (500x644, 185.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_threat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot the lolbertarians. They think you shouldn't stop a murder since it would violate their NAP or it would require an actual military to stop militarist murderers, and most lolbergs are anti-Christian fedora tippers anyway.

The US govt has active military operations in Nigeria fighting the islamic militants. Just because the western media is not covering it, does not mean it isn't happening. Do you suggest a full-on land war? Afghanistan and Iraq taught the US that a more effective route vs. insurgents is spec ops–which is what is going on.

wew

Africa is cursed Satan land where whites and albinos get slaughtered for voodoo magic.

Attached: Fallen World.jpg (500x500, 35.37K)

The USA acts as a shill for Israel. They went to the Middle East to destabilise it for Israel and get oil money for themselves among other things. I doubt the USA has learned anything; they don't have the freedom to do so seeing as how the country is led by tightly-nit oligarchs.

Of course not, but why waste air-to-ground resources on a lackluster operation that appeases pseudo-Israel, makes your relations with Russia and Syria worsen, and potential escalate into a full-on war when those same tactical elements could be used to aid the spec-ops already fighting and lessen the suffering of Christians in Nigeria?

Oh please don't be stupid.
Attempted murder=NAP violated.
Deterred murder=NAP upheld, by any means necessary.

Because realpolitik.

Attached: 042415_0241_winstonchur1.png (582x270, 43.34K)

Before the murder happens no crime has being commited, which violates the NAP.
Same goes for drunk driving, it is a victimless act.

So you would be fine with a good, Christian state taxing people to support part of the military to go and bomb several poor Nigerian farmers' lands because Islamic murderers reside there, and no compensation will be made unless a mistake happened? Would at least threaten American businesses to not do any business with or in Nigeria until that state repents and reforms to fight Islam? You're now fine escalating what was originally a mere clandestine spec-ops into a more thorough operation? If yes, then you invalidated your silly principle, which isn't Biblical anyway. If no, then why are you here if you don't want anyone but a corrupt Nigerian state that has sympathies at the moment with the Islamists try to help our brothers and sisters.

Just to be clear: I'm perfectly fine with a Christian state using power, if it possess it, to protect Christians abroad, if possible. That's all I'm going to say on the matter since I'm not going to devolve this thread further into an authoritarian vs. libertarian fight.

To keep this on topic, has anyone heard any news about Trump dealing with persecution, outside the recent criticism of Turkey for the trial of the American pastor?

So if I went up to you and said:

"Tomorrow, I will murder you and rape your family" what would you do?

You wont have any idea if im full of shit, but do you want to take that chance if I am not?

If you have me arrested or killed before the morrow, you violate my NAP because I committed a victimless crime. Yet, if you do nothing, you die and your family gets raped.

Attached: 20181069_1247174022072785_1674931473280401408_n.jpg (480x480, 42.48K)

Credible threats against someone's life is a crime. So, there's that.

That's quite an extrapolation.
No, I wouldn't. All I said was that *attempting* to murder someone, as in actually trying to murder them and not just contemplating it, violates the non-aggression principle, as the would-be murderer is behaving aggressively.
I'm not saying those farmers should have been massacred, I'm just pointing out you shouldn't misrepresent other views.
For the record, I think AnCap is impossible. God gave us laws for a reason.

How would you know if it was credible or not? I could just claim "it's just a prank bro" and make you look like an asshole in NAP-court.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_threat

It's called "investigation".

If everyone who killed someone by driving drunk was put to death for it, how many drunk driving fatalities would we have? Nevertheless if a road is owned by someone they have the right to put in place rules for those using it.

And what is Europe and North America? Cursed land where babies get slaughtered for Jew magic?

Yes I'm aware of the war Islamists are waging against Christians in Nigeria. I talked to a Christian Nigerian man who was very red pilled on the terrors of Islam. Unfortunately as you said, being a devout christian who's also black is a cold world out there.. politically. No groups can really use you for their means and want nothing to do with you otherwise. People are faggot losers anyway though.

People don't care not because they are "tiggers" or "christians"

The truth is that people dying in so-called "shithole countries" is common and normal to these people.

In Heaven. This kind of thing is stoking the wrath of God.

Even the Syrian war is a war against Orthodox Christians. The Syrian patriarch is 100% pro-Assad, whereas the so called moderate rebels have the slogan "Christians to Beirut, Alawites to the grave".

Attached: patriarch-of-antioch-and-all-the-east-for-syriac-orthodox-mor-ignatius-aphrem-ii.jpg (960x461, 60.78K)

>Trump, the warhawks, and neocons don't care because it doesn't benefit (((them)))
Also, the 1992-1995 Yugoslav war and the 1999 Kosovo war were wars against Orthodox Serbs.

So does this mean pic related is semi true then?

Attached: Dathq0MUMAENw-N.jpg large.jpg (723x500, 67.22K)

Dr. Assad did nothing wrong. His only crime was loving his country and not bending the knee to Islamic extremists aka CIATiggers

Attached: 1EzN3PK.jpg (549x604 38.24 KB, 59.49K)

One of my first red pills was on those wars, when I listened to an unbiased history. Can you believe we bombed people who 40 years prior, helped us in WWII?

Yup, Assad is still an asshat though.

US politics is entirely compromised by the Jews, 85% of the media and all the merchant banks are owned by the Jews. So from the US I expect nothing but the worst.