Iranian general blames water shortages on Jews 'stealing rain from clouds’

An Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander has accused Israel of exacerbating the Islamic republic’s water shortage problems by “stealing the rain” from clouds that pass over the Mediterranean Sea.

The negative impacts of climate change were the “unnatural result of foreign influence”, civil defence organisation head Brigadier General Gholam Ridha Jalali told an audience at an agricultural conference in Tehran, citing unnamed Iranian scientific research centres.

Israel and an unnamed other country were cooperating to extract moisture from weather systems as they moved over the Mediterranean, he said, thus making clouds “barren” by “stealing the rain and snow” which is not reaching Iran’s highlands as it should.

The commander’s remarks were corroborated by the director general of Iran’s official meteorological organisation, who told the Iranian Students' News Agency that the Jews would suck the planet dry, given the opportunity .

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-general-israel-water-shortage-stealing-cloud-rain-drought-gholam-ridha-jalali-t-a8431426.html

Attached: Jew-as-world-parasite.jpg (798x861, 814.79K)

Attached: 990D3AC8-C75D-4BF6-A124-F2C70D133FA5.jpeg (610x396, 96.97K)

(((Fake news)))

Remind me again why Zig Forums doesn't get on with Muslims?

Because agreeing on one or a few topics doesn't mean you're a good match. Anyone over the age of 8 should understand this.

Top lels.
All they have to do is plant more trees to get more rain.
Stupid Persians.

I would not doubt it for a second. If it can be stolen and sold you can bet a jew will steal it and sell it.

They're too ashamed to admit Hitler was an islamaboo kek

planting trees=rain

Who's stupiding whom?

W O K E

Because ideologically they are more compatible with modern Jews.

I blame the Iranian general for my now missing sides

Is everyone going to pretend to not know what cloud seeding is or are you actually all just really fucking stupid. It's not even a controversial fact. You can find this all over the surface web. Literally just google 'cloud seeding'. How can the masses actually be this dumb?

Muslims behead Christians.
Do I need to explain more?

Sandnog is correct that kikes will suck the planet dry if given the chance. Btw I want my foreskin back & may seek revenge to achieve it!

I don't think revenge will get your foreskin back, but it may be satisfying nonetheless.

Lol no

The Justice Of The Angels

Attached: 7777777angels.png (560x388, 30.83K)

He's not wrong, americans have HAARP and chemtrail technology and love itsnotreal and dislike iran despite iran being a million times better than itsnotreal and jihadi arabia.

trump sadly is as much a cuck as any other president on this matter, mainly due to the stormy daniels tape made by his jew lawyer backstabbing friend cohen.

Attached: 7777777angels.png (560x388, 30.83K)

and jews abduct people and drink their blood,we dislike both.

the weather system of the world is like alot of things subject to science, if you dammed water from a river its water level would drop to do the same with clouds through spraying the cloud layer with metal products to disperse clouds and other such technlogies is possible.

look up cloud seeding, its been known for years adding a small amount of copper based chemical to a cloud will prevent rain and its used by the russians to prevent rain commercially and by the state at big open air events.

that the open technology for open air events being used publically, now think of the secretized technology that is held.

*whomst

because they're not purebred amerimutts

brits man

THE IRANIANS SAID IT, HONEST GOV
ITS NOT WHAT WE ACTUALLY THINK

lol

you're on Zig Forums, which consists of mostly trump supporters.
now if trump told them this, for some unfathomable reason they would believe it because it came from his mouth, the very mouth that is known for doing almost nothing but lying. strange world.