Nigerian Witch DR Dies After Offering Customer To Test 'Bullet Proof' Charm Necklace on himself

Nigerian healer died after attempting to demonstrate the efficacy of his bulletproof charms to a client.

Chinaka Adoezuwe, 26, died when he told one his clients to shoot him in an attempt to test his charms.

“A young man had gone to [the healer] to prepare bulletproof charms for him, which the witch doctor did. To prove the efficacy of the new charms, [he] positioned and handed over a gun to his customer. Tragedy struck,” the BBC reported, citing the Nigeria-based Punch Newspaper.

Even local police seemed to trust bulletproof charms more than the armor itself. Early this year, another article from Punch reported that several policemen admitted to having more confidence in being protected "the traditional way," meaning that some officers were wearing a charm under their bulletproof vest.

“Even my wife knows about the charm and we are both Christians. She does not complain because at the end of the day, she does not want me to lose my life facing armed robbers. There is nothing wrong with double protection,” one officer told the publication.

newsweek.com/healer-dies-after-offering-customer-test-bullet-proof-charm-necklace-1010503

Attached: Rabbitsfoot.jpg (1000x377, 144.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5496211/Hotel-booking-sites-report-searches-Wakanda-620.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good !!!

as usual

Can't say I'm exactly surprised. Niggers in America literally think they can shoot lightning out of their hands with voodoo magic.

They think Wakanda is real ffs.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5496211/Hotel-booking-sites-report-searches-Wakanda-620.html

How long before the Nigger Boxer Rebellion?

Attached: 2272f3af0f84ab8edaf0a33b115ec5c0a7e3b0c437efe41c1220cde8b354b3be.jpg (750x500, 106.96K)

This must’ve been what Michael Brown was wearing when he went for it.

Attached: EEA146E3-68D0-477B-9DB1-4AF9659EBC19.jpeg (480x356, 46.1K)

How did these primitive apes end up with guns? Why did Whitey put guns in the hands of monkeys?

>Why did (((Whitey))) put guns in the hands of monkeys?
FTFY

Attached: WiseWords.png (403x432, 285.49K)

My lucky rabbit's foot and the turkey wishbone from Christmas dinner are always on me are.

What's your mojo whitey?

I'm amazed at the level of incoherency and grammatical fumbling in this Newsweek story.

It's almost as if the article was written by a baboon.

I would've expected this level of grammatical incompotence from The Turdwater, but it's really surprising to see it at Newsweek

of course they do. they are so desperate to stop being the worst people on the planet they are willing to believe a comic book is real.

no it isn't.

I guess he rolled a 1 on bullet resistance.

Attached: 1459952401128-0.jpg (683x1025, 120.71K)

Granted, when Newsweek was still being published on paper, it was a well-known fact that all of their stories were written on a 4th grade reading level, as not to ostracize it's readers, because the American public had become SO fucking stupid thanks to the downward spiral of the U.S. Education System…

I'm well aware of that fact…

However, this Newsweek article seems to have been written by a baboon

Attached: PicsArt_07-07-09.55.19.png (2281x745, 354.12K)

looks like somebody forgot they didn't have blanks.

actual accomplishment.
i know, seems old fashioned, but earning your reward instead of counting on something in the same class as lottery tickets usually gets you good things.

Darwin awards. Lol.

As usual, fpbp. /thread