I hate this world. Why do fedoras neve go after religions except Christianity?

m.facebook.com/lovechaosmagick/
I hate this world. Why do fedoras neve go after religions except Christianity?

Attached: fc27dad7e54e61535615847810435b6b34ca9fa8c530eaddde7909d4b9a4ed69.png (500x522, 143.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

colombotelegraph.com/index.php/full-text-of-the-banned-time-story-the-face-of-buddhist-terror/
facebook.com/lovechaosmagick/photos/a.1422047418081253.1073741829.1419728618313133/2056138911338764/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you hate this world? I feel indifferent. There is something to love and hate. But ultimately I feel detached.
Also, you're going to have to elaborate on your posting of that link, OP.

Attached: The_Futility_of_Man.jpg (2000x1026, 473.66K)

Interesting.

Attached: kult.PNG (486x230, 9.75K)

They only go after Christianity because they had to go to Church as a kid and hated it.

This.

really makes you think
[spoiler]because its real
“If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first. "
[/spoiler]

Somewhere out there on another imageboard some follower of some obscure faith is asking this about his obscure faith.

Only in United Sodom of America and New Babylon (Europe). There are some presence of atheists in Asia, and yes they do attack the local religions such as Buddhism, Taoism, Shinto, local Chinese folk religion, etc.; but they are relatively very few and totally irrelevant as dirt because we do not tolerate any rubbish here and since atheists are incapable of anything than that, they often got flacked to dust.

They don't go after islam because islamists would cut their heads. Plus political incorrectness.
They don't go after judaism because it's politically incorrect, and most don't even find out what judaism is, despite the culture being saturated in it.
They don't go after budhism cause they see it as non-threatening, or as some form of psychological self-help bullshit. Tldr: budhists never go against muh science, so they aren't attacked.Plus, budhism is "a-historical" , so it fits with the fedora mind-frame: "there's many Buddhas, anyone can become a Buddha", vs "there's only one Son of God" .

Tough some change their mind if they see buddhists actually having a backbone and defending themselves against mudslimes:
colombotelegraph.com/index.php/full-text-of-the-banned-time-story-the-face-of-buddhist-terror/

As for the link you posted, that's not a religion. I'd see it more as a "post-ironic larp club" . Fedoras love irony, it allows them a small surrogate for religious experience without any of the commitment or conviction.
I got a chuckle out of this one:

facebook.com/lovechaosmagick/photos/a.1422047418081253.1073741829.1419728618313133/2056138911338764/?type=3&theater

Tldr: Christianity is the easiest and most readily available target for fedoras where you're at.

Attached: quote-our-age-is-essentially-one-of-understanding-and-reflection-without-passion-momentarily-soren-kierkegaard-43-16-67.jpg (715x755 56.47 KB, 160.45K)

FTFY

Because they are bitter at the world, not at the concept of God.
And since the world around them has Christianity as its main religion, they attack that.

>implying (((they))) would waste shekels when useful idiots are already doing their work for free.
The sad part is most fedoras honestly believe in what they're doing.

Attached: hqdefauelt.jpg (314x360, 11.72K)

You notice that people into chaos magick never seem to really improve their lives. The only ones that make money in the scene are those that pimp out their occult books. The rest stay in some weird pseudo-edge phase, where they eventually grow out of it, or they commit suicide, overdose, become homeless, or a combo of all three.

Because they are leftists and cowards, and Christianity is the only religion that is PC to insult.

Matthew 5:10-12
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Because when you're the #1 religion, you become the target.

Because it is the only true religion.

But user
They do it for free

Attached: 3c049593d4fe6a71274a99fe7f45675493e5d0d27be4aa51ce00d6c078fe499a.jpg (765x880, 124.59K)

Right wing fedora here.

Christianity takes a lot of flack from us due to its ultimate desire to turn the U.S. into a theocracy.

