LA:300 lb negress & nigglet beat 92 yr old white ww2 vet with brick because he bumped into her

A video shows a 92-year-old man on the ground with a bloody face after he was attacked by a woman and several men with a brick in Willowbrook.

The attack has left neighbors stunned.

"He's an old guy. Nobody shouldn't even harm him 'cause I wouldn't want to see nobody hurting my father or mother. I wouldn't want to see somebody jump on an older guy like that, and he was in Okinawa killing Japs for this country when he was 17," neighbor Margie Morris said.

L.A. County sheriff's investigators said the victim was attacked near the corner of 118th Street and Central Avenue. An eyewitness who took the video did not want to be identified. She said the man was beaten with a piece of concrete.

"Oh my god. It's too offensive," she said.

According to the eyewitness, the man was walking down the sidewalk and he passed the woman. The witness said for some reason that upset the woman and that's when it started.

"The woman pushed him and dropped him. She took the block of concrete and hit him in his head many times. That's why it was very bad," the witness said.

She was able to get a picture of the woman who was walking with a little girl. In that photo, she is seen holding a piece of concrete.

"She see me in my car and walking to me and she told me, 'Oh, what are you doing? What are you saying? Why are you taking my picture?'" the witness said.

Detectives from the sheriff's department interviewed the victim, and they are looking for witnesses to come forward.

archive.fo/qi6ZO

Attached: Suspects caught on video beating elderly man in Willowbrook.webm (320x240, 6.15M)

If a white women and several white men had attacked a 92 yo black man with a brick it would make national news, literally every news channel would be reporting it.

I'm glad these things never happen to me. I even know quite a few degenerates. I mean, I might end up in prison depending on my mood during such events.

But an old man? That's the kind of person that should be locked up. He probably naturally reacted like anyone would when a ham planet's gravitational field is too close and she got upset at him instead of herself for letting herself go. Emotions are so easily corruptible it's not even funny. They really should be held sacred by all.

Fat, ugly niggers gonna nig.

I wish someone would've beat the living shit out of her.

She's going to prison and her child isn't.

No border detentions here

apelike behavior

This, goddamnit.

Sort of how Roseanne's "ape" comment was the top news story for a week, but Fonda's call for pedophiles to rape the president's son didn't last a full news cycle.

Fucking this. Hell, remember that Mike Brown nigger who went around robbing stores and assault cops got shot? National uproar niggers and SJW's marching in the streets.

Well, this is the world he fought for.

It's fucked up

Maybe the Japs were trying to do us a favor.

Shameless hypocrisy. I mean, this sheboon is literally yelling at the dude to "go back to Mexico" as a whole group of people jump him.

I guess it's only racist when the PALE DEVIL does it.

Beat me to it.

Attached: 1488engaged.gif (480x270, 5.91M)

That's what he said

time to find the obese nigger.

Women don't fear consequences of their actions because there are none. Jews made it that way.

Y WE NO BURN CARS AND RAID SHOPS IN PROTEST? WHEN SOMETHING WRONG YOU BURN CAR AND RAID SHOP.

Good!

what's fucked up is how many Whites (Europeans) he's killed and doomed to live under communism just because he was told to do it by Jews

being beaten with a brick once, 60 years after the war is over is insufficient punishment tbh

when an ape acts like an ape it is natural and expected. When people act like apes that is unatural and the need for alarm.

The old dude deserved it. I think it's funny as shit when 92 year old men have their face beat in with a block of concrete

The funniest part is that he's not going to be alive much longer anyway, even if he wasn't attacked, but at least I have the pleasure of knowing he had to experience this on his way to death.

Fuck him

B-BUT MY GENDER STUDIES PROFESSOR TOLD ME THAT ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT!!!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks it's funny. He was in WWII, 'killing japs', the stupid bitch said. looks like he's getting a taste of karma. too bad he wasn't sexually assaulted, too.

Attached: FutureDestroyers.jpg (250x350, 41.1K)

Keyboard cowards nowadays laugh at a giant shenigger beating in an old mans face with a brick because he fought against japs who sneak attacked a military base 80 years ago. Sad.

If they lock up the black men and black woman who did this, white women in the area will cry. Less black dick for them.

BASED
THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING GET
KILL ALL THE "GREATEST GENERATION"
KILL
THEM
ALL

Attached: dead zogbots.jpg (1500x1175, 249.41K)

The japs should have bombed the white house tbh

Attached: JapaneseBurnBody.jpg (500x397, 38.96K)

well you are mutts, you belong in the hellfire heretics

Too bad the marines didn't finish off that entire degenerate island and prevented the entire anime scourge all together.

yeah anime should have never been created, and anyone posting it on here should be banned on sight, regardless if it "TRIGGERS MUH GOONS/KIKES" when all it does is actually make them look like a fucking dumb ass giving (you)'s to shills just because they see an opportunity to post their retarded moe shit instead of just fucking filtering said shill.

Attached: done1.jpg (2829x1669, 393.85K)

And reporting it with ardor 24/7 demanding more holocaust education at an earlier age for racist potentially genocidal Whites.

Koko was no wear near as vicious or abhorrent. This is demonic behavior. Niggers are worse than orcs. And they're real.

Except you're missing the part where America threatened Japan first and tried to cut off its oil supply. Some "sneak attack".

Attached: flying tigers ww2.png (1729x785, 196.22K)

Both the anglo powers, america and britain aggressively embargoed and sanctioned axis powers trade for years prior to WW2, but they never talk about that.
this has been both their strategy for over 100 years, its very coincidentally jewish in its devisement.

Fuck you retards, it was a completly different time where information was nearly as easy to obtain besides what the local news paper or radio had to say. These guys didn't know it would all come to this.

Attached: f05d7cbd86c33a1dfedad2a2f1aab0b0159a29e30aac4372b5761dbf2e691960-v.png (417x578, 168.31K)

Do you think you're on reddit with a bunch of tolerant people? What made you think this? We are fascists, harsh punishment is necessary. They made mistakes and millions died for it, no amount of
matter, the provocateurs should be flayed alive in hell for eternity

>I find it politically-convenient to care about Allied WWII vets atm because I can use it to make others hate niggers like I do
you're a faggot

Attached: ohmy.gif (640x360, 356.33K)

WEW LADS
It sure *is* getting edgy in here!

To stand up to this clandestine menace Al Gore and Sir Tim Berners-Lee bravely invented the internet and the world wide web so the millennial generation, standing upon the shoulders of these giants, could unleash the truth and redpill the world through image boards.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x524, 532.32K)

only a homosexual would have a repugnant faggot animation like that