The fedoras on the left loathe Christianity mainly because of its overall outlook on lgbt. Being gay or trans is a sin and they don't like being condemned for having preferences that they really cannot change. Gays don't like being told they shouldn't be able to marry. Lefty women don't like being told they can't have an abortion.

While I am largely on their side on those points except for abortion, as a cishet white male, I am unaffected by any of it. Since I hate the left now days, they're on their own. I am just going to leave those fights to them.

Now my personal disdain for Christians is targeted mainly at the fundamentalist variety who are constantly trying to shoehorn the "science" of intelligent design into our public school curriculum. ID is not science. It is, in fact, the antithesis to science and belongs in Sunday school, not the public school system.

I think the fedoras on the left and right pretty much won that battle long ago in the 2006-2008 era as there haven't really been any stories as of late where Christians are trying to shit up the curriculum with fiction, so I haven't been at their throats.

But don't feel alone. Islam is now taking up far more spotlight than it did ten years ago, so I think even more attention is being turned towards them, so you may start to feel safe after a while.

Attached: 1412721015922.jpg (959x960, 165.52K)

Do you really think these people have any power or are you so detached from reality and the wave of people in general that you think it poses an actual threat?

Quick question, what are you doing here?

Why, answering OP's question:

You surely didn't expect a non-fedora to be more qualified to answer than a full fedora, did you?

Attached: a4d89c03a8179ea9b3c51b53c48c61cdc2eb385daa084657994bf2272447c779.jpg (960x540, 68.89K)

You seem to suggest that Christianity and conservatism are somehow mutually inclusive, that I can't be right-wing and also support the gays.

A single termite can be easily squashed to jelly beneath one's thumb, but, if left unchecked, can destroy a structure beyond reparability.

Therefore, yes, fundie Christianity was a threat to education. We just squashed 'em and are just sitting idly by waiting for their return. They will be back.

Dude, just shut the hell up and leave this board, this the christian board, not the am a fedora tipper debate me, leave.

Attached: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha.jpg (543x960, 47.16K)

Biblical fundamentalists weren't the brainchild of ID nonsense. ID was the product of Southern neocon political campaigners trying desperately to retain their voter base in the face of widespread demographic change that they didn't fully understand.

Correct. You can't claim to be any stripe of right-wing while supporting the symptoms of societal decay. Unless you're an accelerationist which is just someone who has been duped into doing the bidding of the political status quo.

I think Fr Seraphim Rose called our modern mindset a few decades ago ( check out his book on Nihilism). The nihilist ends up looking like someone with a multiple personality disorder. They deny any real truth by saying all is ultimately subjective on the one hand and then turn around and act as though there are real truths that exist and bind all mankind to it by expounding on things like science, math,etc…

Attached: 1516577148128.jpg (279x475, 167.29K)

The only people useful idiots are a danger to are themselves. If they want to play a game of amateur statecraft that's rigged against them from the start, then by all means. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm familiar with his work. If you haven't yet, make sure to check out Rene Girard.

It's because Christianity is culturally dominant. It's that simple

You can't. Homosexuality has been consistently regarded as a negative thing worthy of criminalization throughout US history. The idea that it should be supported is the fruit of modern left-wing thought. All you are is a left-winger who has some qualms about infanticide and being shoved out by the minority coalition who still happily revels in the left's mission to reshape the nation into a neo-soddom.

Vols please ban obvious underageb& fags like this one.

Attached: contempt.jpg (255x230, 16.77K)

Right wing fedora here.

Christianity takes a lot of flack from us due to its ultimate desire to turn the U.S. into a theocracy.

The fedoras on the left loathe Christianity mainly because of its overall outlook on lgbt. Being gay or trans is a sin and they don't like being condemned for having preferences that they really cannot change. Gays don't like being told they shouldn't be able to marry. Lefty women don't like being told they can't have an abortion.

While I am largely on their side on those points except for abortion, as a cishet white male, I am unaffected by any of it. Since I hate the left now days, they're on their own. I am just going to leave those fights to them.

Now my personal disdain for Christians is targeted mainly at the fundamentalist variety who are constantly trying to shoehorn the "science" of intelligent design into our public school curriculum. ID is not science. It is, in fact, the antithesis to science and belongs in Sunday school, not the public school system.

I think the fedoras on the left and right pretty much won that battle long ago in the 2006-2008 era as there haven't really been any stories as of late where Christians are trying to shit up the curriculum with fiction, so I haven't been at their throats.

But don't feel alone. Islam is now taking up far more spotlight than it did ten years ago, so I think even more attention is being turned towards them, so you may start to feel safe after a while.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (255x255, 130.23K)

Why, answering OP's question:

(OP)

You surely didn't expect a non-fedora to be more qualified to answer than a full fedora, did you?

A single termite can be easily squashed to jelly beneath one's thumb, but, if left unchecked, can destroy a structure beyond reparability.

Therefore, yes, fundie Christianity was a threat to education. We just squashed 'em and are just sitting idly by waiting for their return. They will be back.

Umm, you literally just made the same post two times, you ok mister Moral relativist?

Attached: 4a6763ba074b5bdd21bb01ce94affec6dad4004e004b2550cce31066f6402797.jpg (600x380, 80.74K)

i'll be sure to user, but right now im working through Father Seraphim roses books right now at the moment.

It's no surprise that fedoras, founders of Neo-Sodom, always keep talking about how their degeneracy and perversion is "what they are", and "something they can't really change", even though there is nothing special about their perversion, and thousands havve already repented.

Pedophiles also don't like being told they can't marry 6 years old girls.

winnie the pooh this.
The useful idiot pill is the most depressing yet accurate of them all.

/Thread
80% of westerners

I actually once liked this page when I found it, since Occultism is kinda interesting, but as soon as I found it was liberal meme tier page (10 seconds into finding it), I unliked.

Unironically this.

Because truth hurts

Attached: merchbtfo.jpg (640x469, 73.48K)

How badly do people think a little bit of rope like that would hurt?

Oh no. I am being flogged with a shoestring. Woe is me.

Just reading the comments it's remarkable how low IQ they are. That bothers me more than the heresy.

Attached: 1437722159682.jpg (500x548, 49.83K)

Any time I go into a comments section on a remotely popular website, it serves as a reminder of how far we've fallen.
I often spend time purposely looking through comments sections everywhere to behold the absolute multitudes of retards to give myself a sobriety check.
Anyone who hasn't looked at bare stupidity of this magnitude probably doesn't understand the full gravity of our situation here on Earth.
Sage for offtopic

Attached: peasant.jpg (500x500, 230.52K)

On the surface level, fedoras go after Christianity because it is the religion most familiar to them, even though they usually have little to no actual experiences with it. Deeper than that though, I think it's because it is the Truth, and it is painful to be reminded that their entire lives are lived in Falsehood.

Because Christianity is the largest religion in the world. When you're #1 everyone wants a poke at you. Nobody cares about 2nd place.

Attached: 1526669958774.png (1663x1054, 325.86K)

Attached: 0aef1d0ab88c403be72c37f76cf57b0285b833d73bb74dbebfe2f2f806fc48ca.jpg (413x960, 84.66K)

This
When I had my fedora stage at 15 it was just because I was bored at church and tired of it, and I was convinced by "Well there's no PHYSICAL proof of God!"

Ever made a cat-o-nine tails or a flog?

Tell you what, go get a handful of ethernet cables, bundle them up, and lash your bare back with it. Report back.

Insulation cable is pretty brutal. I remember seeing a video of Ukranian seperatists or something whipping a man to death with power cords. If something as thin as a phone charging cable can sting like the dickens, I couldn't imagine being hit with heavy, copper cored wiring.

Attached: 96b743096b3301e5d8fa4e1a699edbc7b26785c69c900ad8b89878c274974c29.jpg (301x364, 45.3K)

It's because atheism is at heart a "screw you Dad!" western religion.